10 shot, killed in south Ala. towns; shooter dead

Wrong.

It was really sad seeing the police chief talk about how outgunned his men were.

This is why I hate people like you, Elvis.

Boo hoo.....I bet you're soooo sad.

I bet if there was ONE armed citizen in the vicinity.....bye bye bad guy.

Also....your genius sheriff referred to the two SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles as assault weapons....which they are clearly not.

Wrong.

It was really sad seeing the police chief talk about how outgunned his men were.

Also....your genius sheriff referred to the two SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles as assault weapons....which they are clearly not.

Monica, I mean chris, doesn't know what an assault weapon is.

Wrong.

Monica, I mean chris, doesn't know what an assault weapon is.

He only knows that he suffers from Hoplophobia......

Wrong.

As I said ... just bad police department there.

Once again the police were outgunned by a psycho with an assault rifle.

Hey....is an SKS an assault rifle???? How bout a Bushmaster M4 / AR15....??

Are those assault rifles???

The DC sniper used a Bushmaster, the gun named after George Bush.

Gun nuts love to make sure the police are outgunned.

The have no feeling at all for the first responders.

As shown by the comments here...

Wrong.

Yup.....where were they while this guy went all over town on a shooting spree???

This is exactly why I cant rely on the police to be there to protect me.....period.

I have no feeling for fuckheads like you who politicize people's deaths.

Yup.....where were they while this guy went all over town on a shooting spree???

This is exactly why I cant rely on the police to be there to protect me.....period.

To make matters worse, when they do their job and do it well they keep getting sued by morons like ... well Chris.

You do realize that most cops ARE gun nuts ... right?

Bushmaster is named after a fucking snake you fuckwad...

Dont tell me how I feel......you have no idea. This is sad on sooooo many levels....and the last of them is the fact that a gun was used.

It could have been anything....car bomb....fire...oh wait...he did use fire...knife....sword....etc etc.

Blame the killer....not the tool dumb-ass.

How many people would you say died yesterday as a result of Drunk Driving???

Dont tell me how I feel......you have no idea. This is sad on sooooo many levels....and the last of them is the fact that a gun was used.

It could have been anything....car bomb....fire...oh wait...he did use fire...knife....sword....etc etc.

You're confusing Monica.... I mean chrissie with logic again. his tiny little head may explode.

An Assault Rifle is:

An assault rifle is a rifle designed for combat, with selective fire (capable of shooting either like a machine gun or one bullet at a time). Assault rifles are the standard infantry weapons in most modern armies, having largely superseded or supplemented battle rifles (which are similar to assault rifles but are larger and more powerful) such as the World War II-era M1 Garand and SVT-40.

An Assault Rifle is:

An assault rifle is a rifle designed for combat, with selective fire (capable of shooting either like a machine gun or one bullet at a time). Assault rifles are the standard infantry weapons in most modern armies, having largely superseded or supplemented battle rifles (which are similar to assault rifles but are larger and more powerful) such as the World War II-era M1 Garand and SVT-40.

why do they define them as "assault" rifles? If someone points a .22 at me, it's assault, is it not?

LOL ... I didn't know that, but thanks I was just about to look it up to find out myself since I hadn't noticed anyone correcting him. I do know the Bushmaster was around long before Bush was even well known, but not the origin of the name.

However, I agree 100% ... I see more people getting into their cars every weekend after the bars close ... and most of them wind up killing someone.

An Assault Rifle is:

why do they define them as "assault" rifles? If someone points a .22 at me, it's assault, is it not?

Well ... according to Chris and people as ignorant as him, you'd be in more trouble for defending yourself ...

An Assault Rifle is:

Not totally sure....but I believe the first rifle ever technically called an "Assault Rifle" was the Sturmgewehr 44(STG44) , simply meaning "Assault Rifle Model 44"....and it was used in World War 2.

From Wikipedia:

The name was chosen for propaganda reasons and literally means storm rifle as in "to storm an enemy position" (i.e. "assault", leading to the modern terminology "assault rifle"). After the adoption of the StG 44, the English translation "assault rifle" became the accepted designation for this type of infantry small arm.

Last edited:

ROFL... So here Chrissy is lamenting how the Police Dept was outgunned by one guy with a rifle...

As a leftist however, we can be sure that SOLUTION WILL BE TO DISARM US ALL! That way we can ALL be outgunned by one man with a rifle?

And just IMAGINE the Pickle we'll be in if TWO guys show up with Assualt Rifles after Hussein disarms us...

OH! What about an organized group of people armed with assualt rifles? But hey... what are the odds of THAT?

ROFL... So here Chrissy is lamenting how the Police Dept was outgunned by one guy with a rifle...

As a leftist however, we can be sure that SOLUTION WILL BE TO DISARM US ALL! That way we can ALL be outgunned by one man with a rifle?

And just IMAGINE the Pickle we'll be in if TWO guys show up with Assualt Rifles after Hussein disarms us...

OH! What about an organized group of people armed with assualt rifles? But hey... what are the odds of THAT?

And that is the real reason the anti's want the guns.......power.

The 2A protects the rest......without it....we are subjects.

Forum List

Back