11 reasons to vote for the Democrats in November!

That's all you got?... :rofl:

:)

peace...

That is all the American voter needs. Please reference the 2008 POTUS results....

so what?.....you can say that each time a new president from the opposing party is voted in....and this guy still has 3 years to go.....Mal could be giving you that right back in 2012....

You missed my point. The GOP brought NOTHING new to the American voters in 2008. They had no fresh ideas for a faltering economy and McCain/Palin had no desire to end the occupation of Iraq or Afghanistan. When you bring nothing to the table, you will lose. Period. In my humble opinion, of course.

That is all the American voter needs. Please reference the 2008 POTUS results....

so what?.....you can say that each time a new president from the opposing party is voted in....and this guy still has 3 years to go.....Mal could be giving you that right back in 2012....

You missed my point. The GOP brought NOTHING new to the American voters in 2008. They had no fresh ideas for a faltering economy and McCain/Palin had no desire to end the occupation of Iraq or Afghanistan. When you bring nothing to the table, you will lose. Period. In my humble opinion, of course.

Va....IMHO....it doesnt seem like this administration is not expressing much of a desire to end the 2 wars themselves....and as far as what their doing with the economy....well it seems its doing a little here, but not doing much there....so time will tell....but you can bring all sorts of shit to the table....but if nothing works OR as in the case with many in this Country...if it doesnt work... GOOD ENOUGH or FAST ENOUGH....then you will probably lose also....so...i guess we will see....

And STILL, no one can think of even ONE reason to vote for the GOP.......sad.

i dont vote for the party....i vote for the individual who has the best interest of the Country,my State or Area i live in.....depending on what office they are running for....

Forum List

Back