Trump will make America as great as his properties

Redpath

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
My Visit to the Trump Dump.... Sorry, Trump Tower
Before he makes America great again, can he at least clear the trash out of the Tower's public garden?

By Nell Scovell
Oct 23, 2016
Trump Tower is no ordinary property: It is the jewel in Donald Trump's brass crown. He lives at the top in a three-story penthouse with his third wife and third son. But it's more than just Trump's home. With its flashy outward image barely concealing a rotting, garbage-filled core, it's a metaphor for the man. A visit to the building's public gardens, which he agreed to create in 1979 in exchange for the rights to make his Tower 20 floors higher, reveals the truth. Let's take a stroll through his messy rest stop for a glimpse of the kind of care and attention that Americans can expect from a President Trump.

1477079829-fpd60k-1024.gif

But don't worry. Trumps says he'll bring jobs back to the US.

Busted! The new Trump hotel in D.C. is filled top-to-bottom with goods made in China

By Jen Hayden

Friday Sep 16, 2016 · 11:55 AM CST

312 Comments (312 New)

Making China Great Again

Reporters from around the world were tricked into covering Donald Trump’s new hotel opening in Washington, D.C., today. They were told it would be a press conference and Donald Trump would be answering questions, instead they were physically prevented from touring the hotel with Trump, and only photographers were allowed.

But, the folks from American Bridge did get a look around and what they found was a hotel filled with goods made overseas, mostly in China. Just some of the items they found:

Go ahead. Click on^^^^ the link ^^^and look at all those Made In China tags.

At least one poster (WillHaftawaite) thinks that screwing over American businesses and American manufacturing is funny.

I don't.

That way we won't all end up as poor and stupid as you.

And Pete7469 thinks that supporting businesses outside the US will make him rich and smart.

I disagree.

WTF is wrong with right wingers? Why do they hate the US so much that they will actually vote for a man who has spent his entire life shitting on people just like them?

just so he rebuilds the USA military , secures the borders , stop importing enemies like mrobama has done , restores Americas Second Amendment , gets rid of Obamacare plus more and the trash can stay where it is . After all the property where the trash is located is TRUMPs and so its being cleaned up is none of my business Redpath. ------------- yeah , I know , I responded to your silly thread Redpath .

Last edited:
At least one poster (WillHaftawaite) thinks that screwing over American businesses and American manufacturing is funny.

I don't.

And Pete7469 thinks that supporting businesses outside the US will make him rich and smart.

I disagree.

WTF is wrong with right wingers? Why do they hate the US so much that they will actually vote for a man who has spent his entire life shitting on people just like them?
------------------- --- gotta make American great again Redpath ,Go Trump !!

pismoe

Sucker. He has lied about every single thing he has said and you all know it. You're so stupid though. You actually choose to believe your owner's lies just so you can cause more harm to your own country. And every single one of you knows it.

Trump has had his whole life to actually contribut to the US and he hasn't done it yet. But you fools think that's going to change?

Nothing new here though. I remember when Walmart swore they carried nothing but "made in the US" then got caught selling shit from every country EXCEPT the US. You right wingers actually spent more at Walmart so you could drive more US business into the ground.

Same with Disney stores. You shopped more there after you found out they sold only crap from other countries.

Shame on you.

You all know that Trump used only Chinese steel in that dump of his in Las Vegas. You KNOW he has always worked to drive US businesses into bankruptcy.

You will do anything to hurt your own country. There is now no doubt that THAT is the real reason you will vote for him.

I don't.

I disagree.

I agree...

You dont' think

Forum List

Back