12-Year-Old Boy: I'm 'Sick & Tired' of Sharpton Being the Voice of My Race

I agree with this boy...blacks need to wake up to the problems within the black community. They can't keep ignoring the reality that over 4,000 of their brothers and sisters every year are killed by other blacks.

They can't keep fooling themselves that the white man is their main problem.
Who you callin Boy????
I believe he is 12 years old. Or was the OP wrong?

It's not pc to use derogatory terms even if they're true.

Try using something less offensive....like
buck, chap, dude, fellow, guy, lad, little guy, little shaver, sprout, squirt, stripling, whippersnapper, youngster, youth.....never "Boy".

The kid is 12 years old and has been in the cub scouts

That qualifies him to speak on the black experience in America and why all racism is just petty whining by blacks.
Hey....I'm 12 and nobody ever called me n*gger

That qualifies him to speak on the black experience in America and why all racism is just petty whining by blacks.

Nah...his parents aren't crack smoking welfare recipients and he's going by their infrequent and uneventful interactions with the authorities.

This is the response that young boy can look forward too when he gets pulled over and smacked around.

And then he'll wonder why no one cares...

Then he changes his opinion on Al because Al will fight for him too whether or not he likes Al

That's odd that I know plenty of black people that have never that experience. Hmmmm.

No you dont because every black person on this forum you think is lying about their experience.

Here's the thing CC. I would bet that most male youth,black or white,have had interaction with the police at some point in their lives,because lets face it most guys do stupid shit in their teens.
The difference being that white kids generally grow out of that stage.
You dont see groups of 35 year old caucasions hanging out on street corners selling drugs.
So if blacks are are getting more attention from the police? Blacks have no one to blame but other blacks.

That's right! That's what I said earlier...you believe that whenever blacks have a bad experience with the police isn't the police who are at fault ever....it's every single black persons fault. Even those that don't hang on corners or sell drugs, you'll just have another reason why it's their fault. Drugs are a bigger problem in white communities but for some reason you belive they do t because they aren't on a corner somewhere. Again, you'll have a new reason why that is ok, but blacks doing the same, to you, is inexcusable because you're fair and stuff

Probably because he doesn't act like one.

Translation:
Its blacks fault people are racist. You know because people wouldn't call Jews names unless the Jews are hook nosed cheap skates, right?

Oh sorry, it's different

You notice he never said why he was pulled over?
For all we know he drives like an idiot.

This is the response that young boy can look forward too when he gets pulled over and smacked around.

Then he changes his opinion on Al because Al will fight for him too whether or not he likes Al

That's odd that I know plenty of black people that have never that experience. Hmmmm.

No you dont because every black person on this forum you think is lying about their experience.

Here's the thing CC. I would bet that most male youth,black or white,have had interaction with the police at some point in their lives,because lets face it most guys do stupid shit in their teens.
You dont see groups of 35 year old caucasions hanging out on street corners selling drugs.
So if blacks are are getting more attention from the police? Blacks have no one to blame but other blacks.

That's right! That's what I said earlier...you believe that whenever blacks have a bad experience with the police isn't the police who are at fault ever....it's every single black persons fault. Even those that don't hang on corners or sell drugs, you'll just have another reason why it's their fault. Drugs are a bigger problem in white communities but for some reason you belive they do t because they aren't on a corner somewhere. Again, you'll have a new reason why that is ok, but blacks doing the same, to you, is inexcusable because you're fair and stuff

Here's an idea. Dont do stupid shit that draws the attention of police.
And stop canonizing obvious street thugs who get shot while adding to their long criminal history.

And stop canonizing obvious street thugs who get shot while adding to their long criminal history.

Great! But I think you should address that comment to those people who do that. Good luck finding them tho ad they only exist in your mind

Nah...his parents aren't crack smoking welfare recipients and he's going by their infrequent and uneventful interactions with the authorities.

The poor child is so protected

He has no idea he will face assholes like you in his life. But he will learn...he will learn

A 12-year-old slammed Rev. Al Sharpton for “doing nothing but spur hatred” in the black community.
In a video posted to YouTube, Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. called Sharpton a “phony” who is “only in this business to make money.”
His remarks below.

Why do we give a fuck about some punk whose balls haven't dropped?

Maybe not, but when they do i'm sure he will be happy to tea bag you.

Great! But I think you should address that comment to those people who do that. Good luck finding them tho ad they only exist in your mind

How about you tell me which sentence you're referring to?
The first sentence is easily proven by reading a newspaper.
The second is displayed by the idiots right here on USMB and in Ferguson.

Fact of the matter is blacks have a serious image problem brought on by the behavior of a significant percentage of them.
Stop canonizing thugs and help,not hinder the authorities when they investigate crimes.
It's like you're all at war with the authorities and you wonder why you get treated bad.

He has no idea he will face assholes like you in his life. But he will learn...he will learn

Funny, he's already learned that people like you are the assholes, who want to make a victim out of him when he refuses to be one. He will never let go of the conviction that race hustlers are evil.

More likely we'd both be laughing at assholes such as yourself.

Forum List

Back