10 wounded by Israeli demolition of Palestinian buildings.

Herewegoagain, SassyIrishLass and taz are right, sobieski.

Don't try and refute this absolutely valid point they're making.

Palestinians have never wanted, don't want and will never want peace, they want justice.

The Hamas charter is not about justice, it’s about Islamic fascism.

Herewegoagain, SassyIrishLass and taz are right, sobieski.

Don't try and refute this absolutely valid point they're making.

Palestinians have never wanted, don't want and will never want peace, they want justice.

Israel has killed far more Palestinians than vice versa, in the past several years.

It's truly stunning, how many people can support a people to steal someone's lands, and be brutalized for 70 years, and then cry when they fight back.

It’s seems like your Islamic terrorist heroes are the ones whining and crying.

Your keyboard gee-had is rather impotent.

Originally posted by Hollie
The Hamas charter is not about justice, it’s about Islamic fascism.

Are you trying to say only people who believe in a strict separation of church-mosque and state have the right to live in their homelands?

What kind of absurd, insane concept is that?

Do you apply to America this same madness you so happily impose on Palestine?

Should evangelical christians who oppose gay rights be exiled to Mexico and gunned down if they try to return?

When are we going to see Israel applying your ideas to jewish theocrats as well?

When are we going to see Israel expelling hundreds of thousands of Orthodox Jews who would love to destroy any vestige of secularism in Israel instead of giving them automatic citizenship?

Or should the world believe islamic theocracy is facism but jewish theocracy is suddenly kosher?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Arab Palestinians want "justice" only for Arabs. If they considered justice for BOTH peoples, we would have had peace a hundred years ago.

Back to the OP.

The residents of al-Walaja (including the children) started a violent riot. Two Israeli officials were injured with stones thrown by the residents. Israeli forces responded with tear gas and non-lethal riot control measures. Of the "wounded" listed in the OP, as far as I can determine from a variety of sources, nearly all were "wounded" from the inhalation of tear gas.

So the title of thread should read "8 Arabs inhaled tear gas, 2 Arabs lightly wounded from riot control measures, 2 Israelis lightly wounded from stones".

Are you trying to say only people who believe in a strict separation of church-mosque and state have the right to live in their homelands?

What kind of absurd, insane concept is that?
It’s the kind of absurd, insane concept you chose to rant about for obvious reasons. It had nothing to do with anything I wrote.

Do you apply to America this same madness you so happily impose on Palestine?
No, because firstly, I don’t impose anything on either of the Islamic terrorist enclaves you incorrectly refer to as “Palestine” and secondly, because your attempt at analogy is ridiculous.

Should evangelical christians who oppose gay rights be exiled to Mexico and gunned down if they try to return?
Ridiculous. There is nothing in US law that would allow for the expulsion and gunning down of US citizens as you describe. What nonsense.

When are we going to see Israel applying your ideas to jewish theocrats as well?
What ideas are you rattling on about which you have falsely attributed to me?

When are we going to see Israel expelling hundreds of thousands of Orthodox Jews who would love to destroy any vestige of secularism in Israel instead of giving them automatic citizenship?
I can’t answer that. Please do your homework and research Israeli Civil code for the sections that provide for expulsion of citizens based upon orthodoxy. Let us know what you find.

Or should the world believe islamic theocracy is facism but jewish theocracy is suddenly kosher?
Your beliefs are your own but Israel is not a theocracy.

Inquiring minds want to know.
You always have YouTube.

Back to the OP.

The residents of al-Walaja (including the children) started a violent riot. Two Israeli officials were injured with stones thrown by the residents. Israeli forces responded with tear gas and non-lethal riot control measures. Of the "wounded" listed in the OP, as far as I can determine from a variety of sources, nearly all were "wounded" from the inhalation of tear gas.

So the title of thread should read "8 Arabs inhaled tear gas, 2 Arabs lightly wounded from riot control measures, 2 Israelis lightly wounded from stones".

Well, it's no wonder why people might react, in response to destroying people's homes.

Your link said 10 wounded and your title says 10 killed?

Hmmm?

The mods can change my title.

Personally, I don't care.

The point is the Jewish Gestapo, is acting just like that out of Israel.

It's truly repulsive.

Or in your anti Semitic hate you lied, you lose credibility when you do that shit

BS, I made a mistake, but the point still stands about Israeli abuses, oh it's so anti-Semitic, sorry that reality is anti-Semitic.

Jew hater admits he lies about facts,
expects further attention.

Any reason to take you seriously?

Making a mistake, and lying about facts, aren't the same.

Why are Jews so often so desperate, and so dumb?

Here we go! I “ promised” another poster I wouldn’t do this and I apologize; Why are the Polish ( not Pollacks) so stupid, racist, ignorant and dumb? :asshole:

It's truly repulsive.

Or in your anti Semitic hate you lied, you lose credibility when you do that shit

BS, I made a mistake, but the point still stands about Israeli abuses, oh it's so anti-Semitic, sorry that reality is anti-Semitic.

Jew hater admits he lies about facts,
expects further attention.

Any reason to take you seriously?

Making a mistake, and lying about facts, aren't the same.

Why are Jews so often so desperate, and so dumb?

You fuck up a thread title and refuse to fix it and you're calling people dumb?
Thats rich.......

I CAN say something but I am TRYING to keep a promise. :auiqs.jpg:

Your link said 10 wounded and your title says 10 killed?

Hmmm?

It's truly repulsive.

Why not fix it yourself?

I wasn't even aware you could fix it, considering I never have had to fix threads I posted before.

Just more screeching from the Zionists, in general.

You can't debate the topic on hand, so you kick, and scream about semantics.

I'm pro Israel...if the Palis would stop their incessant picking at Israel (like lobbing bottle rockets towards them) they wouldn't continually get their asses kicked. Palis are not bright people, they can never defeat Israel. They need to stop the antics and maybe they would be taken serious

You mean like how Irish Catholic's used IRA terrorist activities against Ulster Protestants, to get them to leave Ireland?

The Palestinians are actually put in a lot worse situation than that.

Not that I love Palestinians, either, but they are clearly the lesser of two evils.

Israel clearly stole the land from the Palestinian Arabs, the Arabs owned more land, and made up a majority of the land in the 1940's.
FACT.

YAWN..,, Here we go again . Doesn’t have the capacity to understand that the W. Bank
, E. Jerusalem and Gaza we’re OFFICIALLY parts of two Muslim Countries that initiated War with Israel
He also doesnt have the capacity to understand that in the 1920’s Jews attempted to migrate to the TERRITORY of “ Palestine “, not the Country where their religion came to fruition, Arabs objected, Great Britan put quotas on immigration but that didn’t satisfy the Arabs. Riots, death, and Violence initiated by the Arab World was part of the reason Israel was established. However, he’s too stupid to understand it

It's truly repulsive.

Why not fix it yourself?

I wasn't even aware you could fix it, considering I never have had to fix threads I posted before.

I'm pro Israel...if the Palis would stop their incessant picking at Israel (like lobbing bottle rockets towards them) they wouldn't continually get their asses kicked. Palis are not bright people, they can never defeat Israel. They need to stop the antics and maybe they would be taken serious

You mean like how Irish Catholic's used IRA terrorist activities against Ulster Protestants, to get them to leave Ireland?

Not that I love Palestinians, either, but they are clearly the lesser of two evils.

Israel clearly stole the land from the Palestinian Arabs, the Arabs owned more land, and made up a majority of the land in the 1940's.
FACT.

YAWN..,, Here we go again . Doesn’t have the capacity to understand that the W. Bank
, E. Jerusalem and Gaza we’re OFFICIALLY parts of two Muslim Countries that initiated War with Israel
He also doesnt have the capacity to understand that in the 1920’s Jews attempted to migrate to the TERRITORY of “ Palestine “, not the Country where their religion came to fruition, Arabs objected, Great Britan put quotas on immigration but that didn’t satisfy the Arabs. Riots, death, and Violence initiated by the Arab World was part of the reason Israel was established. However, he’s too stupid to understand it

Actually, we already established Israel attacked first in the Six Day War, but you won't even admit that.

Arabs in Mandatory Palestine were the majority, and held more land than Jews, this is why Israel did in fact steal lands from them.

I guess the Zion needs more Lebensraum living space?

Israel demolishes buildings in Palestinian village; 10 wounded

Israel Demolishes Buildings in Palestinian Village; 10 Wounded

Some 40 people had been said to live in the buildings ■ The village, which lies within the jurisdiction of both Jerusalem and West Bank, has been the target of a recent enforcement drive by Justice Ministry

Nir Hasson Sep 03, 2018 12:07 PM
0comments
Israeli border police demolished on Monday four buildings that were erected without permits in the Palestinian village of al-Walaja, wounding 10 people in the process

Well that's a good start

Some 40 people had been said to live in the buildings ■ The village, which lies within the jurisdiction of both Jerusalem and West Bank, has been the target of a recent enforcement drive by Justice Ministry

0comments
Israeli border police demolished on Monday four buildings that were erected without permits in the Palestinian village of al-Walaja, wounding 10 people in the process

Well that's a good start

Why are expulsions a "Good start"?

Zionists are massive hypocrites, oh it's so wrong when expulsions happen against Jews, but when it's done by Jews, it's all of a sudden "Kosher".

0comments

Well that's a good start

Zionists are massive hypocrites, oh it's so wrong when expulsions happen against Jews, but when it's done by Jews, it's all of a sudden "Kosher".

Fuck the sand monkeys ..

0comments

Well that's a good start

Fuck the sand monkeys ..

Jews are Semitic just like Arabs are, same kind of trash, right?

Why not fix it yourself?

FACT.

Actually, we already established Israel attacked first in the Six Day War, but you won't even admit that.

Arabs in Mandatory Palestine were the majority, and held more land than Jews, this is why Israel did in fact steal lands from them.

Actually, we already established that Egypt initiated the War by deliberately closing the Straits of Tiran with U.N. Complicity in the “ Security Force” deliberately leaving but you will not admit that.
“ Palestine “ is not a Country; It’s a territory. They were offered their own State and refused .

FACT.

Actually, we already established that Egypt initiated the War by deliberately closing the Straits of Tiran with U.N. Complicity in the “ Security Force” deliberately leaving but you will not admit that.
“ Palestine “ is not a Country; It’s a territory. They were offered their own State and refused .

Then Jews started the whole conflict by declaring a Israeli state upon Arab soil.

But, you don't want to admit that, either.

Very biased, and hypocritical of you.

0comments

Well that's a good start

By GOD, I THINK HE’S GOT IT !! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

FACT.

Then Jews started the whole conflict by declaring a Israeli state upon Arab soil.

But, you don't want to admit that, either.

Very biased, and hypocritical of you.

So the Jews started the 67 War by just existing? In your “ mind” that justifies Egypt’s aggression? I realize you’re upset because not all European Jews were killed during WW11 :ahole-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back