10 nation healthcare poll

News Alert!!!

Epsilon is being sarcastic, he's so good he caught everyone. He actually has the rightwingnut lingo down to a science.

:lol::lol::lol:

not en vino.

veritas et aequitas.

And yes I knew, but there were too many posts that indicated that others did not.:lol:

Murphy: We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.
Connor: That is nicely put.

News Alert!!!

Epsilon is being sarcastic, he's so good he caught everyone. He actually has the rightwingnut lingo down to a science.

actually, i got exactly what he was saying
not because it was good, but because it wasnt

News Alert!!!

actually, i got exactly what he was saying
not because it was good, but because it wasnt

sure sure........what evs.......:eusa_liar:
uh, look how long i've been here
i've had several exchanges with ED, and i know he was being sarcastic and didnt actually believe that
you are just another fucking n00b with no clue

Crap. Epsilon has your hyperbole down. This is just as good as most of what is posted as critism of the present health care bills.
actually, it isnt, but since you are stupid enough to actually believe that is what most conservatives believe, it doesnt surprise me you think it was good sarcasm

Crap. Epsilon has your hyperbole down. This is just as good as most of what is posted as critism of the present health care bills.
actually, it isnt, but since you are stupid enough to actually believe that is what most conservatives believe, it doesnt surprise me you think it was good sarcasm

True, Epsilon left out some ball sucking and sodomy and manure references. He'll fine tune shortly, I'm sure. You won't be disappointed.:lol:

I've actually lived in countries with socialized medicine, namely France, Italy, England and RUSSIA. And by live, I dont mean a trip, I mean for more than 2 years in each of those places. In France, I had scarlet fever (which is simply when strep throat moves towards the heart). I got some of the most amazing care I've ever had at a hospital.

People who blindly believe some Brit who's paid to shill how bad the NHS is without investigating further really sicken me. Don't get me wrong, I think that Dems and Repubs both have crazies. That's why I'm an independent thinking of starting my own party :)

In all countries that Harris Interactive has surveyed two things appear to be true:

Regardless of what system a country has it falls far short of satisfying public expectations. Most systems always seem to be in a crisis or near crisis.
Governments in all countries are either changing or debating how to change their systems.

The reason for this is because healthcare costs continue rising at a faster rate than the economy. And this is because the cost of new technologies to expand lives and improve our quality of living is soaring.

Until this stops, then we will all be grappling on how to make every system more efficient.

In all countries that Harris Interactive has surveyed two things appear to be true:

Regardless of what system a country has it falls far short of satisfying public expectations. Most systems always seem to be in a crisis or near crisis.
Governments in all countries are either changing or debating how to change their systems.

The reason for this is because healthcare costs continue rising at a faster rate than the economy. And this is because the cost of new technologies to expand lives and improve our quality of living is soaring.

Until this stops, then we will all be grappling on how to make every system more efficient.
i say its about time the pharma copmanies start charging foriegers the same rate for meds they charge USA residents
why should US Citizens be the only ones funding the research they benefit from

i say its about time the pharma copmanies start charging foriegers the same rate for meds they charge USA residents

You can do this by paying less to the pharma companies in America. That will force them to hike prices elsewhere. Because we pay such high costs here, there is no incentive for them to charge higher prices elsewhere.

You can do this by paying less to the pharma companies in America. That will force them to hike prices elsewhere. Because we pay such high costs here, there is no incentive for them to charge higher prices elsewhere.
and i would support that legislation telling them they couldht sell lower to other countries than what they sell here
that would fuck up all those other countries claiming lower healthcare costs

Forum List

Back