10 shot, killed in south Ala. towns; shooter dead

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
full article: 10 shot, killed in south Ala. towns; shooter dead

SAMSON, Ala. (AP) - A gunman on a terrifying rampage across two southern Alabama counties killed at least nine people Tuesday, including members of his own family and apparent strangers, and burned down his mother's home before shooting himself at a metals plant, authorities said.

note the comments of the people about having no time to react..how it was sudden and shocking then over.

I heard a radio report of a man in the town who said this bloke was just calmly driving down the street shooting at people. What a frigging nightmare that is for the cops and of course for the citizenry.

I guess it's a good thing that everyone who's lost their job isn't using that as an excuse to do mass murder isn't it?

I guess it's a good thing that everyone who's lost their job isn't using that as an excuse to do mass murder isn't it?

As we all know, you don't become a mass murderer just because you lost your job. Unless, of course, you worked for Starbucks.

As we all know, you don't become a mass murderer just because you lost your job. Unless, of course, you worked for Starbucks.

Not sure where that came from. But if someone is already unstable, losing his job can't be helpful as we saw here and in the past.

Not sure where that came from. But if someone is already unstable, losing his job can't be helpful as we saw here and in the past.

Are you seriously trying to imply that it's his employer's fault?

Yet another joke:

Starbucks Worker Shoots Self in Leg

Yet another joke:

ahhhhhhhh... sorry. i missed the reference. :redface:

but i guess could be said for the NY Giants

Giants receiver Plaxico Burress accidentally shoots himself in thigh

and sherrif's deputies in Chicago

Sheriff's deputy accidentally shoots self :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State

:eusa_whistle:

Yet another joke:

ahhhhhhhh... sorry. i missed the reference. :redface:

but i guess could be said for the NY Giants

Giants receiver Plaxico Burress accidentally shoots himself in thigh

and sherrif's deputies in Chicago

Sheriff's deputy accidentally shoots self :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State

:eusa_whistle:

So many jokes, so little time! :cool:

Once again the police were outgunned by a psycho with an assault rifle.

Once again the police were outgunned by a psycho with an assault rifle.

and if assault rifles were illegal, the police would... have been outgunned by a psycho with an assault rifle.

Wrong.

It was really sad seeing the police chief talk about how outgunned his men were.

This is why I hate people like you, Elvis.

Wrong.

It was really sad seeing the police chief talk about how outgunned his men were.

This is why I hate people like you, Elvis.

Wait ... the police there were unable to apprehend one person ....

... bad police department if you ask me.

Forum List

Back