100 americans killed every DAY in easily prevented car crashes. Liberals don't care.

Never the truth. Some driving drunk or texting is an accident? They didnt do that on purpose? You people need to go back to traitor school.

Poor choice ....but still an accident

Gun deaths are intentional

Not all gun deaths are intentional.
Honest officer

It was an accident......all six shots

Your reply in no way invalidated the fact that not all gun deaths are intentional. ;)

Lets see....

500 out of 30,000 were accidental
Not exactly a trend on your part

The fact is ....when someone is killed by a gun, it is done with someone purposely pulling a trigger
When someone is killed by a car...it is an accident

That's nice. I never said anything about trends. I never said that lots of gun deaths are accidental. I just took issue with you making statements which indicate that all gun deaths are intentional while all car deaths are accidental. That is not the case.

Most gun deaths are intentional and most car deaths are accidental. Is the word most so difficult to use?

The fact is ....when someone is killed by a gun, it is done with someone purposely pulling a trigger
When someone is killed by a car...it is an accident

Who cares you stupid jackass??? Dead is dead. Would you rather your kid be killed in a car crash than in a shooting?

Only significant difference between gun killing and vehicle killing is that we can easily prevent 90% of vehicle killings. THINK

Most gun deaths are intentional and most car deaths are accidental. Is the word most so difficult to use?

You have a sick idea of what "accident" means. To you when some nut is drunk and text-driving and speeding and kills someone you call it an accident.!!!

You have a sick idea of what "accident" means. To you when some nut is drunk and text-driving and speeding and kills someone you call it an accident.!!!

Responsibility and intent are not the same thing. As rightwinger said, accidental means without intent.

Accident means not intentional

The killer CHOSE to speed and drive drunk and text-drive even though he knew that made it very likely (though not certain) he would kill someone.

It's like if a nut throws a bomb into a restaurant and kills someone. We don't let him say "but i wasn't actually aiming at anyone and it was possible no one would die". That is true but it's still not an accident. THINK

Forum List

Back