11 reasons to vote for the Democrats in November!

Your Little Chart is Wrong

Try a more accurate one.....
Sure!

Let's SEE one.

277.gif

Sure, here is one that should give you a surprising perspective, note when the dems took over Congress and then of course when you Buddy BO came to power......... Be sure to notice the light blue lines at the very bottom (congress control), notice how the graph went up there too?

federaldebttogdppolitick.gif

Still cannot see the pattern?, go back to kindergarten
Yeah....those are some ESTIMATES YA' GOT, THERE.....SKIPPY!!!!

:clap2:

529.gif
529.gif

it doesnt matter who gets in in Nov.....with the quality of the currant group of politicians.....were doomed either way.....
Whatta great excuse for non-participation (while still reserving the option to complain, when things go-to-shit...right???)!!!!

I'm pretty-certain the Teabaggers (already) have a patent on that process, though. You might wanna check-with-them.​

well you just keep thinking like you do.....because the Democrats need guys just like you to keep them in power....im sure Pelosi loves people like you who are so easily convinced that she and her party gives a fuck about you........sadly there are millions of people like you out there.....easily manipulated....

That wasn't the point, Mr. Schmuck.
Blowin' a bunch o' rhetoric (like you did) is considered making-a-point??!!! :confused:

Only in Palinland.

:rolleyes:
Yeah, Mr. Schmuck, the point was that "conservatism" --as expressed by republicans right before the get elected and start governing like libruls-- has never really been honestly tried.

In fact, every time it's even talked about bedwetters like you can be counted upon to go into insta-demagogue mode, screeching about the sainted poooooooor and the chiiilllllldrrreeennnnn.

.....And, only 20 years for the Bush-family to drive it DEEPLY-INTO-DEBT!!!!!!

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Your Little Chart is Wrong

Try a more accurate one.....
Sure!

Let's SEE one.

277.gif
Why?
You've been shown it before, but you can't accept the fact the your demo-heroes have controlled Congress during the red ink years.

And, BTW, you DO realize that Palin isn't running for office, right?!
Dump the obsession and focus on the candidates and their stand on the issues instead of the (D) at the end of their name....

it doesnt matter who gets in in Nov.....with the quality of the currant group of politicians.....were doomed either way.....im sure there are 11 videos showing Republicans being just as fucking stupid and belligerent....

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have given out "too much reputation" within 24 hours. Try again Later.

:(

But the anti-incumbent sentiment remains and it's well founded. In a perfect world libertarians would get a chance but I have no real hope for that. At least we can agree that we don't want neocons running the show again. No Newt Gingrich types. Further, I'd vote for many dem incumbents over a GOP adversary FWIW.

Considering how bad the economy still is with the dems controlling since 07, the lack of intelligence it takes to vote democrat is astonishing. While I do not believe the repubs will do much better than the Dems, we need a balance of power to at least keep what is left of the economy in check.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you mean, like, having a Republican Party that knows how to say "NO!" to Obama, right?

:rolleyes:

So you believe that everything Obama has done deserved a yes vote? Again, it's about a balance of power not about partisanship.

it doesnt matter who gets in in Nov.....with the quality of the currant group of politicians.....were doomed either way.....im sure there are 11 videos showing Republicans being just as fucking stupid and belligerent....

and yet the Shamen guy apparently thinks the Democrats have all sorts of quality people just lining up to run for office....:lol:.....i guess he doesnt realise both parties are scraping the bottom of their respective barrels....another made to order for Pelosi....

and yet the Shamen guy apparently thinks the Democrats have all sorts of quality people just lining up to run for office....:lol:.....i guess he doesnt realise both parties are scraping the bottom of their respective barrels....another made to order for Pelosi....

Most seem to have swallowed FNC or MSNBC, hook-line-and-sinker as the easiest solution to having to think about the facts: Take the deficite chart posted in the thread. Are we supposed to believe the deficite increases or decreases based on the majority in congress, much less whichever party holds the presidentcy? ABSURD! The deficite increases or decreases as a result of economic factors entirely disassoicated with party politics.

In fact, the "dog wags the tail."

Economics dictate which party will be in power.

Of course Economics doesn't sell much air time.

The k00ks on this thread have the political IQ of a handball. Boob McNutty could run and beat any Dem except from a solid lefty district. Voters with children get it with the obscene spending levels of Democrats and for them, it can be Boob McNutty as long as its not somebody who spends his ass off.

Let's not forget to include that nimrod Dimocrat lady from Wisconsin in the news last week who had a hard time understanding AZ's new immigration law in lieu of the fact that they didn't have a border with Mexico!

And STILL, no one can think of even ONE reason to vote for the GOP.......sad.

That's all you got?... :rofl:

:)

peace...

That is all the American voter needs. Please reference the 2008 POTUS results....

What about?... Men split almost Equally on Obama and McCain and Women went heavily for Obama...

The More Emotional Gender drove that Election for a Number of Reasons.

Let me Know how November works out for Obama's Party.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back