11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

Apparently some people believe that Constitutional rights only apply if everyone is ok with it, that they don't make waves, that they don't cause others to become upset, that they aren't hard.

The constitution has zero to do with this, and to keep tossing it in here just cheapens it. The first amendment does not absolve one from consequences. Every day nation wide kids don’t stand for the pledge and nothing happens. From my elementary days I can recall three kids who did not stand. This was some dumb hood rats kid that was put up to pulling a stunt. The teacher should have known better then to argue with an 11 year old and just had him sit out in the hall when it all started.
So, the 11 year old doesn't have Constitutional rights? Is that what you are saying?

No, everyone does, it the first amendment does not absolve them of the consequences. Like the baker. He had to fight a huge and costly legal battle. If I chose I can peel my cloths off and run across a baseball field with “save the whales” written across my ass, but I’ll still get tossed in jail. This kid was done a disservice by his parents, and really this teacher. That aside, this little brat knows jack shit about the constitution. He was just being a shit.
The Pledge of Allegiance and Legal Challenges in Education - FindLaw

Actually, this kid seems to know more about the history of this country, the Constitution, and case law than you do.

No, not really. Just what his mom and dad told him. This was prepared for him.
And...your objection is that this 11 year old's parents told him his Constitutional rights?

Our rights and freedoms are far more important than your delicate hurt feelings.
Apparently some people believe that Constitutional rights only apply if everyone is ok with it, that they don't make waves, that they don't cause others to become upset, that they aren't hard.

I’ll put it like this, two gay people go to buy a wedding cake, the guy says “na, I don’t believe in that so I don’t want to make it, but the guy up the street will”. Does the first amendment protect that guy?
What he says? Absolutely. Is he breaking Public Accomodation Laws for his state business license? Depends on the state. In my state, he would be breaking PA law....could have his license pulled.

Now...are you equating an 11 year old child with an adult who have a business that must follow business laws for their state?

No it’s simpler, and you made my point for me thanks. There are consequences to our actions. This child has ZERO right to disrupt the learning environment for the other kids. He can say what he wants, but he will be removed to a place where he can say what ever his hoodrat parents want to say. It’s sad that a gay person would be for robbing one persons free speech to protect your own.

The kid disrupted the learning environment? :71: He was sitting. During the pledge. It was the sub that called him on it and DEMANDED he stand. He refused...which was his right. The sub continued to push this kid to stand.

Who exactly was disrupting the learning environment?

You are being willfully stupid now. Be intelligent again or I bring out the plywood shit again.

The constitution has zero to do with this, and to keep tossing it in here just cheapens it. The first amendment does not absolve one from consequences. Every day nation wide kids don’t stand for the pledge and nothing happens. From my elementary days I can recall three kids who did not stand. This was some dumb hood rats kid that was put up to pulling a stunt. The teacher should have known better then to argue with an 11 year old and just had him sit out in the hall when it all started.
So, the 11 year old doesn't have Constitutional rights? Is that what you are saying?

No, everyone does, it the first amendment does not absolve them of the consequences. Like the baker. He had to fight a huge and costly legal battle. If I chose I can peel my cloths off and run across a baseball field with “save the whales” written across my ass, but I’ll still get tossed in jail. This kid was done a disservice by his parents, and really this teacher. That aside, this little brat knows jack shit about the constitution. He was just being a shit.

The baker was wrong because it would have caused him no harm to bake the cake.
Its not like he had to agree with a gay wedding by baking the cake.
He could legally have argued that he could have refused to put anything on the cake that implied it was for a gay wedding, but that is the most he could have legally argued for.

The kid was right because forcing someone to recite a pledge against their will and what they believe in is totally and completely illegal and monstrous. The fact he was underage only makes it even worse. There could hardly be a more criminal act than that.
And the SCOTUS agrees, since mandating the pledge of allegiance has be ruled illegal for over half a century.
The teacher was incredibly misinformed.
The student was correct.

They gay people were wrong because they could have gone some place else. The kids parents were wrong because they could have sent a note to school saying little johnny won’t be standing for the pledg anymore, and the substoteaxher was stupid and wrong for arguing with an 11 year old.
And black people had the Green Book, they had their own water fountains, they had their own schools they could go do....so why did they push for desegregation?

You compare a cake to freaking JIM CROW?

lol!!!!

Actually, this kid seems to know more about the history of this country, the Constitution, and case law than you do.

And...your objection is that this 11 year old's parents told him his Constitutional rights?

So if I told my kids to tell the teacher they will no longer stand for the pledge because black people are in the class and it’s their first amendment right to do so my kid should be allowed to do so with a T-shirt that says “slavery gets shit done” that’s okay ? The schools dress code that bans disruptive t shirts should not apply? I should be appalled when the kid get their ass rolled ? Cause that’s what you are saying. You are basically saying I can go to an AIDS ward and point to every dying person and tell them on their death bed that they deserve what they got because they are queers ? No I can’t do that. Why? Because I would be arrested and likely Beaton to death. This kid should have been suspended. The teacher was delt with correctly.

He could legally have argued that he could have refused to put anything on the cake that implied it was for a gay wedding, but that is the most he could have legally argued for.

The kid was right because forcing someone to recite a pledge against their will and what they believe in is totally and completely illegal and monstrous. The fact he was underage only makes it even worse. There could hardly be a more criminal act than that.
And the SCOTUS agrees, since mandating the pledge of allegiance has be ruled illegal for over half a century.
The student was correct.

They gay people were wrong because they could have gone some place else. The kids parents were wrong because they could have sent a note to school saying little johnny won’t be standing for the pledg anymore, and the substoteaxher was stupid and wrong for arguing with an 11 year old.
And black people had the Green Book, they had their own water fountains, they had their own schools they could go do....so why did they push for desegregation?

lol!!!!

Its a shame. That gay people steal the suffering of black people. Petty and selfish.

I’ll put it like this, two gay people go to buy a wedding cake, the guy says “na, I don’t believe in that so I don’t want to make it, but the guy up the street will”. Does the first amendment protect that guy?
What he says? Absolutely. Is he breaking Public Accomodation Laws for his state business license? Depends on the state. In my state, he would be breaking PA law....could have his license pulled.

Now...are you equating an 11 year old child with an adult who have a business that must follow business laws for their state?

No it’s simpler, and you made my point for me thanks. There are consequences to our actions. This child has ZERO right to disrupt the learning environment for the other kids. He can say what he wants, but he will be removed to a place where he can say what ever his hoodrat parents want to say. It’s sad that a gay person would be for robbing one persons free speech to protect your own.

The kid disrupted the learning environment? :71: He was sitting. During the pledge. It was the sub that called him on it and DEMANDED he stand. He refused...which was his right. The sub continued to push this kid to stand.

Who exactly was disrupting the learning environment?

You are being willfully stupid now. Be intelligent again or I bring out the plywood shit again.

Plywood?

The student was correct.

lol!!!!

Its a shame. That gay people steal the suffering of black people. Petty and selfish.

Oh, that's right...there's only ONE kind of legitimate discrimination.....racial.

Our rights and freedoms are far more important than your delicate hurt feelings.

The student was correct.

In that case a child can say what they want when ever they want? Maybe you should report me to CPS then because in this house children earn their first amendment rights. They get them when we know they won’t do retarded shit like this kid did.

So if I told my kids to tell the teacher they will no longer stand for the pledge because black people are in the class and it’s their first amendment right to do so my kid should be allowed to do so with a T-shirt that says “slavery gets shit done” that’s okay ? The schools dress code that bans disruptive t shirts should not apply? I should be appalled when the kid get their ass rolled ? Cause that’s what you are saying. You are basically saying I can go to an AIDS ward and point to every dying person and tell them on their death bed that they deserve what they got because they are queers ? No I can’t do that. Why? Because I would be arrested and likely Beaton to death. This kid should have been suspended. The teacher was delt with correctly.

Your kids can most certainly sit during the pledge. It is their right.

As to your school's dress code, you can certainly challenge that in a court of law and see if you can get some kind of ruling allowing any kind of t-shirt.......here: American Civil Liberties Union

The student was correct.

In that case a child can say what they want when ever they want? Maybe you should report me to CPS then because in this house children earn their first amendment rights. They get them when we know they won’t do retarded shit like this kid did.

Might want to read that link......you are not the government....schools are.

The student was correct.

lol!!!!

Oh, that's right...there's only ONE kind of legitimate discrimination.....racial.

Nope. Say a kid didn’t stand because he had to sit by another kid with say, downs syndrom? Or what if a kid said he won’t stand because the gives Muir’s spraying us with chem trails? Or that the government won’t tell us who really kille Kennedy? See, you people are all about first amendment rights as long as it’s what you want to hear.

lol!!!!

Nope. Say a kid didn’t stand because he had to sit by another kid with say, downs syndrom? Or what if a kid said he won’t stand because the gives Muir’s spraying us with chem trails? Or that the government won’t tell us who really kille Kennedy? See, you people are all about first amendment rights as long as it’s what you want to hear.
He doesn't have to stand. I made that clear....these court rulings make that clear:

The student was correct.

Yup and I have first hand knowledge on how that works as I will be on my fifth kid here in about 8 weeks, that and I work for a school district. It works like this, the parent sends a note to school stating the child will not stand for the pledge. That’s it. Done and done.

lol!!!!

He doesn't have to stand. I made that clear....these court rulings make that clear:

Duh.

The student was correct.

Yup and I have first hand knowledge on how that works as I will be on my fifth kid here in about 8 weeks, that and I work for a school district. It works like this, the parent sends a note to school stating the child will not stand for the pledge. That’s it. Done and done.
If you work for a school district then you know that the sub mishandled the situation and escalated it. That's why she was let go.

The student was correct.

If you work for a school district then you know that the sub mishandled the situation and escalated it. That's why she was let go.

I already said that. And the sub has been taken care of the right way. The child need a three day vacation with the school rule book to. And his hoodrat parents would be served well by reading that student hand book to.

And what raggy ass news paper was it.Some texASS one.?
One of the lying piles of dog excrement that is published in the state that lies out of its own

giphy.gif

Did you pull this out of your #ss or tRumps.
Keep kneeling at the groin of tRump, texASS.
hqdefault.jpg

What do you expect, someone from texASS.
The last stanza of the "pledge" makes me laugh.
"...with "liberty" and "justice" for all.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Fuck liberals haters.
Please use the correct form so we can understand what you are not saying.Is it possessive ? Singular? Onamonapia?
A lot of people fleeing the libtard hell hole formerly known as California are coming to Texas.
Pulled it off major Texas newspapers years ago, liar.

One of the lying piles of dog excrement that is published in the state that lies out of its own

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Please use the correct form so we can understand what you are not saying.Is it possessive ? Singular? Onamonapia?
A lot of people fleeing the libtard hell hole formerly known as California are coming to Texas.
As an expert on defamation, lying and fake news, you don't know?

The biggest joke is someone like you with no real evidence just your stupid texASS thoughts.
Keep your head up tRumps ass longer.

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
As an expert on defamation, lying and fake news, you don't know?

The student was correct.

I already said that. And the sub has been taken care of the right way. The child need a three day vacation with the school rule book to. And his hoodrat parents would be served well by reading that student hand book to.
You still seem to think that the school can force the kid to stand.

Forum List

Back