12-Year-Old Boy: I'm 'Sick & Tired' of Sharpton Being the Voice of My Race

Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. has been raised in comfort and safety. As a "Huxtable" black he can look down on other blacks who have had to struggle and smirk because they were not born on third base

The rightwing will celebrate young CJ as an example for all blacks but drop his ass as soon as some white cop beats his ass for back talking to him

In that case, Rev Sharpton will be there to fight for him

So you're saying he isn't black enough?
I'd call that a good thing..

I'm saying he is plenty black

Black enough to be slapped around for back talking to a cop

Let him find out how much the rightwing media supports him then

He's missing the one thing black ghetto males have..hatred and envy of whites.
Dont think he'll have a problem with the police. But you can bet he'd have all kinds of problems with other blacks.

Hey may be a cub scout now and he is protected from the real world. Let him drive a car or head off to college and find out how much influence his Youtube speeches have with police when he gets pulled over or frisked for no reason

As long as he stays out of the ghetto like all upstanding citizens do he'll be just fine.
And something tells me he wont be driving around in a beat ass Cadillac playing rap music and smoking blunts.

I'm thinking BMW his parents buy him

It won't be a black neighborhood he will get pulled over in. It will probably be the white neighborhood his parents live in or in the wealthy area he goes to school in

Hey boy....where did you get this car?
Why are you driving in this neighborhood?

Lets see if he can keep his condescending mouth shut the tenth or twelfth time he gets pulled over

Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. has been raised in comfort and safety. As a "Huxtable" black he can look down on other blacks who have had to struggle and smirk because they were not born on third base

The rightwing will celebrate young CJ as an example for all blacks but drop his ass as soon as some white cop beats his ass for back talking to him

In that case, Rev Sharpton will be there to fight for him

Dont think he'll have a problem with the police. But you can bet he'd have all kinds of problems with other blacks.

Hey may be a cub scout now and he is protected from the real world. Let him drive a car or head off to college and find out how much influence his Youtube speeches have with police when he gets pulled over or frisked for no reason

Hey boy....what you doing in this neighborhood?

Dude, you don't really buy all that bullshit do you? As long as the kid doesn't become a criminal he will never have problems with the police.

Chris Rock takes selfie of police pulling him over for THIRD time in seven weeks Daily Mail Online

Dude, you don't really buy all that bullshit do you? As long as the kid doesn't become a criminal he will never have problems with the police.

Chris Rock takes selfie of police pulling him over for THIRD time in seven weeks Daily Mail Online

Ummm I used to get pulled over a lot too. Guess why? Why do people usually get pulled over?

You notice he never said why he was pulled over?
For all we know he drives like an idiot.

Doesnt Rock live in the ghetto tho? /sarcasm

This is the response that young boy can look forward too when he gets pulled over and smacked around.

And then he'll wonder why no one cares...

Then he changes his opinion on Al because Al will fight for him too whether or not he likes Al

You obviously can't pull over a black man without it being racist.

This is the response that young boy can look forward too when he gets pulled over and smacked around.

Then he changes his opinion on Al because Al will fight for him too whether or not he likes Al

That's odd that I know plenty of black people that have never that experience. Hmmmm.

It really is okay if a person questions authority or the opinions of others.

The mere fact that his skin happens to be a little darker does not mean he can't do so, and it should be irrelevant.

Some here are pretty quick to say negative things about the kid. Not surprisingly.

These people think they own that group, and are quick to criticize them if they speak up.

Maybe they think these folks are a little "uppity".

Why is it I know black people who dont have these problems?
Tiggered(or whatever the hell her name is)said shes only been issued a citation twice in all the years shes been driving while black...of course she'll still cry racism because thats what blacks do.

That's odd that I know plenty of black people that have never that experience. Hmmmm.

No you dont because every black person on this forum you think is lying about their experience.

No you dont because every black person on this forum you think is lying about their experience.

In English please?

Why is it I know black people who dont have these problems?
Tiggered(or whatever the hell her name is)said shes only been issued a citation twice in all the years shes been driving while black...of course she'll still cry racism because thats what blacks do.

Because every black person isnt the same but to ignore everyone else and believe that only the people who havent had this experience are the truthful ones make you feel good because its in line with your already held beliefs....so they must be telling the truth...

And alll the stories that say the opposite is because ALLL of them are bad

I'm sure that boy was taught the same kind of things these girls were when they were young. Hopefully he will learn better as he grows up, like the girls did.

I'm sure that boy was taught the same kind of things these girls were when they were young. Hopefully he will learn better as he grows up, like the girls did.

Lolwhut you idiot!

Here's the thing CC. I would bet that most male youth,black or white,have had interaction with the police at some point in their lives,because lets face it most guys do stupid shit in their teens.
The difference being that white kids generally grow out of that stage.
You dont see groups of 35 year old caucasions hanging out on street corners selling drugs.
So if blacks are are getting more attention from the police? Blacks have no one to blame but other blacks.

I agree with this boy...blacks need to wake up to the problems within the black community. They can't keep ignoring the reality that over 4,000 of their brothers and sisters every year are killed by other blacks.

They can't keep fooling themselves that the white man is their main problem.
Who you callin Boy????
I believe he is 12 years old. Or was the OP wrong?

Forum List

Back