$100 Million Gold Heist At Canada's Biggest Airport - Goodfellas Meets Italian Job

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Thieves made off with 3600 lbs of gold worth about $105 million from Pearson International Airport outside Toronto.
The authorities have no idea who, how or where but supposedly this airport has it's own mob connections.
There's no a lot of info on it yet but... DAMN!!!

I reached out to the Canadian authorities to ask if the Biden Crime Family was involved but, so far, none have confirmed they weren't.

“We are still trying to get accurate information on the heist,” an RCMP spokesperson said, declining to confirm how much gold is missing.

The Toronto Sun reported earlier Thursday that 3,600 pounds of gold being moved through the airport had been stolen.

That would be worth around $105 million.

Pearson is rated as one of the top 30 cargo airports in the world and gold mined in Canada can travel through Pearson on its way to customers around the world.

The newspaper said the theft was likely linked to organized crime, citing an unnamed police source.

At an airport which has multiple layers of police involvement, from the lowly Toronto Police, to the even lower Peel Region police and the R.C.M.P. I wonder what rabbits they were chasing when this heist occurred?

As I've said for a long time. Canadian police are only good at solving crimes their agents commit or encourage. Now they have dragged your police down in helping to interfere with my menial job.

You guys have lost your souls by following the wrong "allies". I'm sure China appreciates it.

Forum List

Back