100 Years Of Deception

I recently published a book entitled "100 Years Of Deception", which clearly establishes that the government of this once great nation has been overthrown. “100 Years Of Deception” is a must read for anyone interested in restoring our Republic, stopping the unending/insane wars we fight, and saving this planet from the horrible fate presently in store for us. Not only does this book describe what is wrong with this nation, it also identifies who is behind the mess we are in, and goes on to offer positive solution which will rectify our lamentable situation.

"100 Years Of Deception" may be found at:

http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore/details/9781478753667

Ummm yeah, let me ask the obvious question. How do you know these supposed secrets that are being kept from everyone?

They are not being kept from anyone. Everything I have written is readily available on the internet or from other sources. The trick wasn't finding this information, but instead, separating the wheat from the chaff and combining them together to bring the true picture into focus. My book is the end result of twenty years of research and the hosting of a website called The Constitution Forum. The deception part comes in, not from what is being hidden, but from what is being deliberately obscured and hidden in plain view.

Right. Let me ask you this then, are you afraid you'll be murdered by those evil Zionists that are running the world because you're exposing them? I have a feeling they're going to give you a pass on this one. What do you think?

In all honesty, I do not think I am important enough to be murdered.....but it has crossed my mind. First of all, if murdered, being 72 years old, I do not have much to lose. I just hope they have the decency to make it quick. Second, If I was a young man, I would willingly lay down my life in defense of my country. This has not changed just because I am an old man.

Forum List

Back