12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

In any Revolt, Who does the Government have to call on to defend it? The US military is an All Volunteer Group of Citizen Soldiers, Not a Bunch of Conscripts kept in line by Fear who Do what ever they are asked with out hesitation. If the cause of the People was just in a Revolt, The US government would find it really hard to get the US military to fight their own People in the Name of the Government.

So good luck with that.

LMAO!! Have you ever read any history? Remember the civil war? A bunch of redneck assholes believed they would overthrow the government. How did that work out?

The only traces of them which remain are the rebel flag displayed in the back of their pickup trucks and their funny beer hats at the NASCAR races. Oh....I forgot to mention their bibles.

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid, those rednecks just wanted to withdraw from the government and live separate, they wern't interested in overthrowing anything. It was the feds that provoked violence.

LOL...the fact that they wanted to keep their tens of thousands of black slaves to do their work was just coincidental. You would make a good Republican...or Fox News fan. In other words one who can contort and modify and adjust the truth till it meets their agenda.

Last edited:
LMAO!! Have you ever read any history? Remember the civil war? A bunch of redneck assholes believed they would overthrow the government. How did that work out?

The only traces of them which remain are the rebel flag displayed in the back of their pickup trucks and their funny beer hats at the NASCAR races. Oh....I forgot to mention their bibles.

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid, those rednecks just wanted to withdraw from the government and live separate, they wern't interested in overthrowing anything. It was the feds that provoked violence.

LOL...the fact that they wanted to keep their tens of thousands of black slaves to do their work was just coincidental. You would make a good Republican...or Fox News fan. In other words one who can contort and modify and adjust the truth till it meets their agenda.

Thanks for the confirmation, your just stupid. At the time having slaves was not illgeal, only freaking stupid people think you can judge the past by todays standards. Many of the northern states were also slave holding states, succession was caused by more issues than just slavery, it was only one. These are facts not your adjusted truth.

Thanks for the confirmation, your just stupid. At the time having slaves was not illgeal, only freaking stupid people think you can judge the past by todays standards. Many of the northern states were also slave holding states, succession was caused by more issues than just slavery, it was only one. These are facts not your adjusted truth.

I know the difference in your and you're

You ignorant right wing assholes make my rectum crave buttermilk. Have you got your shotgun with you today?

Last edited:

You ignorant right wing assholes make my rectum crave buttermilk. Have you got your shotgun with you today?

Deflection and personal atacks, you out of ideas there lefty. If an error in grammer is all you got, you got nothing. BTW I always have my shotguns, rifles, revolvers and pistols handy, drop by anytime, I'll show you what a responsible gun owner looks like.

Last edited:
12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

Better yet... explain to me why we should not teach our sons and daughters the wars beyond the physical handling of artillery... :what:

I have owned guns since I was 12. Hunting weopons, not military guns. If I cannot defend myself with five rounds in a high powered rifle, the situation is hopeless in any case. The only time I have had to defend myself with a gun I had a single shot 12 gauge. Backed down 10 people who thought they could do whatever they pleased.

As far as the military automatically siding with those who are going to use violence against the government, remember Kent State?

Gun haters believe it's morally superior to be raped and murdered than to defend yourself with a gun.

Bizarre thought processes, I guess... :dunno:
How generous of you. They don't think at all. They operate solely on emotion.
I guess it wouldn't bother me if the libs just kept themselves unarmed and in the state of 'Perpetual Victimhood', if they'd just leave the rest of us alone.

How's that for 'Social Darwinism'?
gun_control.jpg

Gun haters believe it's morally superior to be raped and murdered than to defend yourself with a gun.

Nah, they are just Naive, Idealist Fools who have never been in a Situation in which they wished they had an Equalizer.
But...but guns are icky! Surely they can just talk to the intruder and get him to see the error of his ways, right?

yeah but they are ok of killing the unborn from the rape that could have been prevented with the gun..:eusa_shhh:
Yes, and they have to go through some wild mental gymnastics to be able to justify the killing of the most innocent of humans.

Like everything else the right has their head up their asses. Don't worry....we won't take your bibles either:

How would we know? Guns and religion are all you GD people seem to have on your micro mini, wee, tiny, basically non-existant little retarded minds.

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

Like everything else the right has their head up their asses. Don't worry....we won't take your bibles either:

courtesy-inlandnewstoday.com_.jpeg

Your point is?

Fuck off.

I see nothing wrong with defending yourself against harm, as this child did. Using a gun to protect yourself against physical harm is fine.
Its shooting someone for stepping onto your front lawn that I have an issue with. Or chasing a thief down the street and shooting him in the back. Both of these have actually happened in the US in recent years.

If you use a gun, use it to protect yourself, not to murder a fucking door to door salesman.

Got mine. Want to come over and check it out? No need to knock...

Fuck off.
Your butthurt is insufficient justification for me to change anything I do.
I see nothing wrong with defending yourself against harm, as this child did. Using a gun to protect yourself against physical harm is fine.
Its shooting someone for stepping onto your front lawn that I have an issue with. Or chasing a thief down the street and shooting him in the back. Both of these have actually happened in the US in recent years.

If you use a gun, use it to protect yourself, not to murder a fucking door to door salesman.
You seem to think that Second Amendment supporters also support murder.

That is absurdly wrong.

Fuck off.

That is absurdly wrong.

So you would be opposed to the actions of Joe Horn, then?

Fuck off.

That is absurdly wrong.

So you would be opposed to the actions of Joe Horn, then?
Yes. I would not shoot anyone robbing my neighbor, unless I believed my neighbor was in his house and was endangered.

Grand jury cleared Horn, though.

Forum List

Back