12 officials indicted for voter fraud or Let's guess which party they belong

Which Party ?

• Democrat

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
I guess that's been clear from the beginning and explains Obama and Odinga or are we all circle jerking symantecs.

yes it is very interesting....looks like it could be just sour grapes by the white losers? Guess we will see, once the case goes through the courts....it ain't over till the fat lady sings....only time will reveal the truth.

White?

Kind of early for the race card, no?

it is all they have

Looks like the topic is this particular election fraud...

Whatever. Your desperate attempt to smear all Democrats with a story about some people in Georgia who may or may not be guilty of anything - and may turn out to be victims of retaliation by vindictive Republican officials - is still pathetic.

So you're unwilling to discuss the indicted democratics discussed in the OP?

Ok, but that's fucking pathetic....

Of course, jumping to conclusions and not waiting for proof is only acceptable if trying to hang a republican.

Almost a hundred posts and 4 links later, I still have no idea what these people did wrong.

"Illegally helping people vote"?

Can someone please explain what that means.

Hey.. this is why there is the Internet to help people like you "UNDERSTAND"!

Evidently you are like the below UNAWARE that:

Lula Smart, April Proctor, Kechia Harrison, Sandra Cody, Robert Dennard, and Angela Bryant, were also arrested. Latashia Head will be arrested today.

All were arrested for
illegal possession of ballots, and
violating procedures for voting absentee.

A school board race in Brooks County turned around in November when elections officials threw out dozens of votes. Results showed Gary Rentz got 566 votes to win the District 4 school board seat, out pacing Linda Troutman by 68 votes.

We have since learned that several dozen write in votes originally counted for Rentz were actually cast in another race and were therefore disqualified.

Arrests made in Brooks Co. voter fraud case - Live, Local, Late Breaking news, weather, and sports

The Far Left has never met an Election they would not rig. They are good at it because they have to. Because Far Left Ideas are no more Popular than Fair Right Ideas. Both Require Getting Around Democracy to force on the people, Because Nobody wants what they are selling.

Wow, and your supporting proof is overwhelming...
Why not? Because he doesn't cite think progress?:eusa_whistle:

So the topic is... election fraud, right?

Looks like the topic is this particular election fraud...

Whatever. Your desperate attempt to smear all Democrats with a story about some people in Georgia who may or may not be guilty of anything - and may turn out to be victims of retaliation by vindictive Republican officials - is still pathetic.

That is beautiful! Talk about smearing.... Here we have 12 black Democrats indicted for election fraud and you're blaming their actions on vindictive Republicans. Can you be more disingenuous?

Almost a hundred posts and 4 links later, I still have no idea what these people did wrong.

"Illegally helping people vote"?

Can someone please explain what that means.

Go up stairs and ask mommy to help out with the big words when you go back a couple pages to read a list of the first 10 indicted with their charges. OK?

The Indictment is proof enough for most of you but when this gets thrown out of court it will prove nothing.

I will reiterate the question that Care4All posed:

How would voter ID laws stop the election fraud that is to be alleged with these indictments?

So far there are very few details in this case. If there was, indeed, some sort of election fraud, then I hope it is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Of course, it helps if we know what law they have violated.

There is no such thing as "Democratic" voter fraud. According to the Democrats, only Republicans resort to voter fraud.

And voter supression belongs to the Dems too. A few years back the Bush administration, as a cost savings measure to local governments, promoted legislation that would allow local voting authorities to reduce polling places by making any polling place available for any voter. Any voter would be able to walk into any polling place, and through computer links vote there. This would allow the elimination of some polling places which serve very few people, and at the same time make polling places more convenient to voters.

The actual situation is the voting boards can eliminate polling places where they choose, and locate them only where they choose, making voting much less convenient for some, particularly the elderly who may not have a car.

Our county here in Indiana, a university city, is predominantly Democrat in the city and Republican in the County. Here in our rural neighborhood, we are able to walk across the field to the Catholic church where a couple of precincts out here can go to. It's familiar, and convenient.

The Dems here are mainly in power are eliminating all rural neighborhood voting places, about 30 of them in all, (needing to be increased to 40) and we are reducing the number to 18, all of which will be in the city, and all of which will be located in buildings belonging to Indiana University. I U has long had a vehicle exclusion policy, and all parking on its campus is limited to staff and administration, so finding a place to park on campus is all but impossible, even buildings lying on the edges of the campus. On a recent visit to the IU library, I had to park approximately a mile away and walk there, even though the library is on a main city street with I.U. on one side of it, and private property on the other.

Because of this exclusion policy, rural people are not fond of visiting the IU campus, so they couldn't come up with a more hostile environment for the conservatives out in the county. A way around the problem for rural people and elderly people in the city without cars is to vote absentee, or go to the municipal building and do advance voting.

But the way the Dems are running the show here, would you trust your vote to advance or mailed in absentee voting, where a ballot could easily become "lost?"

Anyone care that elections officials do not commit voter fraud, they commit election fraud? Maybe splitting hairs but there is a difference.

Occupied, before TIME Magazine cancelled their Pathfinder Discussion Boards years ago, I was up late one night reading. Several people were having a little meeting of minds, each comparing how many times they had voted for the Democrat party in the last election. No one had voted at different polling places less than 4 times, and several planted 20 votes. The winner was one who claimed he was a precinct committee chairman, and he boasted 30. I was shocked and horrified. I slept on it, got up the next morning thinking I'd print out the chat, and lo and behold every single solitary word they'd said was deleted.

I never forgot how sick and angry I felt.

In the election of 2008, there were a huge number of voter fraud lawsuits, and ACORN was allegedly disestablished on account of so many of them admitting their wrongdoing. Fining people money for pissing on patriot's blood that was shed for me to get to cast my one vote is not enough.

Committing voter fraud is the harshest betrayal of the people of the United States there is.

They're saying only they should get to pick out the next person who serves. And the people they're picking out are going after personal treasury money, so that's not okay, either.

However, if this is how it's gonna be, there will be no alternative but to find a different way to select people to represent their districts.

Any way you crack it, an alternative method would mean none of us gets to pick who is elected, because we will not be voting any more.

All those patriots will have died for nothing.

That is just not acceptable.
Dimwits can't win without voter fraud.

12 officials indicted for voter fraud or Let's guess which party they belong

No wonder the Left doesn't like voter ID laws
:eusa_whistle:

QUITMAN, GA (WALB) - 12 former Brooks County officials were indicted for voter fraud. The suspects are accused of illegally helping people vote by absentee ballot.

State officials launched an investigation after an unusually high number of absentee ballots were cast in the July 2010 primary election. "As a result of their grand jury findings 12 individuals were indicted in that particular matter and we will be trying that case in a court of judicial law instead of a court of public opinion so that will be pending this next year," said District Attorney Joe Mulholland.

The defendants include some workers in the voter registrar's office and some school board members. They are Angela Bryant, April Proctor, Brenda Monds, Debra Denard, Lula Smart, Kechia Harrison, Robert Denard, Sandra Cody, Elizabeth Thomas, Linda Troutman, Latashia Head, and Nancy Denard.

12 GA election officials indicted on election fraud.mp4 - YouTube

Here in the Chicagoland area voter fraud on behalf of democrats is so rapid and known, democrats actually make fun of it while they gloat about it...

EVERY election it seems dead people vote democrat, pets vote democrat, children vote democrat...

If it wasn't for voter fraud democrats would NEVER win an election...

Democrats have no fucking respect for democracy and its highly ironic given their title of democrat (root word Democracy)...
Obamaturds home turf, funny.

Forum List

Back