10 wounded by Israeli demolition of Palestinian buildings.

Your link said 10 wounded and your title says 10 killed?

Hmmm?

The mods can change my title.

Personally, I don't care.

The point is the Jewish Gestapo, is acting just like that out of Israel.

It's truly repulsive.

Why not fix it yourself?

I wasn't even aware you could fix it, considering I never have had to fix threads I posted before.

Just more screeching from the Zionists, in general.

You can't debate the topic on hand, so you kick, and scream about semantics.

I'm pro Israel...if the Palis would stop their incessant picking at Israel (like lobbing bottle rockets towards them) they wouldn't continually get their asses kicked. Palis are not bright people, they can never defeat Israel. They need to stop the antics and maybe they would be taken serious

Hmmm?

It's truly repulsive.

Why not fix it yourself?

I wasn't even aware you could fix it, considering I never have had to fix threads I posted before.

I'm pro Israel...if the Palis would stop their incessant picking at Israel (like lobbing bottle rockets towards them) they wouldn't continually get their asses kicked. Palis are not bright people, they can never defeat Israel. They need to stop the antics and maybe they would be taken serious

You mean like how Irish Catholic's used IRA terrorist activities against Ulster Protestants, to get them to leave Ireland?

The Palestinians are actually put in a lot worse situation than that.

Not that I love Palestinians, either, but they are clearly the lesser of two evils.

Israel clearly stole the land from the Palestinian Arabs, the Arabs owned more land, and made up a majority of the land in the 1940's.
FACT.

It's truly repulsive.

Why not fix it yourself?

Personally I wouldnt give a shit if Israel killed every last one of em.

Genocidal maniac, alert.

But, you feel so sophisticated because you stand against racism, aww.

You Westerners have become so dumb, it's hard to believe, really.

Sorry...I have a hard time feeling sorry for shit heads that hide behind women and children and randomly shoot rockets at civilians.

Sorry... I have a hard time feeling sorry, for shit-heads who shoot into crowds, wounding 1,000's, and killing dozens.

The Pals should make peace if they want all this shit to stop. Lobbing rockets at Israel won't get it done.

As if Israel shooting into crowds, Israel's buffer zone which armed guards who shoot at Palestinians approaching the buffer zone, or Israeli settlements, and building demolitions, are somehow a gesture of peace.
israel is willing for peace, the Pals aren't, so all this shit coming down on them is their own fault.

Why should Palestinians make peace with those who stole their lands, and have killed, and oppressed them for about 70 years now?
So does every country have to give back their land to the people that were there 2000 years ago, or is it just Israel? When are you going back to Poland and giving your land back to the indians? You get beat, you make peace and you move on.

Why not fix it yourself?

Genocidal maniac, alert.

Sorry...I have a hard time feeling sorry for shit heads that hide behind women and children and randomly shoot rockets at civilians.

Sorry... I have a hard time feeling sorry, for shit-heads who shoot into crowds, wounding 1,000's, and killing dozens.

....in response to being attacked with randomly fired rockets.

Genocidal maniac, alert.

Which rockets were sent off here?

15 Palestinians killed and '1,000 injured' in major clashes with Israeli forces

NewsWorldMiddle East
Israel: 15 Palestinians killed and '1,000 injured' in clashes on border of Gaza Strip on day of protest
Military personnel say they will not allow crowds to breach fence or damage army infrastructure

Click to follow
The Independent
6906shares
Previous demonstrations within the precinct have turned deadly
Dave Bautista unsure whether he will return for Guardians 3Liverpool left-back Robertson named new Scotland captainOver 75% of grandparents 'learn about technology from grandchildren'
Palestinian officials say 15 people have now been killed in a day of protest on the Gaza border, with nine shot dead by Israeli army fire and a farmer killed in a separate incident involving pre-dawn tank fire.

In what was the deadliest day for the ongoing conflict since clashes in Gaza last autumn, the Palestinian health ministry said at least another 1,000 Palestinians were injured by a combination of tear gas, rubber-coated steel pellets and live rounds.

The Pals should make peace if they want all this shit to stop. Lobbing rockets at Israel won't get it done.

As if Israel shooting into crowds, Israel's buffer zone which armed guards who shoot at Palestinians approaching the buffer zone, or Israeli settlements, and building demolitions, are somehow a gesture of peace.
israel is willing for peace, the Pals aren't, so all this shit coming down on them is their own fault.

Why should Palestinians make peace with those who stole their lands, and have killed, and oppressed them for about 70 years now?
So does every country have to give back their land to the people that were there 2000 years ago, or is it just Israel? When are you going back to Poland and giving your land back to the indians? You get beat, you make peace and you move on.

Actually, apparently only Palestine is supposed to give up, in response to Jews from 2,000 years ago wishing to colonize Palestine as immigrants.

Genocidal maniac, alert.

NewsWorldMiddle East
Israel: 15 Palestinians killed and '1,000 injured' in clashes on border of Gaza Strip on day of protest
Military personnel say they will not allow crowds to breach fence or damage army infrastructure

Click to follow
The Independent
6906shares
Dave Bautista unsure whether he will return for Guardians 3Liverpool left-back Robertson named new Scotland captainOver 75% of grandparents 'learn about technology from grandchildren'
Palestinian officials say 15 people have now been killed in a day of protest on the Gaza border, with nine shot dead by Israeli army fire and a farmer killed in a separate incident involving pre-dawn tank fire.

In what was the deadliest day for the ongoing conflict since clashes in Gaza last autumn, the Palestinian health ministry said at least another 1,000 Palestinians were injured by a combination of tear gas, rubber-coated steel pellets and live rounds.

Dont throw rocks and roll burning tires at Israeli forces.

Hmmm?

It's truly repulsive.

Why not fix it yourself?

You mean like how Irish Catholic's used IRA terrorist activities against Ulster Protestants, to get them to leave Ireland?

The Palestinians are actually put in a lot worse situation than that.

Not that I love Palestinians, either, but they are clearly the lesser of two evils.

Israel clearly stole the land from the Palestinian Arabs, the Arabs owned more land, and made up a majority of the land in the 1940's.
FACT.

You're just anti Israel and an anti Semite. It's easy to tell reading your comments and I'm sorry you're not going to be taken seriously as long as you keep posting inflammatory content towards Jews and Israel.

You're not even informed on the history of the Palis

Actually, apparently only Palestine is supposed to give up, in response to Jews from 2,000 years ago wishing to colonize Palestine as immigrants.
Look, arabs could make room for Israel, they just don't want to and have plenty of land. They prefer to have the Pals fight Israel for them. Cowards.

So we are talking about the UN in 1947 ?

Look, arabs could make room for Israel, they just don't want to and have plenty of land. They prefer to have the Pals fight Israel for them. Cowards.

Arabs could also make room for the Palis

Genocidal maniac, alert.

NewsWorldMiddle East

Click to follow
The Independent
6906shares

Maybe Israel shouldn't steal from, mass-murder, and oppress Palestinians for 70 years.

Arabs could also make room for the Palis

Everybody must hand over the loot they owe the Jewish (Israelis)
Is that what you're saying?

NewsWorldMiddle East

Click to follow
The Independent
6906shares

Maybe Israel shouldn't steal from, mass-murder, and oppress Palestinians for 70 years.

The Palis dont want peace.
They were offered a very fair deal and they rejected it.

NewsWorldMiddle East

Click to follow
The Independent
6906shares

The Palis dont want peace.
They were offered a very fair deal and they rejected it.

When has Israel ever wanted peace?

Zionists are some of the worst propagandists, right up there with Nazis, and Soviets.

Herewegoagain, SassyIrishLass and taz are right, sobieski.

Don't try and refute this absolutely valid point they're making.

Palestinians have never wanted, don't want and will never want peace, they want justice.

Herewegoagain, SassyIrishLass and taz are right, sobieski.

Don't try and refute this absolutely valid point they're making.

Palestinians have never wanted, don't want and will never want peace, they want justice.

Israel has killed far more Palestinians than vice versa, in the past several years.

It's truly stunning, how many people can support a people to steal someone's lands, and be brutalized for 70 years, and then cry when they fight back.

Forum List

Back