11 missing passenger jets in Libya

Obama's Libya...A failed state..Liberals have no problem with the U.S. and the Europeans removing Gaddafii from power and leaving it to the islamonazis ...funny isn't it?

if true this is scary, At some point the fight is coming back to us no matter how much we try to deny it

Free Beacon Islamists Take 11 Commercial Jets from Libya - The Roger Hedgecock Show - Talk Radio

Not if...but when...this is troubling news.
Remember the Bojinka plot…Beginning on January 21, 1995, and ending on January 22, 1995, they would have placed bombs on 11 United States-bound airliners.

Now they have their own airplanes...no need to worry bout security checks.

Commercial aircraft worldwide have a registry or "November" number. These registry numbers can easily be flagged. And you can't just make one up to try and disguise a flight. I seriously doubt that an un-registered flight would be able to enter any airspace.

I was under the impression that if they turned off their transponders the towers lost tracking, isn't that what happened with 9/11?

We could track by satellite though yea?

Commercial aircraft worldwide have a registry or "November" number. These registry numbers can easily be flagged. And you can't just make one up to try and disguise a flight. I seriously doubt that an un-registered flight would be able to enter any airspace.
Doesn't mean they won't try. What if a plane exploded over water and a plane behind it took the legit number before air traffic control figured it out? How long did it take them to figure out that the Malaysian plane was missing? It seems there's a point that radar stops following those planes, If one was blown up and another took it's place in a dead zone, who'd know about it until it was too late? Who knows maybe the Malaysian plane was a practice run.

Regardless, what goes up must come down. :frown:

I found another news source re this topic. Sounds like countries have been preparing for such an attack and now its coming out. Hmmmm...is this a plan Obama?

Libya: Missing Libya Planes Spark Security Concerns
20 August 2014

allAfrica.com Libya Missing Libya Planes Spark Security Concerns

By Jemal Oumar

Nouakchott — The Tripoli airport siege led to the disappearance of several commercial planes. Now countries on both shores of the Mediterranean are worried about how the missing aircraft might be used by terrorists.

Rival militias have fought for control of the airport since mid-July, inflicting civilian casualties and extensive damage. But one unusual consequence of the ongoing battle has nearly a dozen countries on edge.

After eleven civilian airliners were hijacked during the fighting, "5+5" member states reportedly decided to add an element to their scheduled joint military exercise. This time, simulations will include intercepting civilian or military aircraft piloted by terrorists.

read more here
allAfrica.com Libya Missing Libya Planes Spark Security Concerns

I'm thinking my daughter should leave Queens NY on 9/11 and come stay with me.

I'm thinking my daughter should leave Queens NY on 9/11 and come stay with me.

What I gather from several news sources, the attacks would be across the pond. As previous poster said, they would never make it over here.
But, if they did, we would shoot them down. Thus what i said earlier, "what goes up must come down"

Forum List

Back