12 Year-Old Rape Victim Says Hillary Lied on Affidavit to Set Free Client She Knew Was Guilty

Hillary said she was informed the girl had fantasized about older men.

G'head.... prove she wasn't "informed" ....
It is up to Hillary to prove she was informed and by whom.
No, it's actually not. Hillary is not on trial here. You accuse her of lying; either prove it or expose yourself as a liar.
The then 12 year old girl is making that claim not me.

In other words you can't support it so you're deflecting to someone who can't speak here.

You guys are fools. Of all the evil things she has done, all the bad policies she wants, you want to attack her for actually doing her job

Falsifying an affidavit to the court is not doing her job. Get a grip. No evidence to support her outlandish claims about the child.

"In a May 2016 report on the 1975 rape case, CNN said no evidence has ever emerged to support the claims made in that affidavit."

The Truth About Clinton’s Handling of Kathy Shelton Rape Case

I know you are a Never Trumper and that's all fine and dandy, but there is no defense for the reprehensible charges against the little girl and blaming her for her own rape.

"When it comes to the claims made in the affidavit, however, things are a little different.

In the past, Clinton has defended the assertions she made in the affidavit by saying that she was simply repeating what defense experts and investigators told her. Yet, according to the victim and other media reports, there seems to little to no evidence to support those claims.

Filing a false affidavit would be way outside the scope of a lawyers ethical obligation to vigorously defend their client."
You've failed miserably in your vain efforts to prove she falsified an affidavit..

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge. There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.
You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
I smarter than to believe a lying left wing rag like snopes.
Find an article they got wrong...?

the Defense hired a Detective...the detective is who made the claim from his gum shoeing...

the girl was never disparaged in Public, her reputation was not smeared....the case never went to trial.

The Judge DENIED the request to have a psychological exam...

the victim lied about having to go through horrible Psychological exams, there WAS NO Psychological exam....it was denied by the judge.

The facts about Hillary Clinton and the Kathy Shelton rape case

Last edited:
I must say I find it fascinating that no Clinton supporters ever want to address what was in that false affidavit.

That Clinton was blaming the victim for her own rape. Interesting.

the Defense hired a Detective...the detective is who made the claim from his gum shoeing...

the girl was never disparaged in Public, her reputation was not smeared....the case never went to trial.

the victim lied about having to go through horrible Psychological exam, there WAS NO Psychological exam....it was denied by the judge.

the victim lied about having to go through horrible Psychological exam, there WAS NO Psychological exam....it was denied by the judge.

And the name of the detective is in the affidavit? Odd how CNN investigated and couldn't find any evidence to back up Clinton's claims don't you think?

From your link:

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing,” Clinton said. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton offered no source for the claims."

That is the issue, thanks for putting it to rest.:thup:

the victim lied about having to go through horrible Psychological exams, there WAS NO Psychological exam....it was denied by the judge.

Oh and the name of the child shrink that advised Clinton? I should have added that too. Where is that?

Now though, one more time what we are discussing is the affadavit and the claims Clinton made in it. This is not about the victim. This is not about the rapist. It is narrow in it's scope.

"Filing a false affidavit would be way outside the scope of a lawyers ethical obligation to vigorously defend their client."

I must say I find it fascinating that no Clinton supporters ever want to address what was in that false affidavit.

No matter how many times you frame that affidavit as falsified, your lies do not magically become true through repetition. You failed to prove Hillary was not informed of the contents of that affidavit,

From your link:

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing,” Clinton said. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Again, the time to raise that issue was during the trial.

Oh and the name of the child shrink that advised Clinton? I should have added that too. Where is that?

Now though, one more time what we are discussing is the affadavit and the claims Clinton made in it. This is not about the victim. This is not about the rapist. It is narrow in it's scope.

"Filing a false affidavit would be way outside the scope of a lawyers ethical obligation to vigorously defend their client."

No matter how many times you frame that affidavit as falsified, your lies do not magically become true through repetition. You failed to prove Hillary was not informed of the contents of that affidavit,

No. It's not up to me or anyone else to prove what is in her affidavit. The onus is on Clinton. You know. The person who swore to this under oath.

No. It's not up to me or anyone else to prove what is in her affidavit. The onus is on Clinton. You know. The person who swore to this under oath.
Alex. wouldn't answer this, maybe I'll have better luck with you .... though I doubt it ....

regarding the highlighted text ...... Says who?

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge. There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.
You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research.

I note the lack of a response from tyroneweaver

When you say jump I don't say how high.

No worries. You can keep running all you want but be aware, your non-answer answers for you.

From your link:

not really...from the article also...this detective is who told Clinton such...she didn't make it up out of the clear blue as YOU are falsely claiming.

Newsday also quoted a retired detective on the case as saying that Shelton’s “ ‘infatuation’ with the teenage boy, which she refused to admit,” led to “serious inconsistencies in her statements about the incident.” The detective also said Shelton’s mother “was so eager to end the ordeal she coached her daughter’s statements and interrupted interviews with police.”

No worries. You can keep running all you want but be aware, your non-answer answers for you.
So you're conclusion is Snopes is politically neutral and always tells the truth.

Forum List

Back