12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

And I feel it's rude of you to try to infringe on my rights when I have done nothing wrong based merely on your opinion. And, since that is MY opinion, by your standard, you should just shut up yourself.
Well, the way this thread is going, I agree. It's not really about any ideas to curb mass shootings anymore, is it?
If you have any ideas, I'm willing to listen, but bringing it down to pismoe's playground level isn't really earning you any gold stars. js

View attachment 228689 View attachment 228690

Questions????

Yes. What do you foresee the government doing once it has ALL your guns? What will their next move be?

The enforcement of Agenda 21 aka Agenda 2030 after all these fiat currencies collapse.
I don't understand what that means. Tell me in simple English what you think the government will DO to us once everyone's guns are gone.

Can you read??????

un-weapons-seizure-document.jpg

And I feel it's rude of you to try to infringe on my rights when I have done nothing wrong based merely on your opinion. And, since that is MY opinion, by your standard, you should just shut up yourself.
Well, the way this thread is going, I agree. It's not really about any ideas to curb mass shootings anymore, is it?
If you have any ideas, I'm willing to listen, but bringing it down to pismoe's playground level isn't really earning you any gold stars. js

Questions????

Yes. What do you foresee the government doing once it has ALL your guns? What will their next move be?

The enforcement of Agenda 21 aka Agenda 2030 after all these fiat currencies collapse.
I don't understand what that means. Tell me in simple English what you think the government will DO to us once everyone's guns are gone.

We see it around the world..... Venezuela, nazi Germany, Communist Russia, China, cambodia.....we also see it in the increasing crime rates and violence in Britain, Australia and other gun free parts of the world....

Once you are disarmed, the government can do to you whatever they want.....you assume that history does not repeat itself...that the atrocities committed in Europe, Russia, China, can never happen here..... and you are wrong..... we have more safeguards,....but the democrats are taking those down as fast as they can...as you saw with the Kavanuagh hearings where they said "innocent until proven guilty" is a false concept.....

I'm a fairly kind, gentle human who loves my country and I do not like to see innocent people mowed down by mass shooters. As usual, this has turned into a name calling session because you guys really don't have any other ammunition to go on. I did not ask for all guns to be taken away, did I? I asked that gun ownership be a privilege, not an automatic right, so yes, the 2nd Amendment, written to support a militia we no longer need, is now pointless.

Keep fighting reasonable legislation to keep guns out of the hands of those who would do harm with them, and you will eventually lose.
And if you have to stomp on the rights of law abiding people to do it you're just fine with that right?
Why would law abiding people not be permitted to own a weapon?

Ask Britain...ask Australia...... in Britain it is against the law to use any object that may commit harm to an attacker......including pepper spray.....

Questions????

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713
You misunderstood my question, Dale. Yes, I read it. That is about strict licensing and registration laws, and confiscation of illegal weapons.
My question is, what do you see the government doing to us once they have all your guns?
What is the threat? What is the government going to do to us and how?

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713
You misunderstood my question, Dale. Yes, I read it. That is about strict licensing and registration laws, and confiscation of illegal weapons.
My question is, what do you see the government doing to us once they have all your guns?

If you had any knowledge on this subject, you'd know that California is the example. They forced SKS owners to register their firearms and then confiscated those firearms. That is the blueprint to be followed by the people who want to license and register firearms.

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Read the whole fucking thing ...look at #6 which calls for eventual complete confiscation. #7 calls for U.N troop assistance to help in total confiscation. Think, old lady.......THINK! It might be a new eye-opening experience for you.

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

If you had any knowledge on this subject, you'd know that California is the example. They forced SKS owners to register their firearms and then confiscated those firearms. That is the blueprint to be followed by the people who want to license and register firearms.
I thought you weren't talking to me 'cuz I'm so rude and all.

However, if you've sufficiently recovered from the full blast of my rudeness to discuss it, you aren't understanding my question either. I am asking, what do you think our government will do to us AFTER all the guns are gone? What evil thing are they going to do to us? 2AGuy is the only one who has understood so far. He thinks our government will turn us commie or Nazi. Personally, I think that's a little farfetched, but I want to know what Dale thinks, since he is so famously vehement about this.

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Are you being rude?

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Read the whole fucking thing ...look at #6 which calls for eventual complete confiscation. #7 calls for U.N troop assistance to help in total confiscation. Think, old lady.......THINK! It might be a new eye-opening experience for you.
Think about WHAT, Dale? What do you think the government is going to do to us once they have all your guns that they couldn't do already?

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Are you being rude?

Are you sharing opinions on subjects of which you have no knowledge?

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

However, if you've sufficiently recovered from the full blast of my rudeness to discuss it, you aren't understanding my question either. I am asking, what do you think our government will do to us AFTER all the guns are gone? What evil thing are they going to do to us? 2AGuy is the only one who has understood so far. He thinks our government will turn us commie or Nazi. Personally, I think that's a little farfetched, but I want to know what Dale thinks, since he is so famously vehement about this.

Why is that a question? The obvious answer is that they will do whatever they choose for there will be no recourse to their actions. Once they deny your rights in one area, they might even force women to carry all children to term by denying the right to abortion.

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Think about WHAT, Dale? What do you think the government is going to do to us once they have all your guns that they couldn't do already?

Agenda 21, carbon credits, chipping the people with RFIDs aka the new world order after a culling of the population . Do I need to take you by the hand and guide you through this?

:eusa_doh:

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Are you being rude?

I was asking a question. One does not need knowledge in order to ask a question. As a matter of fact, if one does not know a thing, it is good to ask, don't you think?

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Agenda 21, carbon credits, chipping the people with RFIDs aka the new world order after a culling of the population . Do I need to take you by the hand and guide you through this?

:eusa_doh:
Yes, because I don't know what Agenda 21 is (unless it is the confiscation thing you already posted--my question is about AFTER that). I don't know what RFID's are or what the new world order is that you refer to. I do know what "a culling of the population" is, but why would that benefit them and who would do that? The military? Which part of the government will be in charge of this?

Are you being rude?

I was asking a question. One does not need knowledge in order to ask a question. As a matter of fact, if one does not know a thing, it is good to ask, don't you think?

But one should not form an opinion until one has knowledge. And one should NEVER try to impose an opinion on others if there is no foundation of knowledge for that opinion.

Can you read??????

View attachment 228713

Why is that a question? The obvious answer is that they will do whatever they choose for there will be no recourse to their actions. Once they deny your rights in one area, they might even force women to carry all children to term by denying the right to abortion.
And how would having gun rights prevent that now? There are many people opposed to abortion, yet I have not seen any armed resistance to it yet.

Are you being rude?

But one should not form an opinion until one has knowledge. And one should NEVER try to impose an opinion on others if there is no foundation of knowledge for that opinion.
You're calling me stupid. Watch out, I might say shut up again. And then your feelings would be all hurt and shit.

And how would having gun rights prevent that now? There are many people opposed to abortion, yet I have not seen any armed resistance to it yet.

Because the armed government prevents it, which is good. Yet, what prevents that armed government from changing their position?

And, you ignore the benefit of an armed population.

Great Quotations of World War II

Are you being rude?

You're calling me stupid. Watch out, I might say shut up again. And then your feelings would be all hurt and shit.

I am not calling you stupid. I am pointing out that your posts show you have a tiny knowledge base on this subject and so you base your argument on your emotion and try to use that emotion to impose your opinion on those who disagree.

Forum List

Back