100,000 expected at Trump's Tulsa Rally--many have already arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
You libertarians have the strangest definitions for words. Try STUPID.

Well. Two words which should never be spoken or written apart from one another are liberty and responsibility. That is to say that for every such right there is a correlative, inseparable duty. As well, for every aspect of freedom there is a corresponding responsibility so that it is always Right-Duty and Freedom-Responsibility, or Liberty- Responsibility.

It's a fairly deep discussion, really. I've written on the subject in depth in other corners of the web. Perhaps I'll one day graduate to the elevated intellectual atmosphere here at USMB.

In the mean time, I'm a real big fan of thinning out the herd. In fact, I sat through the same red light three times the other day. I'm tired of that shit.

Both Trump Baby Man balloons are flying in Tulsa today. Just waiting for one to be shot.
A woman has been removed from the rally crowd, at request of Trump campaign.

View attachment 352729

She looks like trouble. Wouldn't leave the private "secured" area around the BOK center, despite the police spending several minutes trying to persuade her to move. Campaign staff asked she be removed. Good on them. Don't need that horseshit there right now.

View attachment 352732

She wasn't trouble. She had a ticket. As she went through the line to go into the rally they separated her from the crowd and didn't let her go in. So she sat down and wouldn't leave. She had a right to be there. She had a ticket.

The reason why they separated her, she was wearing a shirt that said I can't breathe.

She wasn't doing anything illegal.

Well. Two words which should never be spoken or written apart from one another are liberty and responsibility. That is to say that for every such right there is a correlative, inseparable duty. As well, for every aspect of freedom there is a corresponding responsibility so that it is always Right-Duty and Freedom-Responsibility, or Liberty- Responsibility.

It's a fairly deep discussion, really. I've written on the subject in depth in other corners of the web. Perhaps I'll one day graduate to the elevated intellectual atmosphere here at USMB.

In the mean time, I'm a real big fan of thinning out the herd. In fact, I sat through the same red light three times the other day. I'm tired of that shit.
That is a discussion I would be very interested in hearing. @ me when you do.
I learned that, too--with rights come responsibilities. You don't hear much about that these days. Just the "rights."

She wasn't trouble. She had a ticket. As she went through the line to go into the rally they separated her from the crowd and didn't let her go in. So she sat down and wouldn't leave. She had a right to be there. She had a ticket.

The reason why they separated her, she was wearing a shirt that said I can't breathe.

You sure that's why?

1592695991973.png

I just saw another shot from inside the venue.

The floor isn't even full. There's a big area of the floor that's empty.

trump knew how many tickets were issued. He knew how many people were going to be there. Yet he lied through his teeth. Again.

I saw some reports that 800 thousand were going to be there. LOL.

The lies that come from the right are just pathetic.

They don't realize that the truth comes out. That after a while no one believes one word from their mouths again.

All they're doing is harming themselves and their party.

Wow! Already lots of viewers watching before Trump walks out. Nothing wrong with streaming than going to the rally.

Looking more like 120k
Fake lying libbie jumping to conclusion and wet themselves 2.5 hours ago with reports that the arena was not as full as they thought it should be while not knowing that only about 50 people were being admitted at a time thus slowing the fill up .

If I posted a link that claimed to prove bigfoot, would that make bigfoot real?

Dude only morons think the internet is real

I had covid, but I can not prove this with a link, does this prove that I did not have it in your delusional mind
Translation: you're full of shit.

Saw a tiktok video just now. The police are being treated like HEROES in Oklahoma

It's a beautiful sight

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif
Of course he has 1st Amendment rights just not on private owned social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. Trump demands First Amendment rights where he doesn't have them and declares war on the people, gathered on public property, as they sought, in the words of the amendment, “to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

In the world of Trump, that's illegal just like every conservation he has is highly classified.:cuckoo:

Of course he has 1st Amendment rights just not on private owned social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. Trump demands First Amendment rights where he doesn't have them and declares war on the people, gathered on public property, as they sought, in the words of the amendment, “to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
You're wrong on EVERY level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back