12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

But, who are you to impose your opinion on others? Do you get upset when anti-abortion people try to impose their opinions on women? There is no difference.
This is a political message board. We share our opinions here.

Sharing opinions is one thing. Imposing your opinion is something else.
I said, "In my opinion," so shut up.

Wow...in my opinion, you are a reactionary tyrant-wanna be. It's my opinion.

I've never understood why some are rude to you, but it seems you have no problem being rude to others, so I guess it's a "reap what you sow" kind of thing.
I am rude when people are rude to me, which is what you are when you tell me that when I state my opinion that we do not need assault rifles in civilian hands, you tell me I have no right to advocate for that.

When rogue elements of your beloved "gubermint" are staging events like Sandy Hoax, Charleston, the Aurora theater shooting (and this event in California is starting to reek of psy-op as well) because they want the public disarmed? That should tell any SANE thinking person that the elites have plans for us that we might not like. BTW, you don't know what an "assault rifle" is....you simply parrot what you see on television.

P.S feel free to be as rude as you want to me because I have nothing but disdain for uninformed pieces of shit such as yourself.

I'm a fairly kind, gentle human who loves my country and I do not like to see innocent people mowed down by mass shooters. As usual, this has turned into a name calling session because you guys really don't have any other ammunition to go on. I did not ask for all guns to be taken away, did I? I asked that gun ownership be a privilege, not an automatic right, so yes, the 2nd Amendment, written to support a militia we no longer need, is now pointless.

Keep fighting reasonable legislation to keep guns out of the hands of those who would do harm with them, and you will eventually lose.

I'm a fairly kind, gentle human who loves my country and I do not like to see innocent people mowed down by mass shooters. As usual, this has turned into a name calling session because you guys really don't have any other ammunition to go on. I did not ask for all guns to be taken away, did I? I asked that gun ownership be a privilege, not an automatic right, so yes, the 2nd Amendment, written to support a militia we no longer need, is now pointless.

Keep fighting reasonable legislation to keep guns out of the hands of those who would do harm with them, and you will eventually lose.

You see, that is what is pathetic about leftards such as yourself. You believe that "da gubermint" should bestow "privileges" and God given rights do not exist and we are only here to serve the collective. You don't have a fucking clue as to what has been done to the people of this country, how our labor was pledged as surety against the debt of USA.INC and lost allodial rights to property. Clueless wonders like yourself make me want to vomit. Your masters WANT unarmed serfs, ya stupid bitch.

You see, that is what is pathetic about leftards such as yourself. You believe that "da gubermint" should bestow "privileges" and God given rights do not exist and we are only here to serve the collective. You don't have a fucking clue as to what has been done to the people of this country, how our labor was pledged as surety against the debt of USA.INC and lost allodial rights to property. Clueless wonders like yourself make me want to vomit. Your masters WANT unarmed serfs, ya stupid bitch.
Are you posting from a mental institution Dale? To think that the Walmart militia is a match for the world`s most powerful (and expensive) military is nuts.

I've never understood why some are rude to you, but it seems you have no problem being rude to others, so I guess it's a "reap what you sow" kind of thing.
I am rude when people are rude to me, which is what you are when you tell me that when I state my opinion that we do not need assault rifles in civilian hands, you tell me I have no right to advocate for that.

When rogue elements of your beloved "gubermint" are staging events like Sandy Hoax, Charleston, the Aurora theater shooting (and this event in California is starting to reek of psy-op as well) because they want the public disarmed? That should tell any SANE thinking person that the elites have plans for us that we might not like. BTW, you don't know what an "assault rifle" is....you simply parrot what you see on television.

P.S feel free to be as rude as you want to me because I have nothing but disdain for uninformed pieces of shit such as yourself.
Dale, I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't agree the government staged these events in order to steal your gun rights. I believe they were obscene acts of violence by deranged killers. There are a lot of definitions of "assault rifle" out there; you are aware of the type I mean, I think. AR's and their war-model types. Civilians should have no options to own them, imo. We are not at war.

Are you posting from a mental institution Dale? To think that the Walmart militia is a match for the world`s most powerful (and expensive) military is nuts.

Oh? So you are ADMITTING that the military is NOT the well-armed militia? You really believe that everyone in the armed forces would fire on their own people? A gutless wonder such as yourself would roll over and fold like a cheap chair.

Dale, I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't agree the government staged these events in order to steal your gun rights. I believe they were obscene acts of violence by deranged killers. There are a lot of definitions of "assault rifle" out there; you are aware of the type I mean, I think. AR's and their war-model types. Civilians should have no options to own them, imo. We are not at war.

You are 100 percent wrong about that. Some of these mass shootings were absolutely staged. The Hegelian Dialectic has been used all through history. It is a fact that the Murrah building in OKC was a false flag event. Cody Snodgres came forward and admitted that he was first recruited to put a team in place to destroy the building and have as much collateral damage as possible. So why and the hell do you believe that they wouldn't stage some "Operation Gladio" type psy-ops on us? Wake up, kiddo, you are not in Kansas anymore. I have done the research and I have personally spoke with whistleblowers like Brigadier General Benton Partin. You get snippets of fake news from the Operation Mockingbird media.

But, who are you to impose your opinion on others? Do you get upset when anti-abortion people try to impose their opinions on women? There is no difference.

And I feel it's rude of you to try to infringe on my rights when I have done nothing wrong based merely on your opinion. And, since that is MY opinion, by your standard, you should just shut up yourself.

And I feel it's rude of you to try to infringe on my rights when I have done nothing wrong based merely on your opinion. And, since that is MY opinion, by your standard, you should just shut up yourself.
Well, the way this thread is going, I agree. It's not really about any ideas to curb mass shootings anymore, is it?
If you have any ideas, I'm willing to listen, but bringing it down to pismoe's playground level isn't really earning you any gold stars. js

Well, the way this thread is going, I agree. It's not really about any ideas to curb mass shootings anymore, is it?
If you have any ideas, I'm willing to listen, but bringing it down to pismoe's playground level isn't really earning you any gold stars. js

I have given my solutions, the only ones that will work. And I assure you that I don't need gold stars from anyone as rude as you.

22365602_10214144489511391_8382156465677275285_n.jpg
imageedit_3_6516491625 (1).jpg

Questions????

I have given my solutions, the only ones that will work. And I assure you that I don't need gold stars from anyone as rude as you.
If "shut up" has you in such a sulk, perhaps you should stay out of gun threads. Passions run a little high.

View attachment 228689 View attachment 228690

Questions????
Yes. What do you foresee the government doing once it has ALL your guns? What will their next move be?

If "shut up" has you in such a sulk, perhaps you should stay out of gun threads. Passions run a little high.

Stupid people who can't carry on a conversation without being rude tends to make me sulk, but I have no problem talking to decent people in gun threads. Shame you can't say the same.

You should read this......

un-weapons-seizure-document.jpg

Questions????

Yes. What do you foresee the government doing once it has ALL your guns? What will their next move be?

The enforcement of Agenda 21 aka Agenda 2030 after all these fiat currencies collapse.

And if you have to stomp on the rights of law abiding people to do it you're just fine with that right?

Questions????

The enforcement of Agenda 21 aka Agenda 2030 after all these fiat currencies collapse.
I don't understand what that means. Tell me in simple English what you think the government will DO to us once everyone's guns are gone.

And if you have to stomp on the rights of law abiding people to do it you're just fine with that right?
Why would law abiding people not be permitted to own a weapon?

Why would law abiding people not be permitted to own a weapon?

you mean only the weapons YOU think they "need" don't you?

Forum List

Back