100 americans killed every DAY in easily prevented car crashes. Liberals don't care.

They don't see anything wrong with drunk driving or text-driving or speeding or red light running. We could save 5,000 lives a year just by bringing back the 55 mph speed limit. Liberals don't care about any of that. "We call all highway homicides an accident say and hell with it. Only gun deaths count."

Car deaths are by accident

Gun deaths are ....on purpose
Never the truth. Some driving drunk or texting is an accident? They didnt do that on purpose? You people need to go back to traitor school.

Poor choice ....but still an accident

Gun deaths are intentional

Not all gun deaths are intentional.
most are
Gun Deaths Increased in 2017, Gun Violence Archive Data Show

They don't see anything wrong with drunk driving or text-driving or speeding or red light running. We could save 5,000 lives a year just by bringing back the 55 mph speed limit. Liberals don't care about any of that. "We call all highway homicides an accident say and hell with it. Only gun deaths count."

Never the truth. Some driving drunk or texting is an accident? They didnt do that on purpose? You people need to go back to traitor school.

most are
More media lies spread by fascists.

I haven't seen too many accidental deaths by:
knife
bat
blunt object
bombs
sure 1, here, 1 there---but not thousands
big difference

knife
bat
blunt object
bombs
big difference
You aren't in any position to see them, and if you did you'd lie about it.And there are not thousands of accidental deaths with guns. Another lie

there are not nearly as many killings by pre-teens with cars compared to guns
the gun is So easy--pull the trigger

They are? What about those who drive their vehicles into a group of protesters or anyone else who is out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Four planes were used on 9/11. I don't believe that what was done with them was an accident.

Honest officer

It was an accident......all six shots

They are? What about those who drive their vehicles into a group of protesters or anyone else who is out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Four planes were used on 9/11. I don't believe that what was done with them was an accident.
And 30,0000 Americans were killed by guns last year
No accident

knife
bat
blunt object
bombs
big difference
You aren't in any position to see them, and if you did you'd lie about it.And there are not thousands of accidental deaths with guns. Another lie
where did I say ''there are thousands of accidental gun deaths''
in fact I said the opposite--post # 21
even so there are a lot more ''accidental'' gun deaths than accidental knife/bat/bomb deaths...
here are stats on unintentional gun deaths---you provide deaths on knife/bat/bomb UI deaths
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

most are

And most car deaths are almost certainly accidental. rightwinger is just making statements without room for exception.

Honest officer

Your reply in no way invalidated the fact that not all gun deaths are intentional. ;)

Automobiles have almost infinitely enhanced our freedom of mobility, and taking them away would be next to impossible.

Hey einstein. Who said anything about taking away cars?? We need lower speed limits and much stiffer penalties for drunk driving and text-driving. The problem is drivers not cars. THINK

Anyone who texts while driving needs their license revoked forever on the first offense. Because if a person is stupid enough to text while driving, that person is too stupid to live, let alone operate a ton of fast-moving metal.

Text-driving is worse than even drunk driving since many drivers don't know when they're drunk. Text-drives know exactly what they're doing and simply don't care who they kill. You have to be a psychopath to text-drive.

HAHAHA. This nut thinks drunk drivers who kill are blameless!!! "It was an accident so let's forget it".
Something can be an accident and still leave someone with blame.

Not to a liberal. They say "Look dood, i'm sorry i was text-driving and killed your kid but i wasn't TRYING to kill the kid so we should call it an accident and forget it."

Honest officer

Your reply in no way invalidated the fact that not all gun deaths are intentional. ;)

Lets see....

500 out of 30,000 were accidental
Not exactly a trend on your part

The fact is ....when someone is killed by a gun, it is done with someone purposely pulling a trigger
When someone is killed by a car...it is an accident

Forum List

Back