12 officials indicted for voter fraud or Let's guess which party they belong

Which Party ?

• Democrat

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Not one of you can produce the level of cheating displayed by the republican party on the part of the democractic Party leaders.

You will continue to pretend because you are all dishonest

This thread isn't about Republicans.. It's about demoncrat. how dumb are ewe?

What have you and your cohorts done every time I have posted a thread about republican fraud?
We've handed you your ass, pointed out your lies, demanded proof without satisfaction and shown you proof of your mistaken premises. In short, we have each and every time, pointed out how blindly partisan and blatantly stupid you are and yet you come back for more.

school board elections dont get people killed in wars do they?

The second link in the second post I can not speak to because the link is bad.

Now I accept the news story of the first one and see it as fact that there very likely may be ( pending court outcomes) some vote fraud going on in that county.

Now does that mean you are now willing to accept the court documented cases of republican eletions fraud that shows that fraud from the VERY TOP of the republican party?

I bet not one of you will accept the cold hard evidence and admitt that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades.

If you want to prove you will please post the simple post "I know for a fact that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades".

Thanks for your honesty

my first post in this thread proves you a liar

When will you get it through you thick skull that citing yourself as an authority to prove your point is STUPID, especially considering the cited post was so incredibly stupid to begin with?

This thread isn't about Republicans.. It's about demoncrat. how dumb are ewe?

What have you and your cohorts done every time I have posted a thread about republican fraud?
We've handed you your ass, pointed out your lies, demanded proof without satisfaction and shown you proof of your mistaken premises. In short, we have each and every time, pointed out how blindly partisan and blatantly stupid you are and yet you come back for more.

sorry about that never mind.

Now I accept the news story of the first one and see it as fact that there very likely may be ( pending court outcomes) some vote fraud going on in that county.

Now does that mean you are now willing to accept the court documented cases of republican eletions fraud that shows that fraud from the VERY TOP of the republican party?

I bet not one of you will accept the cold hard evidence and admitt that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades.

If you want to prove you will please post the simple post "I know for a fact that the republican party has cheated in elections for decades".

Thanks for your honesty

Why are you dems so damn dishonest when it comes to voting?

Why do you scumbags register dead people, or intimidate the mentally challenged into voting for your inept brethren?

Why did you scumbags station criminals with billy clubs outside of a polling place, in order to try and intimidate voters?

Why do you scumbags fight tooth and nail against sensible things like Voter ID laws, that will no doubt help curb voter and election fraud?

Why are so many corrupt dems on Judicial Watches Most Wanted?

Why has Obama been caught in so much fraudulent activity.....I.E., Rezko, Fast And Furious, Solyndra, Light Sqared, etc.?

Last edited:
The Indictment is proof enough for most of you but when this gets thrown out of court it will prove nothing.
Yes...You have it all figured out.
Listen up genius, court dockets are crowded as it is. DA's /Solicitors/Prosecutors do not indict frivolously.
An indictment is handed down by a Grand Jury only AFTER there is enough evidence to move forward with charges.
The evidence has been presented and holds enough power to necessitate a trial.
These people are not guilty....Yet.
And even if found not guilty, all that matters at the end of the day is the court of public opinion. These 12 people may want to rethink their career paths. Because win or lose their trials, their days as public servants are OVER.

Sorry I disagree with all that..

Indictments are handed out frivolously.... There is an old saying "you can indict a ham sandwich" and there is truth to that saying..

Our legal system is a joke..

I've seen a lot of judicial misconduct in my life...

I've seen prosecutors scream "find this man guilty or he will sue" in closing arguments..
Have you.
Is your experience what you believe to be a cross section of the criminal courts systems across the nation?
Are you an attorney? Paralegal? Paid court room observer?

Thanks for your honesty
You'd go a long way in digging yourself out of the black hole of having no credibility by posting links to examples of this alleged GOP cheating.
Have at it sweetie. Oh....No blogs. No opinions. Just facts. Preferably from actual court documents which are public record and EASILY accessible on the internet.
Get to work.

Thanks for your honesty

The problem, TDM, is that we don't deny that there has been fraud even from the Republican Party and that is why we seek to prevent it. The only one who has denied that one side or the other has committed fraud is... wait for it... YOU!

That is the whole problem in the first place. You are such a damned partisan that you can't see that fraud exists on both sides. You seem to think the Democrats are beyond reproach.

Oh, and then when you haphazardly admit that there might have been fraud committed you excuse it because in this case it is a school board election? Give me a break.

Immie

Thanks for your honesty

What further proof do we need folks? Even TDM calls herself a liar.

Immie

Forum List

Back