10 years ago today, Al Gore predicted....

10 years ago today, Republicans predicted....

There is no global warming
Man has nothing to do with the environment.
The fact that it snows in the winter disproves global warming

Gore was closer to the truth

Lol....more bows in front of a makey-uppey banner = winning for climate crusaders.

But in the real world of public policy related to climate change action.....:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::flirtysmile4::hello77:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Lol....more bows in front of a makey-uppey banner = winning for climate crusaders.

But in the real world of public policy related to climate change action.....:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::flirtysmile4::hello77:

@www.whosnotwinning.com
No idea what you just said

We're all gonna die!

Whether the globe heats, cools, or stands still.

You're all only bitching about timing.

Timing measured in geologic milli-seconds.
Actually we’re talking about scamming people’s money on nonsense from good old al

Man Made Climate Change is the largest HOAX, and SCAM in history. The only reasons some people still believe it, is that the MEDIA constantly promotes it to spread fear, and sensationalism. Plus to promote the Democrat, big Government agenda.

Man Made Climate Change is the largest HOAX, and SCAM in history. The only reasons some people still believe it, is that the MEDIA constantly promotes it to spread fear, and sensationalism. Plus to promote the Democrat, big Government agenda.
Media doesn’t care about Americans, or any human being! Evil on air!

After ten years it is clear that Gores predictions are more accurate than Republicans

Another heavily edited worthless quote where you can't tell what source he was referring to, which screams liar deniers are taking it out of context.

And it was all over FAKE NEWS only, yet another sign it is out of context.
Try to lie again.

Keep making a fool of yourself since He is HEARD on the video in the link saying the words.

So funny to see you fight against it.

:abgg2q.jpg:
It's the missing part, that cites the studies that made the predictions not Gore, BEFORE the the words that expose the total dishonesty of the denier liars. None of those predictions originated with Gore, the were all from studies Gore was citing, and he cited more than one study. For example, in the edited out part of the 5 year prediction the liar deniers love to use, Gore cited another study that predicted the loss of Arctic ice in the Summer in 22 years just before the 5 year prediction, so the FULL quote in context gave a range of 5 to 22 years, but the liar deniers dishonestly edited it to 5 years only. That is why honest people just assume the liar deniers are always lying because experience has shown they always DO lie.

First of all, I never made the claim that he is the originator of predictions, had stated he was getting it from warmist scientists, at post 26

Secondly YOU never provide a counter link to back up your assertions which makes your claims that I lied completely unsupported.

I notice you IGNORED Skooks Snopes fact checking link, gee I wonder why. It destroyed your Al Gore was quoted of context argument. it was at post 35.

Now I did some digging on YOUR 5-22 years in a quote claim,is shown to be false! Here is what you wrote at post 75,

"For example, in the edited out part of the 5 year prediction the liar deniers love to use, Gore cited another study that predicted the loss of Arctic ice in the Summer in 22 years just before the 5 year prediction, so the FULL quote in context gave a range of 5 to 22 years, "

Here is his speech where he stated 22 years in it, note the total absence of 5 years in it?

Al Gore – Nobel Lecture On 10 December 2007,

"Last September 21, as the Northern Hemisphere tilted away from the sun, scientists reported with unprecedented distress that the North Polar ice cap is “falling off a cliff.” One study estimated that it could be completely gone during summer in less than 22 years. Another new study, to be presented by U.S. Navy researchers later this week, warns it could happen in as little as 7 years."

In another speech:

"In 13 December 2008, Gore appears to have made a similarly flawed statement while speaking at the opening of a German natural history museum. Though transcripts and clear audio are hard to find, one video of the event documents Gore saying that “The entire North polar ice cap may well be completely gone in 5 years.”
Here is the actual quote,

"The entire North polar ice cap may well be completely gone in 5 years. How can we comprehend the world in 3 billion years the period of time during which it has existed to 5 years the period of time during which it is expected to now disappear?"

Meanwhile you have not answered my request for a link to Rush Limbaugh statement, all while YOU keep calling me a liar without evidence or links to support your statements. You are exposed as being a hypocrite!

You are thus exposed as being truly full of shit!

:cul2:

Tommy.....back in 1999, I had a special assignment for work on 10 north at the local university hospital : a psych ward. While there, met this Jesus looking guy who thought he was Jesus and spoke incessantly about the CIA. We had a few interesting chats! But no matter what I said ( or anybody else on the ward ) he was able to effectively conflate anything i said into his own perceptions....flawlessly.....and just keep pontificating. It was fascinating to observe. You could only reason with him on his terms.....his reality was very real to him. That's what you get with thought process disorder.

For Ed, it's very real to him that Gore citing scientific sources doesnt mean its him saying it. He believes that....no amount of anything we present will ever change that. It's not an intelligence thing....its a thought processing glitch. The thinking in these people is just different than that of the masses....its a brain pathology according to psychiatrists in work with. With Ed, we could keep going back and forth for 100 years here on this....nothing and I mean nothing we present in terms of facts will matter!
And yet, he agreed he pushed the message! He didn’t even realize he did. I don’t think they’re actually awake!
I think the term is Intentional Ignorance. Just like children who refuse to acknowledge the facts and remain in their reality. They hear the facts but choose to ignore them.. It is an intentional act of ignorance.

The North Pole would be ice-free in 5 years. Because that's what the climate scientists were saying......

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

10 YEARS AGO TODAY - Al Gore Predicted North Pole Would Be COMPLETELY ICE FREE in Five Years

Oooooops
Not so fast.

Forum List

Back