100 Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vast amount of violent crimes committed by blacks are black on black crime.

How about #35

"A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa."

I would say the majority are black on black, yes. But, the interracial violence by blacks towards whites isn't even comparable.

And if you think that there haven't been equally violent whites towards blacks, then you need to read up on the KKK.

I know all about the KKK. Their history sucks, but how prevalent is it today? Do hate groups still exist comprised of whites? Of course. Even with that taken into account, the assaults/rapes/murders aren't even close.

So, as you believe these statistics to be true and indicative of the genetic disposition of blacks, what is your solution?

Originally posted by wonderwench
So, as you believe these statistics to be true and indicative of the genetic disposition of blacks, what is your solution?

That's a good question. It appears pouring trillions of dollars into the problem hasn't done a whole helluva lot. A lot of the criminals are repeat offenders. Maybe they should make the penalties stiffer for the violent crimes. Seems the only thing that can be done is continue to fight daily to reduce crime, increase penatlies and increase awareness.

As long as the problem exists, I choose to stay where it's safest for my family. I'm basing my decisions on crime in particular areas. I don't want to be near those areas whether the people who live there are black, white or orange.

Wonderwench

90% of interacial crime is blacks attacking whites.
98% of interacial rapes are blacks attacking whites.

As a woman you should know that black males are only 6% of the U.S population but commit over 45% of ALL rapes in the U.S,
what goverment program are you going to blame for that behaviour.

Here is the opinion and facts about this topic written by a black man on a jewish website:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

Originally posted by jimnyc
That's a good question. It appears pouring trillions of dollars into the problem hasn't done a whole helluva lot. A lot of the criminals are repeat offenders. Maybe they should make the penalties stiffer for the violent crimes. Seems the only thing that can be done is continue to fight daily to reduce crime, increase penatlies and increase awareness.

As long as the problem exists, I choose to stay where it's safest for my family. I'm basing my decisions on crime in particular areas. I don't want to be near those areas whether the people who live there are black, white or orange.

And my opinion is that the trillions of dollars have severely enabled the problem. It is disgusting.

Your responsibility is for the welfare of your family. It is perfectly rational to live in an area you feel is safe for you all - just as I do not drive through certain West Oakland neighborhoods. I acknowlege that the problem exists - and that our government programs are making it worse.

I agree, time to stop the handouts and give people something to do, it is called working for a living !

I must say that I agree with Jim. I too have had very bad experiences working in Manhattan, and quite honestly it was always with black people.

The 100 facts was not posted to show what human spieces was or is superior over another. These facts were posted to show the many differences beween the different human spieces.
Some of you got upset because you don't want these differences pointed out if they put blacks in a bad light.

For instance, there is no doubt that blacks have a much higher level of testosterone then do any other group.

If I wrote that this higher level of testosterone was most likely why blacks are better athletes, that would have been probably alright.

But for me to say that this high level of tetosterone is probably why blacks commit so much violent crime, then that would be racist.

My point is that, I keep hearing that we should "celebrate our diversity" but when anyone points out what our "diversity" is, the celebration is over.

:wtf: Jesus Milhaus Christ on a rented pogo stick! This thread is absolutely the most absurd thing I've read in my life.

Fact 101: Except for a single mitochondrial DNA mutation that occurs every 20,000 years or so - largely in order to adapt to changes in climate, as when a mass migration occurs - all races of H. sapiens comprise exactly one species. In other words, skin color is based mainly on how close to the equator one lives. In another 20,000 years, everyone in the region now known as the 48 contiguous United States will be exactly the same color - assuming we don't kill ourselves off over some idiotic dispute or another.

The color of ones skin has nothing to do with this debate. Itis whats on the inside that counts:

http://www.geocities.com/race_articles/lynn_race_evol.html

As far as the future of America, facts 54-75 give great insite into this.
With the massive invasion, within 50 years America will look just like one of the many third world country's that our invaders are coming from.

A simple drive threw any hispanic or black neigborhood is the living proof of this.

A Warning:

http://www.sierratimes.com/archive/starticles/2001/mar/arrn031201.htm

excerpt:
The argument is now complete. Brain size is positively correlated with intelligence in man, and the races show consistent differences in both brain size and intelligence.

Albert Einstein's brain was smaller than average, yet his name is synonymous with genius. Explain that one.

The tactics described here don't seem to indicate inferior intelligence. On the contrary, the ability of these supposed ethnic revolutionaries to analyze Western culture and systematically exploit its "weaknesses" seems to contradict what was said in the other report about these ethnic groups having inferior survival abilities, which it correlates with intelligence.

In short, I'm not convinced that brain size and intelligence are intrinsically linked. Following from that, I'm not convinced that persons from races with a smaller average brain size are inferior to those from races with a larger average brain size.

SinisterMotives,

It must be nice to be able to go threw life making up whatever you want, so as to fit your view of the world:

Albert Einstein's brain size:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/371698.stm

As for the rest, compassion is considered a great sign of intelligence, and it is the compassion that Whites have for others that will lead to there downfall.

Originally posted by Big D
SinisterMotives,

It must be nice to be able to go threw life making up whatever you want, so as to fit your view of the world:

As for the rest, compassion is considered a great sign of intelligence, and it is the compassion that Whites have for others that will lead to there downfall.

I certainly didn't make that up. I've often heard it cited as fact over the years. I will accept your evidence to the contrary, but you may keep your insults to yourself. Of course someone with as much compassion for others as you have already knows that. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Oh absolutely, that's because they've been exposed to the white-western standard for quality of living. I'll be the first one to admitt that us white folk have got that down pat!

Good point. The definition of quality living is socially bound. The next time i hear some Third World Dictator decrying the U.S. as a greedy nation, I'm just going to say, "Hey, material wealth shouldn't matter to you, that's a Western construct. I suggest you get back to your roots. You people love poverty, it's part of your cultural heritage."

Originally posted by Big D
SinisterMotives,

BD - Your racist views are really offensive. Fortunately, most "white" Americans don't think the way you do. Your divisive views are what put our civilization at risk - not the ability to understand and have compassion for others.

Big D's comments are an illustration of what I said in another thread about the abuse of science by amoral practitioners. Just because we can measure the physical size of people's brains and draw inferences about their relative intelligence from them doesn't necessarily mean we should.

Moreover, any generalization about this race or that is a very broad stroke. For example, a black person couldn't be a medical doctor if his I.Q. was borderline moron - and yet there are plenty of black M.D.s in America. And for every trashy Hispanic neighborhood in my town, there is another Hispanic neighborhood where the houses and lawns are meticulously well-maintained.

Finally, spelling "whites" with a capital W is a dead giveaway that the poster harbors white supremacist attitudes - hardly what I'd call objective or scientific. And oh yeah, accusing me of "making things up" when I merely made a mistake really convinces me you're right. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wonderwench
BD - Your racist views are really offensive. Fortunately, most "white" Americans don't think the way you do. Your divisive views are what put our civilization at risk - not the ability to understand and have compassion for others.

:clap: :clap:

We may disagree on political things, but we can certainly agree here. Narrow minded bigotry is the second biggest threat to the US next to radical islamic terrorists.

-Bam

Originally posted by bamthin
:clap: :clap:

We may disagree on political things, but we can certainly agree here. Narrow minded bigotry is the second biggest threat to the US next to radical islamic terrorists.

-Bam
That's probably true, how unfortunate that narrow mindedness is not exclusive to how whites treat blacks...it's entirely more widespread than that.

Originally posted by Moi
That's probably true, how unfortunate that narrow mindedness is not exclusive to how whites treat blacks...it's entirely more widespread than that.

Of course every race has its bigots. We're simply responding to specific instances as they arise here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back