5. Small Wonder
6. Prison Break
7. Desperate Housewives
8. House M.D.
9. Lost
10. Mind Your Language
11. Dharma & Greg

o-HEE-HAW-570.jpg

The HuffPost saying Hee Haw was the “Worst” shows just how ridiculous the site can be. These are all shows we will always remember. Hogan's Heroes, Lucy, Gunsmoke, Bewitched, and The Carrol Burnett Show will never be matched by modern performers.

Read the list, plus a piece on 22 Amazing Actors who never won an... @ 11 TV Shows That Defined Your Childhood, Ranked From Worst To Best
my Dad, a man that HATED country music, would never miss hee haw

leftists, gotta hate people just to hate them.

o-HEE-HAW-570.jpg

The HuffPost saying Hee Haw was the “Worst” shows just how ridiculous the site can be. These are all shows we will always remember. Hogan's Heroes, Lucy, Gunsmoke, Bewitched, and The Carrol Burnett Show will never be matched by modern performers.

Read the list, plus a piece on 22 Amazing Actors who never won an... @ 11 TV Shows That Defined Your Childhood, Ranked From Worst To Best

Lot of cleavage

o-HEE-HAW-570.jpg

Lot of cleavage
It helped me hit puberty.

Every guy I talked to later in life admitted for having a "thing" for Elizabeth Montgomery.
Totally goes against the idea that men like bimbos. I find that interesting......

Men only like bimbos on friday night, we like more substance long term!

Judging by the names, modern children do not watch anything educational. Now there are 10 children's programs watched by children in the Soviet Union. I'll change the names so that the meaning is clear
1. I wake up early, education
2. I want to know everything
3. Mom, Dad and I are a sports family
4. Do with us, do as we do, do better than us
5. Visiting the fairy tale
6. School jokes and adventures
7. Doing it myself
8. The master-marker
9. Exhibition of Pinocchio
10, Good night!

Judging by the names, modern children do not watch anything educational. Now there are 10 children's programs watched by children in the Soviet Union. I'll change the names so that the meaning is clear
1. I wake up early, education
2. I want to know everything
3. Mom, Dad and I are a sports family
4. Do with us, do as we do, do better than us
5. Visiting the fairy tale
6. School jokes and adventures
7. Doing it myself
8. The master-marker
9. Exhibition of Pinocchio
10, Good night!
Damn......no wonder so many Russians come to America

Did anyone mention:

Doby Gillis
Mr. ED
PettiCoat Junction
Green Acres ****under-rated. Very funny.

Threes company ....... Janet Wood gave me wood.
Rockford
Columbo

Many others......

Did anyone mention:

Doby Gillis
Mr. ED
PettiCoat Junction
Green Acres ****under-rated. Very funny.

Threes company ....... Janet Wood gave me wood.
Rockford
Columbo

Many others......

I remember Doby Gillis and Maynard G Krebbs (Gilligan)
Green Acres was a spin off from Petticoat Junction and Hooterville. Hooterville was obvious a reference to the girls on Petticoat Junction. Green Acres was a much better show and had a great cast, especially Arnold

I read all the posts and was surprised that a couple of shows I am going to list was not mentioned... Another subject I want to breech is sex and the television... The picture of Jeanie made me recall that I dream of Jeanie was either the first bellie button on TV or they made them take it out of the show... Now so many shows are just filled with sex, it is hard to take sometimes... Doesn't leave much room for the imagination anymore...

Sky King
Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans
Rin Tin Tin
Sargent Preston of the RCMP
Gene Autry
Perry Mason
The Millionaire

Seems to me the first five had a Saturday Morning audience...
They run Sergeant Preston late night here.

watched a few, couldn't believe how bad the acting was.

Same with the Lone Ranger.

Clayton Moore sounds like he reading fro cue cards.

I read all the posts and was surprised that a couple of shows I am going to list was not mentioned... Another subject I want to breech is sex and the television... The picture of Jeanie made me recall that I dream of Jeanie was either the first bellie button on TV or they made them take it out of the show... Now so many shows are just filled with sex, it is hard to take sometimes... Doesn't leave much room for the imagination anymore...

Sky King
Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans
Rin Tin Tin
Sargent Preston of the RCMP
Gene Autry
Perry Mason
The Millionaire

Seems to me the first five had a Saturday Morning audience...
They run Sergeant Preston late night here.

watched a few, couldn't believe how bad the acting was.

Same with the Lone Ranger.

Clayton Moore sounds like he reading fro cue cards.
Agree

Can't believe how bad some of the shows I used to love actually are
I watched The Man from UNCLE and couldn't believe how lame it was

Forum List

Back