10 reasons to oppose marriage equality

Of course.

All Americans support ALL equality.

So you support incestuous marriage and polygamy then

Between consenting adults ... its none of my business.

Its just plain creepy the way the right wants more and more laws to control everyone's private lives.

Get Big Government out of our bedrooms.
Except you libs will ban smoking in bedrooms and tell you what kind of lightbulb you can use and what temp to set your bedroom.

Of course.

All Americans support ALL equality.

Its just plain creepy the way the right wants more and more laws to control everyone's private lives.

Also, you seem confused on what "big government is". When sodomy was illegal, there wasn't a department of buggery affairs with thousands of employees enforcing the law. The law was rarely ever enforced, because it took place in privacy, and usually only occurred when there was a rape.

Also, you seem confused on what "big government is". When sodomy was illegal, there wasn't a department of buggery affairs with thousands of employees enforcing the law. The law was rarely ever enforced, because it took place in privacy, and usually only occurred when there was a rape.

:cuckoo:

"usually only occurred when there was a rape"

What stimulated your interest in sodomy statistics and how many gay folks did you get your information from?

Interracial marriage is legal.

Incestuous marriage is illegal. Birth defects should be reason to deny people equality?

Theoretically - Gays are a Birth Defect, at least that's according to Gay apologists who promote the theory that Homosexuality is relative to an enzyme imbalance in the Brain.

So using Liberal Progressive Logic, if we could identify this birth defect in the womb - perhaps we could prevent this sorry and pitiful group of human defects from ever being born

I don't support gay marriage. I support getting government out of the marriage arena entirely so people can marry who they want without having to ask some bureaucrat's permission.

So you oppose all marriage?

No. If two (or more) people want to get married, more power to them. If a particular church wants to impose rules for their own members, then that is up to the church and church members to figure out. I oppose having to ask city hall "mother may ?I" in order for someone to get married.

Last edited:

Incestuous marriage is illegal. Birth defects should be reason to deny people equality?

Theoretically - Gays are a Birth Defect, at least that's according to Gay apologists who promote the theory that Homosexuality is relative to an enzyme imbalance in the Brain.

So using Liberal Progressive Logic, if we could identify this birth defect in the womb - perhaps we could prevent this sorry and pitiful group of human defects from ever being born

WTF is a "Gay apologists"?

I don't support gay marriage. I support getting government out of the marriage arena entirely so people can marry who they want without having to ask some bureaucrat's permission.

So you oppose all marriage?

No. If two (or more) people want to get married, more power to them. If a particular church wants to impose rules for their own members, then that is up to the church and church members to figure out. I oppose having to ask "mother may ?I" in order for someone to get married.

I agree with that but currently there is no law and never will be a law forcing a Catholic priest to marry 2 Jews. Same with every other religion as no preacher can be forced to marry anyone, period.
What the law is and will continue to be is that a preacher can not do anything to hinder or stop the marriage of straight or gay folks if he does not like it. But no one or law forces him to marry anyone.

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjist/Submit
noun
a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial.
"an enthusiastic apologist for fascism in the 1920s"
synonyms: defender, supporter, upholder, advocate, proponent, exponent, propagandist, champion, campaigner; More

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjist/Submit
noun
synonyms: defender, supporter, upholder, advocate, proponent, exponent, propagandist, champion, campaigner; More

You're a dumbass.

Hey do dumbasses have apologists? Have you met any in your dumbass travels?

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjist/Submit
noun

You're a dumbass.

Hey do dumbasses have apologists? Have you met any in your dumbass travels?

FENIX TX LYRICS - Jolly Green Dumbass

Reason 11: It gives homophobes 10 more reasons to think about gay sex and discuss it non stop.

Reason 11: It gives homophobes 10 more reasons to think about gay sex and discuss it non stop.

Actually Chaussy - I got no problem with letting fruit cakes get married - after all, despite being mentally ill - they are still grown people who have the same rights and obligations as sane people.

Actually Chaussy - I got no problem with letting fruit cakes get married - after all, despite being mentally ill - they are still grown people who have the same rights and obligations as sane people.

Why are you so obsessed with anal pounding? :dunno:

For a guy who's against it, you sure spend a lot of time discussing it. Hmmm.

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjist/Submit
noun

WTF is a GAY apologist?

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjist/Submit
noun

WTF is a GAY apologist?

Figuratively ? One sorry ass Queer

Forum List

Back