11 million already in front of the line.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
11 MILLION ALREADY IN FRONT OF THE LINE.

All the left wing pro-amnesty rhetoric is just a matter semantics. A rose by any other name still smell the same. The 11 million Illegal Aliens in this country is already in the front of the line of those waiting legally to get in. Obama’s end of the line is at the nearest immigration office. To offer them a path to legalization and green cards is not fair and is a slap in the face of those waiting legally to get in. That is not who we are or what we are about and what we try to teach our children. Ask any child where the back of the line is and they know because they know the rules. Obama should put this question before Sasha, “where is the back of the line.” when she is standing in line to get into a movie.
Obama has given a big portion of this country away to children of Illegal Aliens already and with Comp. Immg. Reform he plans to give an even bigger portion away in exchange for his political agenda for 2016.

If it is not amnesty, per se, it’s citizenship for sale and that is even more tragic.
Obama is speaking at Del Sol High School in Las Vegas is not by chance but choice because Del Sol High School is 63.31% Hispanic. That was a calculated choice because no one is more interested in amnesty then the children of Illegal Aliens.

We are a country of immigrants, not Illegal Aliens. I have never been so ashamed to be an American as I am today. I have never heard so much bull crappy coming out of a humans mouth as I have from Obama today. What he is promising Illegal Aliens for a meager fines and back taxes, they are not capable of ever being an asset to this country and pay back or pay forward. GOD can only help us if he pulls this off.

In ten years there will be 30 million, we're just getting started, til the money runs out.

11 MILLION ALREADY IN FRONT OF THE LINE.

All the left wing pro-amnesty rhetoric is just a matter semantics. A rose by any other name still smell the same. The 11 million Illegal Aliens in this country is already in the front of the line of those waiting legally to get in. Obama’s end of the line is at the nearest immigration office. To offer them a path to legalization and green cards is not fair and is a slap in the face of those waiting legally to get in. That is not who we are or what we are about and what we try to teach our children. Ask any child where the back of the line is and they know because they know the rules. Obama should put this question before Sasha, “where is the back of the line.” when she is standing in line to get into a movie.
Obama has given a big portion of this country away to children of Illegal Aliens already and with Comp. Immg. Reform he plans to give an even bigger portion away in exchange for his political agenda for 2016.

If it is not amnesty, per se, it’s citizenship for sale and that is even more tragic.
Obama is speaking at Del Sol High School in Las Vegas is not by chance but choice because Del Sol High School is 63.31% Hispanic. That was a calculated choice because no one is more interested in amnesty then the children of Illegal Aliens.

We are a country of immigrants, not Illegal Aliens. I have never been so ashamed to be an American as I am today. I have never heard so much bull crappy coming out of a humans mouth as I have from Obama today. What he is promising Illegal Aliens for a meager fines and back taxes, they are not capable of ever being an asset to this country and pay back or pay forward. GOD can only help us if he pulls this off.

If you are here illegally that makes you an illegal.

Forum List

Back