100 Years Of Deception

thank you,i will take a look at it and thanks for sharing that with us.:beer:

ignore any of the trolls that reply to you here.[/QUOTE]

A much better place, pricewise, to see or buy my book is at the following url:

Outskirts Press Self Publishing Presents 100 Years of Deception by Alan R. Adaschik

Trolls? What trolls? I thought we were all Americans here.[/QUOTE]
we got paid infiltraters on the governments payroll that has penetrated this site and many message boards who are paid to troll boards defedningt eh governments version of events,they think money will buy them happiness but they will find out in the end,it wont because they will suffer for their participation in the coverup in the end bringing down negative karma on themselves,.they are too stupid to understand that though.

There are a bunch of sheep here in America like that and on our forum who are a part of the problem for why America has gone to hell.[/QUOTE]

America has gone to hell because we trusted those we sent to Washington to do the right thing. No one suspected how truly corrupt and twisted things would become because no one understood the corrupting process associated with the power of central banking in the hands of private individuals. All Americans should stand up and be counted when it comes to ridding this nation and the world of private central bankers. To do otherwise means you are part of the problem and not part of the cure.[/QUOTE]

exactly,.:thup:

we need to get a president who is not part of the party system in office.an independent who will follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers.that will never happen as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.both parties are corrupt and its actually a one party system designed to look like two so the sheople in america think they have a choice in who gets elected actually believing our elected officials in washington serve the people instead of the bankers but they are all criminals in washington.

i see one of the paid trolls i was talking about posted a funny since thats all he can do since the neg rep system has been taken away for him to troll and call people names with comments like in the past.
Remember RimJob when you called me in to comment on yer L.A. FootsBawl thread? And after I did you didn't like what I wrote so you called me a Paid Gov't Troll?

Remember that?

i see one of the paid trolls i was talking about posted a funny since thats all he can do since the neg rep system has been taken away for him to troll and call people names with comments like in the past.
Remember RimJob when you called me in to comment on yer L.A. FootsBawl thread? And after I did you didn't like what I wrote so you called me a Paid Gov't Troll? Remember that?

HandJob has a limited script from which to work.

we need to get a president who is not part of the party system in office.an independent who will follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers.that will never happen as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.both parties are corrupt and its actually a one party system designed to look like two so the sheople in america think they have a choice in who gets elected actually believing our elected officials in washington serve the people instead of the bankers but they are all criminals in washington.[/QUOTE said:
As long as the Banksters have their money pump, the Federal Reserve System, they retain the power to keep our government corrupted and subservient to them, no matter who we elect to be President. Even if we get an honest man into office, he will be ineffective at anything he tries to accomplish while in office because he will not get cooperation from anyone else in Washington. I say again, if we are ever going to become a free people again, we must be free of the Federal Reserve and private individuals controlling the issuance of credit.

I was freaking out about fractional reserve banking. Aren't you?[/QUOTE said:
To answer your question......no I am not "freaking out" about fractional reserve banking, per se, because I do not "freak out" out about anything. Furthermore, as I pointed out to you before, what I stand against is the Federal Reserve System and unregulated fractional reserve banking.

You wrap your comments in the context that to be against something is to "freak out". This is a grave disservice to me and the topic on hand. Instead discussing a topic rationally without theatrics you attempt to polarize the discussion by wrongfully accusing those who disagree with you as not being in control of themselves or the situation. i.e. "freaking out".

Hopefully, my explanation will convince you of the advantages of "not freaking out". Those who "freak out" are emotionally immature and by losing control of ones emotions, a person plays into the hands of his detractors who will now make that person's behavior the issue instead of the topic under discussion.

Happy freedom from "freaking out" day to you.

Fractional reserve banking in the US is not unregulated.
What is your problem with the Fed?

As far as fractional reserve banking goes, it is not regulated enough.

As far as the Fed goes, what's is there to not have problems with? They have created a New World Order with our money, resources, and military while giving us nothing of value in return. In the process of doing this, they have reduced this nation to a pathetic figment of what it once was. Please tell us one thing that the Fed has done which benefited the people of this nation? Pretty please!

Fractional reserve banking in the US is not unregulated.
What is your problem with the Fed?

As far as the Fed goes, what's is there to not have problems with? They have created a New World Order with our money, resources, and military while giving us nothing of value in return. In the process of doing this, they have reduced this nation to a pathetic figment of what it once was. Please tell us one thing that the Fed has done which benefited the people of this nation? Pretty please!

What extra regs do you want? Higher reserve requirements?
Higher capital requirements?

As far as the Fed goes, what's is there to not have problems with? They have created a New World Order with our money, resources, and military

What does the Federal Reserve have to do with our resources or military?

Please tell us one thing that the Fed has done which benefited the people of this nation?

They learned from their mistakes in the 1930s and didn't allow the money supply/economy to crash this time.

Dear Toddsterpatrio: Apparently, you know very little about how things really work in this nation and this is true for most people. This is why I wrote my book. All these issues are addressed by it. If you wish, you can educate yourself by going to:

Outskirts Press Self Publishing Presents 100 Years of Deception by Alan R. Adaschik

The Fed controls our resources and military because they control our money. Because they control our money, they also control our government and because they control our government, they also control our resources and military. The Fed, aka our central bank, aka the New World Order, aka the Old World Order is a money pump for these aforementioned criminal organizations.

Oh my God! So the good thing that the Fed did for the people of this nation is prevent another depression because they learned from their mistakes. Don't you know that the Fed, contrary to their mandate from Congress, intentionally created the great depression of the 30's as acknowledged by Ben Bernanki. So the only good thing the Fed has done since taking control of our economy and nation, was to not put us through another great depression. Did you ever stop to think that if their was no Fed, there would be no depressions? You are going to have to come up with a better good thing than this. The Fed not only caused the great depression, they also played key criminal rolls in WWI, WWII, and our so called "war on terror".

Dear Toddsterpatrio: Apparently, you know very little about how things really work in this nation and this is true for most people. This is why I wrote my book. All these issues are addressed by it. If you wish, you can educate yourself by going to:

The Fed controls our resources and military because they control our money. Because they control our money, they also control our government and because they control our government, they also control our resources and military. The Fed, aka our central bank, aka the New World Order, aka the Old World Order is a money pump for these aforementioned criminal organizations.

Oh my God! So the good thing that the Fed did for the people of this nation is prevent another depression because they learned from their mistakes. Don't you know that the Fed, contrary to their mandate from Congress, intentionally created the great depression of the 30's as acknowledged by Ben Bernanki. So the only good thing the Fed has done since taking control of our economy and nation, was to not put us through another great depression. Did you ever stop to think that if their was no Fed, there would be no depressions? You are going to have to come up with a better good thing than this. The Fed not only caused the great depression, they also played key criminal rolls in WWI, WWII, and our so called "war on terror".

The Fed controls our resources and military because they control our money.

The Fed doesn't control our money.
I can go to the bank and take out a loan today.
Is the Fed going to stop me because I'm increasing the money supply?
I can pay down a loan today. Can the Fed stop me because I'm decreasing the money supply?
The Fed initiated QE, in part, to get banks to lend more.
Why not simply order them, if they really controlled our money?

Don't you know that the Fed, contrary to their mandate from Congress, intentionally created the great depression of the 30's as acknowledged by Ben Bernanki.

They didn't do it intentionally. You're confused about what Bernancke said.

Did you ever stop to think that if their was no Fed, there would be no depressions?

There was no Fed between the Civil War and 1913, yet there were several Depressions.
Did you not know that?

If you wish, you can educate yourself by going to:

Educate myself about your confusion? I'm doing that on this thread.

From: The Psychology of Ben Bernanke The Great Depression was caused by the Federal Reserve. Was he Talking About the current Great Depression that is Sprouting Under his Watch Lessons From the Great Depression Part XIII. The Federal Reserve. Dr. Housing Bubble Blog

"It is crucial to understand the psychology of Ben Bernanke in order to understand his motives in the current economic crisis. Bernanke is a student of the Great Depression and much of his belief is that the Federal Reserve was a main (if not primary) cause of exacerbating the problems at that time."

From: The Psychology of Ben Bernanke The Great Depression was caused by the Federal Reserve. Was he Talking About the current Great Depression that is Sprouting Under his Watch Lessons From the Great Depression Part XIII. The Federal Reserve. Dr. Housing Bubble Blog

"It is crucial to understand the psychology of Ben Bernanke in order to understand his motives in the current economic crisis. Bernanke is a student of the Great Depression and much of his belief is that the Federal Reserve was a main (if not primary) cause of exacerbating the problems at that time."

Thanks for the link.
Was it supposed to be proof of some of your earlier claims?

I recently published a book entitled "100 Years Of Deception", which clearly establishes that the government of this once great nation has been overthrown. “100 Years Of Deception” is a must read for anyone interested in restoring our Republic, stopping the unending/insane wars we fight, and saving this planet from the horrible fate presently in store for us. Not only does this book describe what is wrong with this nation, it also identifies who is behind the mess we are in, and goes on to offer positive solution which will rectify our lamentable situation.

"100 Years Of Deception" may be found at:

http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore/details/9781478753667

Ummm yeah, let me ask the obvious question. How do you know these supposed secrets that are being kept from everyone?

I recently published a book entitled "100 Years Of Deception", which clearly establishes that the government of this once great nation has been overthrown. “100 Years Of Deception” is a must read for anyone interested in restoring our Republic, stopping the unending/insane wars we fight, and saving this planet from the horrible fate presently in store for us. Not only does this book describe what is wrong with this nation, it also identifies who is behind the mess we are in, and goes on to offer positive solution which will rectify our lamentable situation.

Ummm yeah, let me ask the obvious question. How do you know these supposed secrets that are being kept from everyone?

They are not being kept from anyone. Everything I have written is readily available on the internet or from other sources. The trick wasn't finding this information, but instead, separating the wheat from the chaff and combining them together to bring the true picture into focus. My book is the end result of twenty years of research and the hosting of a website called The Constitution Forum. The deception part comes in, not from what is being hidden, but from what is being deliberately obscured and hidden in plain view.

They are not being kept from anyone. Everything I have written is readily available on the internet or from other sources. The trick wasn't finding this information, but instead, separating the wheat from the chaff and combining them together to bring the true picture into focus. My book is the end result of twenty years of research and the hosting of a website called The Constitution Forum. The deception part comes in, not from what is being hidden, but from what is being deliberately obscured and hidden in plain view.

Right. Let me ask you this then, are you afraid you'll be murdered by those evil Zionists that are running the world because you're exposing them? I have a feeling they're going to give you a pass on this one. What do you think?

Thank you for writing the book. I will purchase it.

I like to believe that more and more Americans are realizing the truth about the deception, but sadly it is still to few.

Our government is just about completely owned and controlled by forces that have an agenda entirely at odds with the wishes of the majority of the people. They must keep us divided so this silly Ds vs Rs, cons vs libs argument continues.

Forum List

Back