12 things Super Hero shows need to stop doing......

you are right Montro....but that is one of the big reasons why some of these guys fuck up Super Hero movies.....they dont seem to understand that they are making a Comic Book, that were originally made for young kids who dont care about that shit,into a movie.....so they try and make it realistic.....i mean just the idea of a super powered person is pretty unbelievable....and if the non-comic people coming to see it dont understand what a super hero comic is and why its so unbelievable....well i dont know what to tell them....when i was 8-9 years old i never used to think how any of those guys got to were they were going so fast,i just was just digging the story.......

I actually like the attempts to be as realistic as possible within the narrative. I think Nolan did a very good job with his Batman movies, for example, and Netflix is doing an incredible job with their Marvel shows. I also enjoy stories with what seems to me to be a more realistic take on how having super heroes would affect people's thinking. Batman v Superman had plenty of problems, but the way Batman feared Superman's power would be a pretty common reaction, I think. Captain America : Civil War also gets into that kind of thinking; who polices the powers? Who are they accountable to?

I don't think comics are at all made for kids anymore, so that's not really a good reason to screw up a movie adaptation. Adults are very much part of the comic book target audience these days.
still....making a movie or tv show about super powered people, if someone cant get past the part of how long do you think someone like Batman or Daredevil would last in real life before they are captured or killed?.......then they will always be thinking....what a crock of shit!...reality is something you have to suspend for 2 hours....some people dont,they are thinking ..."no one can do this shit"....but thats just me....

Yeah, but there are different levels to it. For example, I have a lot of problems with The Flash. The things that happen just don't make any sense. It's not because he runs ridiculously fast, but because he sometimes doesn't move fast and that's why his enemies have any chance against him. The writers have to make him stop for no good reason all the time because otherwise, almost no one would be able to touch him. I can suspend my disbelief for powers, but that doesn't mean I don't want the things that happen with those powers to make sense within the context of the story. :)

I don't expect someone who can't accept the idea of a man with some sort of radar sense to enjoy Daredevil. On the other hand, just because one is willing to accept his abilities doesn't mean he should be able to outrun police cars on the way to a crime. :lol:
i blame greg berlanti for the problems with the CW super people.....i know what you mean about the Flash...berlanti has also screwed it with the particle accelerator Villain of the week....he totally fucked up the Atom...and he has kinda screwed up Supergirl too.... ....

I watched some of the first episode of Supergirl and gave up. :D
they claim Superman is going to be with her on her season premier next season.....

I actually like the attempts to be as realistic as possible within the narrative. I think Nolan did a very good job with his Batman movies, for example, and Netflix is doing an incredible job with their Marvel shows. I also enjoy stories with what seems to me to be a more realistic take on how having super heroes would affect people's thinking. Batman v Superman had plenty of problems, but the way Batman feared Superman's power would be a pretty common reaction, I think. Captain America : Civil War also gets into that kind of thinking; who polices the powers? Who are they accountable to?

I don't think comics are at all made for kids anymore, so that's not really a good reason to screw up a movie adaptation. Adults are very much part of the comic book target audience these days.
still....making a movie or tv show about super powered people, if someone cant get past the part of how long do you think someone like Batman or Daredevil would last in real life before they are captured or killed?.......then they will always be thinking....what a crock of shit!...reality is something you have to suspend for 2 hours....some people dont,they are thinking ..."no one can do this shit"....but thats just me....

Yeah, but there are different levels to it. For example, I have a lot of problems with The Flash. The things that happen just don't make any sense. It's not because he runs ridiculously fast, but because he sometimes doesn't move fast and that's why his enemies have any chance against him. The writers have to make him stop for no good reason all the time because otherwise, almost no one would be able to touch him. I can suspend my disbelief for powers, but that doesn't mean I don't want the things that happen with those powers to make sense within the context of the story. :)

I don't expect someone who can't accept the idea of a man with some sort of radar sense to enjoy Daredevil. On the other hand, just because one is willing to accept his abilities doesn't mean he should be able to outrun police cars on the way to a crime. :lol:
i blame greg berlanti for the problems with the CW super people.....i know what you mean about the Flash...berlanti has also screwed it with the particle accelerator Villain of the week....he totally fucked up the Atom...and he has kinda screwed up Supergirl too.... ....

I watched some of the first episode of Supergirl and gave up. :D
they claim Superman is going to be with her on her season premier next season.....

I just can't bring myself to care. I'm not a big Superman fan anyway, and the little I saw of Supergirl was both silly and so blatantly forced 'girl power' it just wasn't watchable.

I am barely holding on to watching Flash and Arrow, I don't need more of that kind of crappy comic book show. :rofl:

Forum List

Back