11 reasons to vote for the Democrats in November!

The sad thing is, this forum would crash with all the Moronic Video just from 5 or 6 of the top dogs in power at this moment.............

My all time favorite has to be from the Rocket Scientist - Hank Johnson - people like that have my well being in their hands ............

Gerrymandering is the only thing that will keep Dems from losing 150 seats this November

Oh, and the fact that Michael Steele is a complete fuck up and the RNC does not really want to win

Last edited:
Gerrymandering is the only thing that will keep Dems from losing 150 seats this November

Oh, and the fact that Michael Steele is a complete fuck up and the RNC does not really want to win

You are right about Gerrymandering. Hopefully that will change a little this time around.

The "good and welfare" clause? :lol:

Ah you must be referring to the one time the word Welfare appears in the constitution and the way Liberals try and twist it's original meaning from simply looking out for the general well being of the county, to providing direct welfare to the people.

Yeah that's what the founders meant.

LOL

This election is going to be very interesting. Can hardly wait for the Teabagger candidates to get an open mike.

We can feel your seething hate, and it makes us happy that you have come to the realization that your little world is about to crumble down before your eyes. However, with any luck the 1994 esque wholesale congressional slaughter of your disgusting party won't be a de facto replacement of the dummycrats with filthy neocons. Nothing good will come of that.

R. C., the neo-cons and the GOP will not return to power this fall because the party has not articulated a clear and cogent program, has offered no clear and exciting candidates of solid national appeal, and no one to voice the program.

We better hope the Dems do not get to gerrymander next year in the states across the nation.

R. C., the neo-cons and the GOP will not return to power this fall because the party has not articulated a clear and cogent program, has offered no clear and exciting candidates of solid national appeal, and no one to voice the program.

We better hope the Dems do not get to gerrymander next year in the states across the nation.

But the anti-incumbent sentiment remains and it's well founded. In a perfect world libertarians would get a chance but I have no real hope for that. At least we can agree that we don't want neocons running the show again. No Newt Gingrich types. Further, I'd vote for many dem incumbents over a GOP adversary FWIW.

Last edited:
No neo-cons, no libertarians. But if I have to choose, I will take libertarians before neo-cons.

You better get's some new batteries for that crystal ball it's a little out of wack.

But the anti-incumbent sentiment remains and it's well founded. In a perfect world libertarians would get a chance but I have no real hope for that. At least we can agree that we don't want neocons running the show again. No Newt Gingrich types. Further, I'd vote for many dem incumbents over a GOP adversary FWIW.

Remind me how many incumbents democrats voted for obama health care?

Remind me how many incumbents democrats voted for obama health care?

I don't recall. I suspect all.

Considering how bad the economy still is with the dems controlling since 07, the lack of intelligence it takes to vote democrat is astonishing. While I do not believe the repubs will do much better than the Dems, we need a balance of power to at least keep what is left of the economy in check. Clinton had a fairly successful run with a Repub power balance. In a political world where every move is based on an us against them mentality, we must have balance.
I find it hard to believe anyone would want to continue on down this path. No party should have absolute power as the country suffers.

We can feel your seething hate, and it makes us happy that you have come to the realization that your little world is about to crumble down before your eyes. However, with any luck the 1994 esque wholesale congressional slaughter of your disgusting party won't be a de facto replacement of the dummycrats with filthy neocons. Nothing good will come of that.

^^^^^^^

I'm totally saving that one.

827.gif

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

:clap2:

.....roses are red violets are blue, with democrats gone, we'll know to do.

.....listen my children and you shall hear, of the "crats demise, at the end of this year.

.....when in the course of human events, the democrats lie, with no common sense

"god forbid we should run a headline without an exclaimation point !" from the movie "the paper" w/ michael keaton... directed by ronny howard. gret movie, check it out !!

Forum List

Back