12 year old rape victim, the rapist is the one hilary got off by attacking her, will we have 24/7 ..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The woman who was raped when she was 12 is now speaking out........hilary clinton attacked her in order to get her rapist client off the hook.....now if the roles were reversed, and Trump had defended the rapist...we would never hear the end of this...even after the election.........

will we have 24/7 coverage of this woman and what hilary did to her?

12-Year-Old Rape Victim Now Slams Rapist's Lawyer, Hillary Clinton: 'I Heard You on Tape Laughing' - Breitbart

The Arkansas woman who was raped at age 12 by Hillary Clinton’s 1975 legal client is now speaking out against the Democratic candidate after hearing an audiotape of Clinton laughing about the trial.
“It’s put a lot of anger back in me … Every time I see [Clinton] on TV I just want to reach in there and grab her, but I can’t do that,” 54-year-old Kathy Shelton told The Daily Mail, as Clinton tries to portray herself as a supporter of women and girls during the 2016 campaign.

“I don’t think [she’s] for women or girls. I think she’s lying, I think she said anything she can to get in the campaign and win … If she was [an advocate for women and children], she wouldn’t have done that to me at 12 years old,” said Shelton.

I heard you on tape laughing …. I just want to know, you’ve got a daughter and a grandbaby. What happens if that daughter of yours, if that would have been her [who was assaulted at age 12]?

You would have protected her. You don’t know me, so I’m a piece of crap to you … Who cares about me, as long as you can win your first case as an attorney?

The case was given to Clinton after she graduated from Yale. She tried to get out of the case, but then helped her client by forcing the exclusion of damning evidence.

That courtroom success allowed the rapist to serve just one year for raping and injuring Shelton, who was made infertile by the rape.

Progressives don't care. They didn't care about the women BJ raped, the women Hillary helped to discredit. They won't care about the 12 year old rape victim either. All that matters is the Agenda, and Hillary helps their Agenda, the Donald does not.

I keep telling people the progressives don't give a damn about any of the groups they supposedly fight for, women, gays, children, blacks, ect., they just use them to promote the Agenda.

The woman who was raped when she was 12 is now speaking out........hilary clinton attacked her in order to get her rapist client off the hook.....now if the roles were reversed, and Trump had defended the rapist...we would never hear the end of this...even after the election.........

12-Year-Old Rape Victim Now Slams Rapist's Lawyer, Hillary Clinton: 'I Heard You on Tape Laughing' - Breitbart

The Arkansas woman who was raped at age 12 by Hillary Clinton’s 1975 legal client is now speaking out against the Democratic candidate after hearing an audiotape of Clinton laughing about the trial.
“It’s put a lot of anger back in me … Every time I see [Clinton] on TV I just want to reach in there and grab her, but I can’t do that,” 54-year-old Kathy Shelton told The Daily Mail, as Clinton tries to portray herself as a supporter of women and girls during the 2016 campaign.

“I don’t think [she’s] for women or girls. I think she’s lying, I think she said anything she can to get in the campaign and win … If she was [an advocate for women and children], she wouldn’t have done that to me at 12 years old,” said Shelton.

I heard you on tape laughing …. I just want to know, you’ve got a daughter and a grandbaby. What happens if that daughter of yours, if that would have been her [who was assaulted at age 12]?

You would have protected her. You don’t know me, so I’m a piece of crap to you … Who cares about me, as long as you can win your first case as an attorney?

The case was given to Clinton after she graduated from Yale. She tried to get out of the case, but then helped her client by forcing the exclusion of damning evidence.

That courtroom success allowed the rapist to serve just one year for raping and injuring Shelton, who was made infertile by the rape.

Except that this never happened. Hillary wasn't hired to defend this slime. She was appointed by the Court, and tried to get out the appointment. The Court ordered her to defend him.

There was no trial. The rapist took a plea bargain so that the child wouldn't have to testify.

So the story of Hillary attacking this child on the witness stand is completely false, as is your report.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It

Don't kill the thread, awwww, too late, now they will have to throw out the First Lady is a tranny faux pas..

really? Is there medical evidence for that?

97% of cases are resolved by plea bargain, guy. The fact was, the prosecutors mishandled evidence and lost statements and didn't want this to go to trial, because they would probably lose.

so your argument is that Hillary made sure this guy got his rights under the constitution?

I guess you don't call yourself 6AGuy or 5AGuy, because if it isn't a right about compensating for your "shortcomings', you don't care about them.

Progressives don't care. They didn't care about the women BJ raped, the women Hillary helped to discredit. They won't care about the 12 year old rape victim either. All that matters is the Agenda, and Hillary helps their Agenda, the Donald does not.

No, all that matters is keeping that crazy lunatic you clowns nominated away from the nukes.

This guy can't go ONE DAY without fucking it up.

No, all that matters is keeping that crazy lunatic you clowns nominated away from the nukes.

Mao is ghey s0n!!:2up:

97% of cases are resolved by plea bargain, guy. The fact was, the prosecutors mishandled evidence and lost statements and didn't want this to go to trial, because they would probably lose.

so your argument is that Hillary made sure this guy got his rights under the constitution?

I guess you don't call yourself 6AGuy or 5AGuy, because if it isn't a right about compensating for your "shortcomings', you don't care about them.
Penis talk again... I think you are trying to tell the board something. Lol

We can all see you aren't trying to say anything about the subject matter..

Pot meet kettle ^^^

Pot meet kettle ^^^
Looking at yourself again...

Really and put that lying traitor in charge of secret information?
That woman can't go a day without stealing something.

Again.......the woman is lying...hilary is the only one telling the truth......

And I guess she didn't laugh about it either...It's all smoke and mirrors. Right.

Except that this never happened. Hillary wasn't hired to defend this slime. She was appointed by the Court, and tried to get out the appointment. The Court ordered her to defend him.

There was no trial. The rapist took a plea bargain so that the child wouldn't have to testify.

So the story of Hillary attacking this child on the witness stand is completely false, as is your report.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It

Yeah, but these are Republicans. They don't give a fiddler's fuck if the claims are true. The care if they can repeat them enough to convince a Rube or two that they're true.

They nominated King Birther as their presidential candidate. And still repeat 'Vince Foster' conspiracies almost 20 years after Ken Starr himself put that nonsense to bed.

Repeating conspiracies is essentially a GOP party plank now.

Amazing how many immoral, godless Leftists are flocking to defend this even as the victim is speaking out about what Hillary did to her.

You people aren't for women. You're full of shit, every damn one of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back