100 Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, I forgot that racism is not considered immoral by all.

Then rape, murder & assault would be a condoned way of life

You think in black communities rape, murder, and assault are condoned?? accepted? encouraged? wrong.

Uhh, I forgot that racism is not considered immoral by all.

So I'm wrong because I stated crime statistic facts? I stay away from trouble and danger, that's called being smart.

You think in black communities rape, murder, and assault are condoned?? accepted? encouraged? wrong.

I think the crime statistics are substantially higher in black communities, and that's a fact. I think if they "never came into contact with whites" - these statistics would be much higher.

Accepted? It's become a way of life for a huge portion!

"1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole"

"Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S."

"Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime"

"A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa."

I am not too sure of that ! Why don't they do something about the crime in their neighborhoods then ?

Their hoods are very poor and crappy. You should mention the statistic that shows how many black people compared to white live in poverty.

I disagree that because all this is happening, means its condoned.

I dont like corporate corruption, but its at an all time high. but its happening anyway.

Ohh, look at all the republican donating fools!

http://www.corporatecrimereporter.com/fraudrep.pdf

Their hoods are very poor and crappy. You should mention the statistic that shows how many black people compared to white live in poverty.

I already mentioned that crime is substantially higher IN ALMOST ALL black communities. The only time that statistic goes down is when they are in a community amongst whites.

Are you saying poverty excuses crime? There are many white communities that are poor too, why don't the crime statistics skyrocket in the same manner they do in black communities?

I disagree that because all this is happening, means its condoned.

Maybe not condoned by all, but understood to be a part of way by most. At least that's what the crime statistics show. I mean really, c'mon, 25% of black males between 20-29 are in prison, probation or parole, 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime! Those numbers are huge and cannot be defended.

Ohh, look at all the republican donating fools!

Ever get tested for ADD before? What the hell does this have to do with blacks and whites?

Jones

I agree with you, blacks living in a white socity have many of there problems because a white socity is to far advanced for them.

As Darwin said, when Whites came incontact with blacks black evolution was jump started by 200,000 years.

Blacks would clearly been alot better off if they would have remained in their primitive socity.

This thread has me absolutely horrified.

I am highly suspicious of the use of statistics to prove that any ethnic groups of human beings are by nature inferior.

Wonderwench

Then you should research the subject for yourself.
As I have done.
Then you would not have to be suspicious.

Originally posted by wonderwench
I am highly suspicious of the use of statistics to prove that any ethnic groups of human beings are by nature inferior.

I believe they are inferior, at least on the ability to refrain from violent crimes. There's absolutely nothing that anyone can bring up that can somehow excuse the statistics.

I've lived in the outskirts of NYC my entire life. Almost every time I ventured into a black neighborhood, especially after dawn, I was either injured, mugged or chased away. This isn't a spin on statistics, most black neighborhoods are unsafe for white people.

This thread has me absolutely horrified.

Agreed! :clap:

jimmyc,

I live in Oakland, which has some of the worst ghetto neighborhoods in the country. As a white woman, there is no way I am going to travel through them. They are ravaged by drug dealing / gangster feuds. But there are plenty of decent minorities who live in these neighborhoods and are terrorized by the thugs. I admire immensely the ones who make a stand to take back their neighborhoods.

Oakland used to have a thriving black middle class. What happened to it? The horrible convergence of the War on Drugs and the War on Poverty. The latter, with wefare designed to favor single mothers instead of keeping families together, created generations of young men with no father or male authority figure in their lives. Add in the allure of quick money through drug dealing, and look what this nation has spawned.

It makes me sick.

As a bit of historical perspective, my Irish ancestors were viewed by "Americans" much the way you view blacks.

Jim, police brutality/corruption adds to their fear of authority.

In our country....Our MOST sacred right is that we are ALL equal human beings here.

If ya dont like it - you can get the HEEELLL out. :D
Not a personal attack, Im just playing the part of the republican who ALWAYS SAYS that we should leave if we dont like our current goverment.

This country was built on the basis of suspicion, and not trust.

Originally posted by jones
Jim, police brutality/corruption adds to their fear of authority.

What the hell does this have to do with them committing so many violent crimes?

Not a personal attack, Im just playing the part of the republican who ALWAYS SAYS that we should leave if we dont like our current goverment.

Too bad we aren't talking about our government. And I did take my own advice, I chose not to live in a nighborhood infested with crime. My neighborhood is almost crime free, and it's probably about .05% black.

jimmyc,

I live in Oakland, which has some of the worst ghetto neighborhoods in the country. As a white woman, there is no way I am going to travel through them. They are ravaged by drug dealing / gangster feuds. But there are plenty of decent minorities who live in these neighborhoods and are terrorized by the thugs. I admire immensely the ones who make a stand to take back their neighborhoods.

This is mostly the point I was trying to make. White people will not move into these areas for safety reasons. This is typical in cities throughout the nation. How many predominantly white neighborhoods does that hold true for? Not a lot.

I am quite certain that there are many predominantly white neighborhoods into which various minority groups would feel uncomfortable moving.

I am quite certain that there are many predominantly white neighborhoods into which various minority groups would feel uncomfortable moving.

Uncomfortable, yes, but in fear of their lives?

How often do you hear about muggings, rapes & assaults on whites in black neighborhoods? I can speak for the NY Metropolitan area, this is almost a daily occurance. How often do you hear the same happening to blacks in white neighborhoods?

Wonderwench
It is amazing to me how acceptable it is to you not to be able to go into a certain neigborhood because of the color of your skin, you did not place the blame for that on any of the people living in that neigborhood.

It is sad to see how people like you and Jones think of blacks as animals, you give blacks no responsibility for their own behaviour.
You blame their behaviour on things like welfare, war on drugs, war on welfare, police brutality, corruption, and this is the best, their fear or authority.

Jones,
You say all people are equal, I sure you must hate all the laws like affirmitive action that are in place today?

Black people are not Animals:
http://www.cograce.org/pc_index/black_people_aren.htm

Don't twist your bigotry into making me a bigot.

I most certainly do not classify any ethnic groups as animals - nor do I excuse any adult from being responsible for his or her behavior. Sadly, we have created conditions through misguided government programs which condemn many children to lives of poverty and crime. They are still responsible for their actions - just as we are responsible for funding the government programs that enabled the destruction of these individuals.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Uncomfortable, yes, but in fear of their lives?

How often do you hear about muggings, rapes & assaults on whites in black neighborhoods? I can speak for the NY Metropolitan area, this is almost a daily occurance. How often do you hear the same happening to blacks in white neighborhoods?

The vast amount of violent crimes committed by blacks are black on black crime.

And if you think that there haven't been equally violent whites towards blacks, then you need to read up on the KKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back