11 days "To wipe Israel out of existence"

Your foul language isn't really all that impressive... But, you've certainly been spotted and tagged for your failure to offer rebuttal. When yu've run out of ammo just scream antisemite, eh?

:rofl:

TYPICAL.

So you agree then that 9/11 is the Jews' fault?

I agree that America;s blanck check double standard support of israel, despite muslims, has an influence on radical motherfuckers who are not as stupid as you'd like to think when they observe the kind of one sided support that America gives Israel. This doesn't validate 9/11 but the interaction between OBL and the CIA isn't up for debate. No more than the pic of Rumsfeld and Saddam shaking hands is entisemitism. Some things have a direct causal reaction and it doesn't take a blond haired, blue eyed nazi to figure out that indegenous muslims might just be angry enough to react violently to what they percieve as, AND IS, a double standard for israel.

If you favor one child should you expect the other NOT to resent it? Think beyond your fucking ethnicity for a minute here. You are no more human than they are and, i'd bet, if you waled a mile in THEIR shoes you'd be a little slower in crying antisemite at ever street corner.

SHOGUN,

Do I correctly detect your dislike of Elvis?

I dislike all of you motherfuckers. My posts are not founded on personal attachement. If Elvis says something I agree with then i'll post as much. If not.. well..

The comparison to Hitler is not that far-fetched. if you recall your history, Shogie, Hitler blamed Germany's World War I loss on the Jews.

I'm well aware of what Hitler blamed ww1 on, hound dog... But it becomes so fucking trite when every time, EVERY TIME you people only reach for the same old worn out bullshit accusations. do you REALLY think Yukon is like fucking HITLER? REALLY? Do you REALLY think some fucking Kanuk is plotting to exterminate jews? You people really are the ethnicity who cried wolf with that repetitive shit that has more in common with a skipping record than valuable observation. AND, you totally diminish the effectiveness of ACTUAL hitler wannabes by throwing the label at every fucking thing with a shadow. For real, dude. You may want to curl up in your cultural Post Traumatic Stress Disorder but give it a fucking rest already.

I dunno, YUCANSUCKME is on another thread saying this:

Quote: Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
I am white and you spell that: W hite A nglo S axon P rotestant

Not exactly Hitleresque, but you do get a flavor.

who the fuck cares? When did the tern for white anglo saxon protestants become equivalent to wearing a fucking Klan hood? No, there is no flavor outside of your bullshit assumptions about a term that was used WAAAAY before it was cool to poke fun at whitey.

It is racist to be white? to be Anglo Saxon? To be Protistant? Are you assuming that the term WASP means "racist motherfucker that loves hitler"? I'd love to see the dictionary you are referencing.

The comparison to Hitler is not that far-fetched. if you recall your history, Shogie, Hitler blamed Germany's World War I loss on the Jews.

I'm well aware of what Hitler blamed ww1 on, hound dog... But it becomes so fucking trite when every time, EVERY TIME you people only reach for the same old worn out bullshit accusations. do you REALLY think Yukon is like fucking HITLER? REALLY? Do you REALLY think some fucking Kanuk is plotting to exterminate jews? You people really are the ethnicity who cried wolf with that repetitive shit that has more in common with a skipping record than valuable observation. AND, you totally diminish the effectiveness of ACTUAL hitler wannabes by throwing the label at every fucking thing with a shadow. For real, dude. You may want to curl up in your cultural Post Traumatic Stress Disorder but give it a fucking rest already.
What an absolute idiot you are. You must call Israelis Nazis or compare them to Hitler 15 times a day.

What an absolute idiot you are. You must call Israelis Nazis or compare them to Hitler 15 times a day.

Indeed.. racist motherfuckers who ACTUALLY believe in ethnic segregation for the sake of PRESERVING A JEWISH ONLY ISRAEL. Now, can you quote Yukon making any kind of similar statement? I'll throw a donut at you if you can!

Don't chump out on me, fat girl.. get your quote on!

Your foul language isn't really all that impressive... But, you've certainly been spotted and tagged for your failure to offer rebuttal. When yu've run out of ammo just scream antisemite, eh?

TYPICAL.

I agree that America;s blanck check double standard support of israel, despite muslims, has an influence on radical motherfuckers who are not as stupid as you'd like to think when they observe the kind of one sided support that America gives Israel. This doesn't validate 9/11 but the interaction between OBL and the CIA isn't up for debate. No more than the pic of Rumsfeld and Saddam shaking hands is entisemitism. Some things have a direct causal reaction and it doesn't take a blond haired, blue eyed nazi to figure out that indegenous muslims might just be angry enough to react violently to what they percieve as, AND IS, a double standard for israel.

If you favor one child should you expect the other NOT to resent it? Think beyond your fucking ethnicity for a minute here. You are no more human than they are and, i'd bet, if you waled a mile in THEIR shoes you'd be a little slower in crying antisemite at ever street corner.

Focus on bin Laden and the CIA is overblown, not incorrect. Of course we supported him ....and every other swinging Richard willing to carry an AK or an RPG into Afghanistan. So what, that's how the Cold War was fought from 1948 until 1990 and by both sides. BFD.

What the Middle East is mostly about is more than 50% of the population being young and mostly unemployed. Where ever you have those statistics, you have a powder keg. The fact that some old folks have figured out how to point that cannon for their own benefit shouldn't be confused with righteous indignation.

who the fuck cares? When did the tern for white anglo saxon protestants become equivalent to wearing a fucking Klan hood? No, there is no flavor outside of your bullshit assumptions about a term that was used WAAAAY before it was cool to poke fun at whitey.

It is racist to be white? to be Anglo Saxon? To be Protistant? Are you assuming that the term WASP means "racist motherfucker that loves hitler"? I'd love to see the dictionary you are referencing.

When it comes from YUKON.

DID YOU NOTICE THE NOT before the Hitleresque? Apparently you had your head buried too far up YUKON's butt to see it.

Focus on bin Laden and the CIA is overblown, not incorrect. Of course we supported him ....and every other swinging Richard willing to carry an AK or an RPG into Afghanistan. So what, that's how the Cold War was fought from 1948 until 1990 and by both sides. BFD.

What the Middle East is mostly about is more than 50% of the population being young and mostly unemployed. Where ever you have those statistics, you have a powder keg. The fact that some old folks have figured out how to point that cannon for their own benefit shouldn't be confused with righteous indignation.

I don't dispute the reality of poverty and being an influential youth. But IGNORING the fact of OBL's ties for the sake of sweeping the double standard under a rug won't help anyone. Nor does it validate crying fucking HITLER as some knee jerk reaction to shut down the conversation. To say "thats just how it was fought" is rather disingenuous. Well no shit. You think Manuel Noriega isn't laughing at that same joke? Actions have reactions EVEN IF you'd rather ignore them. Calling someone a fucking antisemite hitler loving nazi doesn't change this.

When it comes from YUKON.

DID YOU NOTICE THE NOT before the Hitleresque? Apparently you had your head buried too far up YUKON's butt to see it.

You project the exact same sentiment. Trust me, motherfucker "BUT YOU GET THE FLAVOR" is pretty goddamn obvious about your intent.

Now, did you want to clarify and tell me EXACTLY what is so fucking racist, or FLAVORED LIKE HITLER about being a white anglo saxon protistant? Please, cite your fucking dictionary definition that equates WASPS with the fucking klan.

He may not want to exterminate the Jews (although who knows, the Catholic church played a huge role in the Holocaust), but the rhetoric is very similar.

Originally posted by GHook93
From all the reports the youth movement in Iran is becoming less and less radical and embracing the west. The reformers took the Parliament and are preparing to take the Presidency. With the support of the people the reformers could wrestle the control of the military and government from the Ayatollahs! We might see a 2nd revolution in Iran by 2010!

I hope so, sincerely, Hook...

500 years from now our descendants will find it hard to believe that a religious government REALLY coexisted with the Internet and the space exploration age.

They will say something like this:

"A state ruled by religious people, by clergimen?!?!?!?!

After man landed on Mars?!?!?!?!?

What the fuck is that?!?!?!?!"

Iranian theocrats may think the exponential growth of the human scientific/technological evolution will never wipe them out... but so did the Dodo.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tech_Esq
What the Middle East is mostly about is more than 50% of the population being young and mostly unemployed. Where ever you have those statistics, you have a powder keg.

Poverty causes international terrorism?

How many international terrorist groups do you have in Africa?

If you want to find the real causes of islamic terrorism try Saudi Arabia and Israel instead...

Why did Bin Laden get so upset with american troops in the Holy Land to begin with?

Because his medieval mind was imbued with Wahabism, the Sunni Branch that does not tolerate muslim heretics let alone infidels.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is by far the biggest exporter of islamic fundamentalism in the world and Palestine is the main recruiting office of militant Islam.

Wahabism and jewish racism, much more than poverty, drives young arabs to practice building demolition in America.

Last edited:
The fact that some old folks have figured out how to point that cannon for their own benefit shouldn't be confused with righteous indignation.

Here’s some RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION for ya…

Last edited:
Atta's friends in Germany described him as an intelligent man with religious beliefs who grew angry over the Western policy toward the Middle East, including the Oslo Accords and the Gulf War.

MSNBC, in its special "The Making of the Death Pilots," interviewed German friend Ralph Bodenstein who traveled, worked and talked a lot with Mohamed Atta. Bodenstein said, "He was most imbued [sic] actually about Israeli politics in the region and about U.S. protection of these Israeli politics in the region. And he was to a degree personally suffering from that."

Mohamed Atta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel exists because it can. A Palestinain state does not because they can't.

Welcome to life, where those who can build do, and those who can't sucicide bomb.

He may not want to exterminate the Jews (although who knows, the Catholic church played a huge role in the Holocaust), but the rhetoric is very similar.

bullshit. the rhetoric ISNT similar at all. YOU, as a weak minded jewish individual with nothing else to offer as rebuttal, are leaping to the same of crusty one liner that you think fits every criticism like a goddamn skeleton key. It doesn't. I assure you that crying antisemite the next time your order gets fucked up at the drive thru wont make Ronald McDonald a fucking nazi commander either.

And, to be honest, it's a goddamn joke that you cry about someone generalizing ANYTHING given how quick you are to talk shit about his catholocism. For real, jew, if you don't want the Bernie Maddof insinuations then PERHAPS you'll want to stop assuming his catholic faith implies anything about anything. Do YOU want to be judged by every scandelous, sheisty fucking jew that has ever drawn breath? NO? Then go ahead and stop acting like a fucking child.

Your post pretty much illustrates what happens when a people who ONCE had a moral authority, post-holocaust, gets a little too used to using their victim-status like a goddamn debit card. You disgrace the memory of every jew who ever burned and starved in the HOlocaust by making such an achingly retarded fucking statement like that. for real. If YOU can be so goddamn trivial about the Holocaust then you probably shouldn't cry when someone else believes that it's a hoax.

José;1227974 said:
What the Middle East is mostly about is more than 50% of the population being young and mostly unemployed. Where ever you have those statistics, you have a powder keg.

Poverty causes international terrorism?

How many international terrorist groups do you have in Africa?

If you want to find the real causes of islamic terrorism try Saudi Arabia and Israel instead...

Why did Bin Laden get so upset with american troops in the Holy Land to begin with?

Because his medieval mind was imbued with Wahabism, the Sunni Branch that does not tolerate muslim heretics let alone infidels.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is by far the biggest exporter of islamic fundamentalism in the world and Palestine is the main recruiting office of militant Islam.

Wahabism and jewish racism, much more than poverty, drives young arabs to practice building demolition in America.

Well, I mean.. it's not like Africa is a bastion of peace. Look at the Somoli pirates. The only thing keeping African violence from bleeding out to the rest of is are fast lions and pirate boats that look like your daddy's aluminum fishing boat.

Israel exists because it can. A Palestinain state does not because they can't.

Welcome to life, where those who can build do, and those who can't sucicide bomb.

That might sound good on a jewish bumper sticker but there is a reason israel hides behind the pant leg of America. It's not because of the shade.

And, to be honest, JEWS no more created this incarnation of israel than they rescued themselves from the holocaust. Westerners did that. White benevolent duded. If israel didn't have big daddy US standing guard your little bumper sticker would have a similar shelf life as your favorite little jewish haven.

I do not want to exterminate the Jew. I say let the Jew fight to preserve his Israel homeland but do so at your own expense. America should not be paying for the Jew to fight the Palistinian people. The Palistinians are a peaceful people who desire to live in peace. They will not surrender their homeland to the Jew marauders who stole their land. America should let the Jew and the PLO fight it out and see who wins. Im sure the PLO will do what our German friends failed to do.

Forum List

Back