Black Boy Stabs 14 yo White Irish Girl to Death!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
DNA and at least three witnesses link a parolee with a lengthy criminal record to the fatal stabbing of a 14-year-old girl who walked in on a burglary at her home in Indian Head Park last week, prosecutors said today.
article-2057618-0EAAE48200000578-258_306x423.jpg

article-2057618-0EAAEB2E00000578-133_306x423.jpg

John L. Wilson Jr., 38, is accused of repeatedly stabbing Kelli O'Laughlin as she arrived home from high school, then using her cell phone to send taunting text messages to her mother. He was finally arrested as authorities tracked the phone.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...icago-schoolgirl-Kelli-OLaughlins-murder.html

It is a tragedy this girl died, but I hate it any time anyone mentions race in a thread title.

Agreed.

Why is the race of the victim and perp of such significance that it warrants even being mentioned?

Of course, to be realistic, one has to admit that had some rural county school kids in Georgia held a private graduation ceremony and failed to invite a minority it would be front page news for weeks.

Why is race only relevant if it is a white person wronging a black person or other minority?

DNA and at least three witnesses link a parolee with a lengthy criminal record to the fatal stabbing of a 14-year-old girl who walked in on a burglary at her home in Indian Head Park last week, prosecutors said today.
article-2057618-0EAAE48200000578-258_306x423.jpg

article-2057618-0EAAEB2E00000578-133_306x423.jpg

John L. Wilson Jr., 38, is accused of repeatedly stabbing Kelli O'Laughlin as she arrived home from high school, then using her cell phone to send taunting text messages to her mother. He was finally arrested as authorities tracked the phone.
John L Wilson Jr charged with Chicago schoolgirl Kelli O'Laughlin's murder | Mail Online

He doesn't look like a boy to me. He looks like an adult, and should be charged as one. But I must ask why does it matter to you, that you felt the need to identify his race?

The 38-year-old,

BOY?

This is a racist thread.

all the OP cares about is the race in this crime.

Crimes , horrible crimes happen all the time and the color of the people involved is all that matters to some brain ill pieces of shit in our society.

Sure is a good thing we let these beasts out of the fields....

I'm just going to believe that you are saying all murders are beast. That was your intent.

Nope. These pieces of crap should be back in Africa where they belong or at best wearing shock collars in the fields picking cotton. Wouldn't have these problems if it wasn't for the ignorant idea of we are all equal course we can thank jews for that bs.

there you have it.

racists POS who just love to trash the people who dont look like them.

Racists are not much better than this asshole who killed a little girl because she walked in on his crime.

I'm just going to believe that you are saying all murders are beast. That was your intent.

Nope. These pieces of crap should be back in Africa where they belong or at best wearing shock collars in the fields picking cotton. Wouldn't have these problems if it wasn't for the ignorant idea of we are all equal course we can thank jews for that bs.

No, in Christian countries we can thank Jesus for that and St Paul who said that in Christ there is no Jew, no Greek, no Gentile.

You should calm down and realize that it is not in your best interest to be unjust. A desire for justice is an evolved one in successful cultures so it gives evolutionary advantage to the nation that practices it.

To punish someone for no crime they have done but only for being born in a different race is inherently unjust and has already caused enough problems in this country, has it not?

Bully your neighbors while you are strong and when you become weak they will make you suffer for your past deeds. Therefore, one should not use force when one can avoid it, and should endeavor to find common ground so that everyone can live in peace and security.

It's as simple as that.

The 38-year-old,

BOY?

This is a racist thread.

Crimes , horrible crimes happen all the time and the color of the people involved is all that matters to some brain ill pieces of shit in our society.

So you have nothing to say to salt jones? You calling some racist and not saying anything to others makes your rage more flux every time you post.

You are just like salt jones both are racist both of you are scum both of you are brothers in hate

The 38-year-old,

BOY?

This is a racist thread.

So you have nothing to say to salt jones? You calling some racist and not saying anything to others makes your rage more flux every time you post.

Why are you trying to defend this racist?

Yes salt jones is a racist.

Its some dumb kid thinking he/she is making some point by returning racism to racists.

Ive talked to SJ and tried to convince them to stop the stupidity they are spouting.

It didnt work and SJ is racist.

It doesnt make watermelon an unbiased word does it?

Where is YOUR condemnation for the people who are insisting it is not?

The 38-year-old,

BOY?

This is a racist thread.

Why are you trying to defend this racist?

Yes salt jones is a racist.

Its some dumb kid thinking he/she is making some point by returning racism to racists.

Ive talked to SJ and tried to convince them to stop the stupidity they are spouting.

It didnt work and SJ is racist.

It doesnt make watermelon an unbiased word does it?

Where is YOUR condemnation for the people who are insisting it is not?
Truthmatters says she never lies well here's a post that she lied in ^^^^^^^^^^

Unlike you and most liberals I don't defend racist if you look at my post comments in this thread alone you will see that, but I haven't seen you say anything about salt jones comment. Hell I negged them both.

Forum List

Back