100 Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Big D
To save lives,
There is a large element of the black population who hates whites.
People who force whites or make whites feel guilty for not wanting to help, live or work around blacks put these peoples lives in danger.

For instance:
There have been quite a few movies promoting white women to date black men. Why are people so eager to promote this?
Black men have a much higher rate of domestic abuse, violent assult, most out of wedlock births, abandoning their children, and rape. Black men also have Aids at a extreamly higher rate then white males. But for some reason if I were to warn anyone about this, well I'm a racist.

Black males are only 6% of the U.S population.
Black males commit over 50% of ALL murders in the U.S.
Black males commit over 45% of ALL rapes in the U.S.
Black males commit over 60% of ALL violent crime in the U.S.

It is a overwelming fact about the violent nature of many blacks.

It does not matter if it's happing because of welfare, racism, being poor, break up of familys, uneducated, drugs, or any other excuse you can come up with. The fact is that it is happing, so what is wrong about anybody wanting to warn others about this?

Why do you want to protect this element of our socity?

And you, sir, are a representative of that small element of white society that fears anything different from your own lilly white, narrow vision of the world.

Shake your family tree, I'm sure you'll find some folks you find distastefull.

Originally posted by Big D
Why do you want to protect this element of our socity? [/B]

You are completely clueless.

Criminals of any color should be prosecuted under existing laws. All you are doing is promoting prejudice against innocent people due to the color of their skin.

No thank you - I do not care to think that way.

Originally posted by wonderwench

Criminals of any color should be prosecuted under existing laws. .

I agree, what does this have to do with what I wrote?

We really should thank Big D for continuing his racist propaganda.

He provides a very effective demonstration of how toxic such beliefs are. His relentless promotion of these "facts" actually undermines his cause. He is living proof of how wrong it is to judge people people by statistics instead of individual merit.

We really should thank Big D for continuing his racist propaganda.

He provides a very effective demonstration of how toxic such beliefs are. His relentless promotion of these "facts" actually undermines his cause. He is living proof of how wrong it is to judge people people by statistics instead of individual merit.

And we should also encourage him to have a vasectomy so that his views may die with him.

:clap: :clap: well said WW....but I doubt he will get the point....he is so blinded by his agenda he cant see anything but his unobtainable goal...whatever it my be..

I do this to save lives,
There is a large element of the black population who hates whites.
People who force whites or make whites feel guilty for not wanting to help, live or work around blacks put these peoples lives in danger.

For instance:
There have been quite a few movies promoting white women to date black men. Why are people so eager to promote this?
Black men have a much higher rate of domestic abuse, violent assult, most out of wedlock births, abandoning their children, and rape. Black men also have Aids at a extreamly higher rate then white males. But for some reason if I were to warn anyone about this, well I'm a racist.

Black males are only 6% of the U.S population.
Black males commit over 50% of ALL murders in the U.S.
Black males commit over 45% of ALL rapes in the U.S.
Black males commit over 60% of ALL violent crime in the U.S.

It is a overwelming fact about the violent nature of many blacks.

It does not matter if it's happing because of welfare, racism, being poor, break up of familys, uneducated, drugs, or any other excuse you can come up with. The fact is that it is happing, so what is wrong about anybody wanting to warn others about this?

Why do you want to protect this element of our socity?

Would you rather have your daughter date a Denzell Washington or a Tom Sizemore?

while this is a free country I am not sure you should be walking the streets. very few folks really care who is going with who. to warn is one thing to preach none stop is another. If I want to be saved I will go to church....ie ask for it. you really need to get with the times it is the 21st century not the 18th. how many times have you posted those same ### s??? my guess would be somewhere around 10. if you dont want contact with folks that are not your color, move.

Would you rather have your daughter date a Denzell Washington or a Tom Sizemore?

What are you talking about?

Do you think your daughter would be better off dating a successful decent black man or a violent abusive white man?

That's the question I asked.

Do you think your daughter would be better off dating a successful decent black man or a violent abusive white man?

That's the question I asked.

If I HAD to choose between the two, I would say the successful decent black man.

So what is your point.

My point is that the best approach for survival and well-being is to judge each person as an individual.

Thank you for proving my point.

My point is that the best approach for survival and well-being is to judge each person as an individual.

Thank you for proving my point.

The question you asked was a unfair and a loaded question.
I can ask you, would you rather date a successfull decent white man or a violent abusive black man?

This question is unfair and has no balance.

A fair question would have been would you rather have your daughter date a black man or a white man, and why?

I would rather have my daughter choose a partner based upon them having values and goals in common - and the ability to have a relationship built on mutual trust, respect and love.

I would hope any parent would trust his daughter to make an intelligent choice of partner - and would then support that decision. No two people, regardless of a checklist, are equivalent in every way but race. There is always some other qualitative difference.

I would rather have my daughter choose a partner based upon them having values and goals in common - and the ability to have a relationship built on mutual trust, respect and love.

I would hope any parent would trust his daughter to make an intelligent choice of partner - and would then support that decision. No two people, regardless of a checklist, are equivalent in every way but race. There is always some other qualitative difference.

See you could'nt even answer your own question.

You only gave me two answers two choose from.

So let me ask you a question with only two answers to choose from.
Would you rather your daughter date a black man or a white man?

At least I humored you and answered your silly question.

The only difference you provided was one of race. I provided a context of character - which is what really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back