100,000 back Farage and turn up to protest at High Court

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Cy6Fly1WIAA2cJm.jpg

Listen to the people !!

That's what passes for heavy security in Britain? We have more security at Parents-Teachers Conferences in some neighborhoods.

And why do you call them trouble-making scum? Aren't they Brexit supporters?

That's what passes for heavy security in Britain? We have more security at Parents-Teachers Conferences in some neighborhoods.

And why do you call them trouble-making scum? Aren't they Brexit supporters?
My taxes are paying for that ring of steel.

Farage is awesome.

Also Glad to see UKIP has been passed to Nuttal. Should give labour a run for its money up north.

Farage is awesome.

Also Glad to see UKIP has been passed to Nuttal. Should give labour a run for its money up north.
Everybody I know is delighted about this.

Everything that I have read is that his appointment puts pressure on Labour more so than the Tory's. Corbyn hasn't met an immigrant he doesn't love and with 17 million voting to leave the EU and the biggest issue in that vote was immigration ..... if Nuttall can push UKIP to address traditional labour voter concerns then there is a real chance for a flip.

Not to mention that UKIP now has the same system that the trump campaign used to reach out to voters. Wouldn't be surprised if they had the same app that the RNC used as well considering the close ties of farage and the trump team. Coupled with the 5 star movements (Nuttall and Farage have ties with their MEP) use of social media as well.... UKIP could have a different look in the next election.

When you take a step back and look at the connections and where that will lead them you and your friends are maybe being a bit naive. Labour supporters would have been happier with Diane James who would have affected Tory voters more than Labour

Its quite complex. The theory is that his northernness will put pressure on labour is a bit misplaced. He is a scouser and , unfairly, his accent grates on people not from Liverpool. He will lose as many votes as he gains.
The key is the state of labour. If they can sort themselves out they will be ok. If not then there could be some upsets.
Nuttalls views on the NHS will be his undoing.

Its quite complex. The theory is that his northernness will put pressure on labour is a bit misplaced. He is a scouser and , unfairly, his accent grates on people not from Liverpool. He will lose as many votes as he gains.
The key is the state of labour. If they can sort themselves out they will be ok. If not then there could be some upsets.

This is my point. They can't sort themselves out under corbyn in a country who voted to leave the EU based on immigration concerns..... corbyn is out of touch with them on this issue. If UKIP can address their other concerns they will certainly go UKIP over corbyn's soft immigration stance.

And I agree with his NHS views being an issue with labour voters. I think this stance will be modified in their manifesto.

This is my point. They can't sort themselves out under corbyn in a country who voted to leave the EU based on immigration concerns..... corbyn is out of touch with them on this issue. If UKIP can address their other concerns they will certainly go UKIP over corbyn's soft immigration stance.

And I agree with his NHS views being an issue with labour voters. I think this stance will be modified in their manifesto.
Assuming that the election will come in 2019 or 2020 the biggest issue is likely to be the deal that May negotiates with the EU. If she can get a deal that works then the Tories/UKIP will do well on the back of that.

If she cant get a deal then the remainer parties will do well.

The deal is the thing.

Assuming that the election will come in 2019 or 2020 the biggest issue is likely to be the deal that May negotiates with the EU. If she can get a deal that works then the Tories/UKIP will do well on the back of that.

If she cant get a deal then the remainer parties will do well.

The deal is the thing.

If may messes up the deal then it will empower people to vote UKIP anyway. May's only hope to hold them off is to get he deal good enough to keep UKIP focused on labour voters.

It will be an interesting next few years.

Forum List

Back