12 year old rape victim, the rapist is the one hilary got off by attacking her, will we have 24/7 ..

Amazing how many immoral, godless Leftists are flocking to defend this even as the victim is speaking out about what Hillary did to her.

You people aren't for women. You're full of shit, every damn one of you.

The actual victim.....or the inaccurate meme that your ilk are apeing mechanically without thought or question?

Amazing how many immoral, godless Leftists are flocking to defend this even as the victim is speaking out about what Hillary did to her.

The actual victim.....or the inaccurate meme that your ilk are apeing mechanically without thought or question?
The actual victim is speaking out and all you Leftist kiddie rape defenders can't shut her up.

The actual victim is speaking out and all you Leftist kiddie rape defenders can't shut her up.

And who, pray tell, is trying to 'shut her up'? Is this the same person that 'murdered Obama's grandmother'? Or is it an all new figment of your imagination?

Oh, and care to quote the *actual* victim? I can....in which she says that it was her mother that pushed the plea bargain. And that she and her mother just both wanted it to be over.

The victim says it was her mother, who had recently been abandoned by her husband, who pushed for a quick plea deal to avoid the humiliation of having her daughter testify in open court. The mother, who died several years ago, was so eager to end the ordeal she coached her daughter’s statements and interrupted interviews with police, Sgt. Dale Gibson [the department’s lead investigator] recalls.

“We both wanted it to be over with,” the victim told Newsday. “They kept asking me the same questions over and over. I was crying all the time.”

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It

Now you try. Remembering of course, that making up another conspiracy or citing your imagination isn't actually evidence.

Last edited:

The victim isn't speaking out. It's a fucking meme, you dolt.
Yes she is, liar. This is why I never believed Democrats were "pro women". You all defended Bill repeatedly and now you're defending Hillary after her horrendous treatment of a 12 year old girl. You all disgust me.

Forum List

Back