11 days "To wipe Israel out of existence"

I do not want to exterminate the Jew. I say let the Jew fight to preserve his Israel homeland but do so at your own expense. America should not be paying for the Jew to fight the Palistinian people. The Palistinians are a peaceful people who desire to live in peace. They will not surrender their homeland to the Jew marauders who stole their land. America should let the Jew and the PLO fight it out and see who wins. Im sure the PLO will do what our German friends failed to do.

That's why they elected someone from Hamas, an organization whose number one goal is to DESTROY ISRAEL.
Glad to hear you consider the Nazis your friend, asshole.

Israel exists because it can. A Palestinain state does not because they can't.

Welcome to life, where those who can build do, and those who can't sucicide bomb.

That platitude is real catchy and sarcastic-like. Great bumper sticker thinking there sparky.

You mentioned the key to it when you glossed over suicide bombing like even one jew during the holocaust had the balls and the determination to do the same thing while Hitler was gassinig and roasting thier bretherin.

Not all bombs are those little fuckers that blow nails in a coffee shop.

Things will get interesting when they strap a tactical nuke onto somebody.

You know what...I betcha dollars to donuts that the assholes in tel aviv will rethink thier strategy of aparthied and butchery of palistinians when half the town gets blown to bits with one bomb. They are cowards like that. Israel has wasted thier(our) money on nukes..everyone knows they don't have the guts to use them.

Judaism is not to be confused with Israel. By the looks of some of these posts, that is what is happening.

I must be confused...Is not Israel a jewish state? The only jewish state on the planet?

As far as Judaism goes it is just another fear and invisible all powerful entitity based religion that dupes people into wasting thier lives. "The chosen people" What a crock of shit.

The Jew state exists becuase the Jews who control America permit it to exist. When are you so-called Christian people of America going to wake up and see how badly you are being manipulated?

Judaism is not to be confused with Israel. By the looks of some of these posts, that is what is happening.

I must be confused...Is not Israel a jewish state? The only jewish state on the planet?

As far as Judaism goes it is just another fear and invisible all powerful entitity based religion that dupes people into wasting thier lives. "The chosen people" What a crock of shit.

How many Muslim states are there? 20?

Without the oil states which is a whole seperate issue...how many of these muslim states are sucking greedily at the tit of the american tax payer? How many of these muslim countries have access to the U S media to lie about what they do to others.

As I have said time and time again..I don't care one way or the other about the existance of Israel. What I do want is for Israel to do whatever they want to do with thier own resources. If they want to attack Iran fine...just leave america out of it. If they want to commit atrocities in palistine or other acts of war crimes in thier other neighbors countries...fine. Just don't come onto our media and spin it as defense. Addmit you all are just fucking assholes and interloping thieves if you have to mention the transgressions you commit.

Israel is a Zionist state that wears the mask of a religion.

how many nations do all the christian nations in Europe invalidate? You logic is about as fucked up as your knee jerk reach for the scarlet A. If you couldn't scream nazi then you'd have to work 6 months to figure out how to fill the other 75% of your input on this issue. I told you, that shit is trite as fuck and pretty much waters down the accusation in the face of an ACTUAL antisemite.

That is what happens with all antisemites! But be easy on Huggy, don't confuses him with words like Judaism, state phrases like the religion of the Jews! See rednecks with no teeth get confuses by such words!

Wow Huggy of shit I actually agree with you on something!

Please don't make it a regular occurence because I hate agreeing with redneck fucks with no teeth!

Wow Huggy of shit I actually agree with you on something!

Please don't make it a regular occurence because I hate agreeing with redneck fucks with no teeth!

huggy won't be able to hear you for a while.

pulled enough strings to mold the conversation, eh fella? Can't say that I'm shocked.

Forum List

Back