12 officials indicted for voter fraud or Let's guess which party they belong

Which Party ?

• Democrat

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Almost a hundred posts and 4 links later, I still have no idea what these people did wrong.

"Illegally helping people vote"?

Can someone please explain what that means.

Go up stairs and ask mommy to help out with the big words when you go back a couple pages to read a list of the first 10 indicted with their charges. OK?

Well gee, thanks dick.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Tell her I said hi ;)

I will reiterate the question that Care4All posed:

How would voter ID laws stop the election fraud that is to be alleged with these indictments?

So far there are very few details in this case. If there was, indeed, some sort of election fraud, then I hope it is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Of course, it helps if we know what law they have violated.

I am not sure about this particular case but I can tell you that in Oregon votes are done by mail. You don't go to any polling place and check in with an ID. They just mail you your ballot. It's not terribly difficult to dumpster dive for a neighbor's unused ballot and in fact my fiance says that in the last election several of her neighbors said they would be willing to fill out her ballot if she didn't plan on using it. It's very, very easy to submit multiple ballots in Oregon from what I understand (I have only been here a year so I can't say for certain myself...just going by what others here have told me).

CaféAuLait;4453708 said:
CaféAuLait;4453698 said:
Look up the "Quitman 10".

Angela Bryant, 50, a current member of the Brooks County Board of Education, is charged with four counts of unlawful possession of ballots and three counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— April Proctor, 31, is charged with eight counts of unlawful possession of ballots and two counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Brenda Monds is charged with three counts of unlawful possession of ballots.

— Debra Dennard is charged with two counts of unlawful possession of ballots and two counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Lula Smart, 49, is charged with 25 counts of unlawful possession of ballots and seven counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Kechia Harrison, 38, is charged with 11 counts of unlawful possession of ballots and six counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Robert Dennard, 37, is charged with nine counts of unlawful possession of ballots and two counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Sandra Cody, 47, is charged with two counts of unlawful possession of ballots and two counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Elizabeth Thomas, 52, is charged with five counts of unlawful possession of ballots and three counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Linda Troutman, 57, is charged with five counts of unlawful possession of ballots and two counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Latashia Head, 36, is charged with three counts of unlawful possession of ballots and two counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

— Nancy Dennard, 50, is charged with eight counts of unlawful possession of ballots and three counts of violation of procedure for voting by absentee ballots.

The "Quitman 10" is now "12"?

Sooo, possession of ballots is illegal? What procedures did they violate?

Yes, 12 now. Possession of ballots that are not yours and applying for them in anothers name and sending them in for other people is indeed illegal.
Lahkota doesn't care that it is illegal as long as it benefited his master obamaturd.

Libs are strangely silent!

No doubt the Democrats are just trying to match/set the Republican's record in that area.

Repubs could cheat in the next 5 elections and still not match the fraud of democrats.

Must have been those cheating Dems that gave the 2000 election to Bush. Just like the rest of us, you have no clue how deep political corruption runs among both Parties.

What I find amazing is that any American supports either, considering what we do know about them, which no doubt only scratches the surface.

Observations by Mark Twain made over 100 years ago:

Congress is the only body that opens with a prayer and ends with an investigation.

It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress.

Looks like the topic is this particular election fraud...

Whatever. Your desperate attempt to smear all Democrats with a story about some people in Georgia who may or may not be guilty of anything - and may turn out to be victims of retaliation by vindictive Republican officials - is still pathetic.

That is beautiful! Talk about smearing.... Here we have 12 black Democrats indicted for election fraud and you're blaming their actions on vindictive Republicans. Can you be more disingenuous?

I personally don't know what happened. The link said the 12 (13?) may be victims of retaliation by Republican officials who didn't like losing a school board election in Georgia. I don't know if that's true or not - that's why I used the word "may". Do you know?

I still don't know how this accusation - even if it is true - proves that Democrats are more prone to election fraud than Republicans.

Especially in light of Abramoff, Gingrich, Delay, etc.

CaféAuLait;4453708 said:
The "Quitman 10" is now "12"?

Sooo, possession of ballots is illegal? What procedures did they violate?

Yes, 12 now. Possession of ballots that are not yours and applying for them in anothers name and sending them in for other people is indeed illegal.
Lahkota doesn't care that it is illegal as long as it benefited his master obamaturd.
not necessarily P-BO, but the leftist cause of destroying western capitalist civilization.

I will reiterate the question that Care4All posed:

How would voter ID laws stop the election fraud that is to be alleged with these indictments?

So far there are very few details in this case. If there was, indeed, some sort of election fraud, then I hope it is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Of course, it helps if we know what law they have violated.

What always bugs me about these discussions is not whether or not voter ID laws would stop this fraud or even any fraud. It is the absolute denial of the left (not saying you personally) that Democrats do this, yet the fervent insistence that Republicans do this all the time. That kind of partisanship pisses me off. Any thinking human being would realize that if one side or the other finds a way to cheat, the other side is going to try to beat them at their own game. It is not like either side in this discussion has a moral bone in its body so to speak.

Also, I simply cannot understand why anyone believes that there are very many American adults who do not have an ID since so much of our lives require one. It amazes me that people like TDM will claim that millions of Americans (when there are only slightly more than 300 million men, women and children in America) don't have some form of legal ID. To me it only makes sense that one would have to prove who he/she is before casting a vote.

It is only common sense that someone would have to prove who they are before they cast a vote.

Immie

Don't make me read this entire thread. Did TM show up and condemn this voter fraud? or did she KNot?

Don't make me read this entire thread. Did TM show up and condemn this voter fraud? or did she KNot?

I hope you are not seriously asking that question.

But, if you didn't already know it, you can click on the number of posts in the forum and it will show you who has posted and the number of posts each person made in the thread.

Immie

Want to know something funny, since I made the post I went to click on the number of replies for this thread and guess what, in this one thread that information is not being displayed for me. :lol: Other threads are but this one won't do it.

hmmmm... :mad:

Immie

How do you "illegally help people to vote"? Anyone care to elaborate or wait on some details that are missing from the story?
I will assume you have enough brains to figure it out.
Let me get your started like a little kid riding his bike for the first time without training wheels..
Sort of like when ACORN paid homeless people in cigarettes and booze in order to get them on buses so they could vote for Obama.....Get it?

I hope you are not seriously asking that question.

But, if you didn't already know it, you can click on the number of posts in the forum and it will show you who has posted and the number of posts each person made in the thread.

Immie
she must be on a time out or her brain blew up a while back and forgot to leave a forwarding address.

Regardless of party, what law did they break while "illegally helping people vote by absentee ballot"?

It's funny how democrats PURPOSELY prevented the military from doing such but made sure their voting base got their ballots...

Yeah, I'm saying democrats nefariously and intentionally suppressed the military vote.

Why?? because 75% of those in the military will vote republican or non-democrat...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back