100 Detroit Bus Drivers Quit, Scared Of Blacks

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
“Our drivers are scared, they’re scared for their lives. This has been an ongoing situation about security. I think yesterday kind of just topped it off, when one of my drivers was beat up by some teenagers down in the middle of Rosa Parks and it took the police almost 30 minutes to get there, in downtown Detroit,” said Gaffney.

DDOT Drivers Refuse To Work: ‘They’re Scared For Their Lives’ « CBS Detroit

Scared of blacks? I missed that part of the article. And before you ask, yes I've been to Detroit. Have lived in MI.

• Banned
Scared of blacks? I missed that part of the article. And before you ask, yes I've been to Detroit. Have lived in MI.
Come on, don't try to hide these bus drivers racism.

They are just like the racist taxis drivers, food delivery, police and all the other people afraid to go in black areas.

one of my drivers was beat up by some teenagers down in the middle of Rosa Parks

This reminds me of the Chris Rock joke about Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard...

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hft4SGKLy-Y]Detroit bus driver beat up by passengers - YouTube[/ame]

“Our drivers are scared, they’re scared for their lives. This has been an ongoing situation about security. I think yesterday kind of just topped it off, when one of my drivers was beat up by some teenagers down in the middle of Rosa Parks and it took the police almost 30 minutes to get there, in downtown Detroit,” said Gaffney.

DDOT Drivers Refuse To Work: ‘They’re Scared For Their Lives’ « CBS Detroit

Yes, fear is overtaking our workers and businesses are closing. The protestors are winning, and soon they will be happy when there is NO taxpayer's revenue to support them and they won't feel like they have to work...only beg...

Tank, you and William should go take those jobs. I'm sure you'd show those blacks what's what.

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzMdArkYBx8]Raw Video: Detroit Bus Beat Down - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back