12 Year-Old Rape Victim Says Hillary Lied on Affidavit to Set Free Client She Knew Was Guilty

More right wing lies.
Lawyers don't testify . How can she file a false affidavit? By the way, ya know this 53 year old lady is a convicted felon .
Yeah. Hillary filed the false affidavit. It's on record. And because of Hillary's actions at the time unfortunately this little girl was so traumatized she ended up going down a dark path in her life. I'm glad she's finally dealing with what Clinton did to her and coming into the light. I can't imagine being a 12 year old violent rape victim and being blamed by the defendant's lawyer for wanting to be raped. Causing her own rape. What a travesty.
But the affidavit doesn't state that it was Clinton's personal opinion. It was a report of what others, including an expert in child psychology, said.
It states that Hillary had personal knowledge and was signed by Hillary.

More right wing lies.

Lawyers don't testify . How can she file a false affidavit?

By the way, ya know this 53 year old lady is a convicted felon .
Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge.

There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.
Hillary said she was informed the girl had fantasized about older men.

G'head.... prove she wasn't "informed" ....

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge. There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.
You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
Learn how to read, she filed, if the allegations that she lied are true. Want me to spoon feed you next?

BTW Snopes has been shown to be bias in favor of Hillary. get a second source to prove your point.
What lie did she tell?

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge. There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.
You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
Learn how to read, she filed, if the allegations that she lied are true. Want me to spoon feed you next?

BTW Snopes has been shown to be bias in favor of Hillary. get a second source to prove your point.
What lie did she tell?
The allegations are contained within the complaint by the then 12 year old.

More right wing lies.

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge.

There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.

It is up to Hillary to prove she was informed and by whom.

Remember the Judge denied the request.

Here's the affidavit.

"Here’s the most relevant portion of the affidavit (note that Shelton, who has come forward in the last few years as the victim in the case, has her name redacted in the documents):

3. I have made an Investigation of the facts and circumstances In this ease and verily believe that a psychiatric examination of the complainant, [redacted], is necessary and vital In this case.

4. I have been Informed that the complainant la emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing. I have also been informed that she has In the past made false accusations about persona, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.

5. I have also been told by an expert In child psychology that children In early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to such behavior."

AND here are the fabrications.

Informed by who that the child was emotionally unstable.

Informed by who that the little girl was seeking out older men.

Informed by who that she was fantasizing.

Where were the records of past false accusations.

Informed by who that she was stubborn and had a bad temper.

AND who the hell was that freaking expert.

So she blames the child for her own rape in this affidavit. With no evidence. CNN apparently investigated and could find no evidence, none, zip, nada for any of Clinton's claims in that affidavit.

"Nobody has been able to get to the bottom of where Clinton heard what she claimed under penalty of perjury."

Read Hillary Clinton’s Affidavit in Kathy Shelton Case and Judge For Yourself

More right wing lies.

No, it's actually not. Hillary is not on trial here. You accuse her of lying; either prove it or expose yourself as a liar.

More right wing lies.

No, it's actually not. Hillary is not on trial here. You accuse her of lying; either prove it or expose yourself as a liar.
The then 12 year old girl is making that claim not me.

Here's the affidavit.

"Here’s the most relevant portion of the affidavit (note that Shelton, who has come forward in the last few years as the victim in the case, has her name redacted in the documents):

3. I have made an Investigation of the facts and circumstances In this ease and verily believe that a psychiatric examination of the complainant, [redacted], is necessary and vital In this case.

4. I have been Informed that the complainant la emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing. I have also been informed that she has In the past made false accusations about persona, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.

5. I have also been told by an expert In child psychology that children In early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to such behavior."

So she blames the child for her own rape in this affidavit. With no evidence. CNN apparently investigated and could find no evidence, none, zip, nada for any of Clinton's claims in that affidavit.

"Nobody has been able to get to the bottom of where Clinton heard what she claimed under penalty of perjury."

And your evidence she wasn't actually "informed" of those things is...?

Here's the affidavit.

The proponent of the statement must prove that the information is true.

More right wing lies.

The then 12 year old girl is making that claim not me.
Actually, it was you who said, "It states that Hillary had personal knowledge and was signed by Hillary."

That in itself is a lie as the affidavit states no such thing. Hillary states being "informed" the girl fantasized about older men. She did not claim "personal knowldege" of that.

That bitch at Snopes starts off with a false premise and then goes on to shred the false premise apart. Hillary did get a child rapist off on a far lesser charge by lying in the affidavit. There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her claims.
The only false premise I see is that she got him off. He plead guilty and got 5 years. If you've got a problem with the sentence, your quarrel is with the DA and the judge who suspended four years of it.

She lied in the affidavit.

And she blamed the child for her own rape. It's a pattern with Hillary isn't it. All her life she has blamed the victim. Just like with Juanita, Kathleen, Paula. And even with the consensual sex Bill engaged in. It was always the womens fault. Not Bills.

Serious pattern.

Here's the affidavit.

In court if challenged. That apparently didn't occur.

That bitch at Snopes starts off with a false premise and then goes on to shred the false premise apart. Hillary did get a child rapist off on a far lesser charge by lying in the affidavit. There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her claims.
The only false premise I see is that she got him off. He plead guilty and got 5 years. If you've got a problem with the sentence, your quarrel is with the DA and the judge who suspended four years of it.

She lied in the affidavit.

And she blamed the child for her own rape. It's a pattern with Hillary isn't it. All her life she has blamed the victim. Just like with Juanita, Kathleen, Paula. And even with the consensual sex Bill engaged in. It was always the womens fault. Not Bills.

Serious pattern.
What a pity you can't back up your bold assertions, huh? I suppose you're still expecting that Bill Clinton rape video to be released too?

HELLO? The only reason this guy got off on the rape charges is because the Prosecutor LOST the key piece of evidence they had.... If Mickey Mouse was this guy's lawyer, he would have won and gotten off...

EVERYTHING right wingers have written and put out on this....yes everything, has been lies and you've been duped.

Even the woman who was raped PRAISED Hillary for the first 20-30 years AFTER the trial...

UNTIL right wingers got a hold of her for political reasons and told her one lie after another....

seriously, can't you think, on your own....can't you at least take the time to research what the lying scum are telling you, so to discern the truth?

of course not.

you're brain dead, right?

Here's the affidavit.

As of yet. Nevertheless the allegations are now in place and as we know The Clintons are not above lying and cheating and have been caught. It will be an interesting upcoming 4 years whether she gets in or not.

HELLO? The only reason this guy got off on the rape charges is because the Prosecutor LOST the key piece of evidence they had.... If Mickey Mouse was this guy's lawyer, he would have won.

EVERYTHING right wingers have written and put out on this....yes everything, has been lies and you've been duped.

Even the woman who was raped PRAISED Hillary for the first 20-30 years AFTER the trial...

UNTIL right wingers got a hold of her for political reasons and told her one lie after another....

seriously, can't you think, on your own....can't you at least take the time to research what the lying scum are telling you, so to discern the truth?

of course not.

you're brain dead, right?
The issue is whether Hillary lied on the affidavit or not, not whether the accused was acquitted or found guilty.

Your air of self satisfaction and assumed superiority makes you look like a fool.

More right wing lies.
Lawyers don't testify . How can she file a false affidavit? By the way, ya know this 53 year old lady is a convicted felon .
Yeah. Hillary filed the false affidavit. It's on record. And because of Hillary's actions at the time unfortunately this little girl was so traumatized she ended up going down a dark path in her life. I'm glad she's finally dealing with what Clinton did to her and coming into the light. I can't imagine being a 12 year old violent rape victim and being blamed by the defendant's lawyer for wanting to be raped. Causing her own rape. What a travesty.
But the affidavit doesn't state that it was Clinton's personal opinion. It was a report of what others, including an expert in child psychology, said.
She lied. There was no evidence at all to back up her claims in the affidavit. You can't just go willy nilly and say this shit in an affidavit and not give specifics. You can't go "so and so told so and so" without names.
Do you have a cite for the affidavit? I'm sure names of the people who gave evidence would have to be included. Without corroboration, you're the one making "willy nilly" accusations.

I'm in the middle of making jambalaya but I'll get you some links.

Here's the affidavit.

As of yet. Nevertheless the allegations are now in place and as we know The Clintons are not above lying and cheating and have been caught. It will be an interesting upcoming 4 years whether she gets in or not.
As of never.

Again, the only opportunity for what you seek came and went with that trial. It's over now and Hillary is under no obligation to humor the right because they smell fresh red meat.

Forum List

Back