10 Months Since The Left Lost

The problem is that they refuse to see why people vote against them. They've only gotten more annoying, more repellent, more narcissistic. They've doubled down on all the behaviors that drive people away from them.

You'd think people who are light years smarter than everyone else would at least have a mirror in their home somewhere.

Man. You need to be loved don't you?

The Regressives don't need to look in the mirror about why so many people voted against them, they don't need to wonder if their behaviors have led in any way to this man being in the White House, or if they bear any of the blame whatsoever for what happens during his term or what new judges are installed nationwide to serve during the next generation or two.

Why? Because one of them says he can "see right through" me. That's where we are, gang.

I hope Trump supporters are doing the right thing and sending these people Thank You cards.

Do the nutbags here realize that their leader can't stop talking about the election?

The nutbags here don't realize that their leader even wrote a book about it, titled "What Happened?"

Yes. She did. In it she took responsibility for her terrible campaign. It's a best seller.

She's asked about it every time someone puts a mic in her face. Donny boy brings it up himself. Nobody ever asks him about the election unless it's a question about how Russia may have helped him.

See the difference?

You'd think they'd move on.

But they've become unhinged.

Look at their titular leaders......

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

I so appreciate their not being afraid of looking stupid.

As they keep running their retarded mouths, the GOP will be in power for a very long time.

No Russian story.....

No more breaking news on staff.....

Trump will be here for at least 3 more years.
You're right. It has been ten months. And yet, every new piece of evidence showing Trump to be corrupt, collusive, possessing poor judgment, inept and incompetent, the best defense thrown up by his myopic supporters consistently has something to do with perceived "butt hurt" over an election that was lost nearly a year ago.

Trump loses his National Security Advisor under suspicion of colluding with the Russians and the defense is the 'libtards are butt hurt'. Trump loses his press secretary and it's the libtards are butt hurt. Trump loses his Communications Director twice in two weeks. The libtards are butt hurt. Trump's Attorney General refuses himself in the Russia affair. The libtards are butt hurt. Trump's former campaign chairman and trusted advisor is about to be indicted. The libtards are butt hurt.

Some day, some day soon, even the myopic Trump supporters will find that refrain not only tedious but indefensible. Tedious and indefensible. Does that describe any President of the United States?
Ahh...Bill Clinton?

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

As they keep running their retarded mouths, the GOP will be in power for a very long time.

No Russian story.....

This is funny. In reality Trump still fascinated with the election. So fascinated with Hillary or Obama.
Last week he tweeted hurting Hillary with a golf ball. This is the POTUS.

And........that shows what ?

He won't be here for 3 more years ?

The people who predicted his demise in six months were right ?

What was your point ?

Ten months later and about 10 deranged RW threads per day,

about Hillary Clinton.

lol

I notice that. They reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally miss her.

They can't defend Trump so they fall back on their favorite habits.

Is this thread about defending Trump ?

Answer: No.

Is this thread about the FACT that 10 months after being elected, he is still in office and no impeachment papers have been filed....so he'll be here a while.

Contrary to all your slobbering, spitting posts of six months ago. I voted for Trump, but I really don't like the guy as a person. Matters not. He won. You lost.

You, and the rest of the butthurt left should get used to the idea that about this time next year, you'll be getting ready to lose more of the house and senate as you have a stable of asshats running for re-election.

Suck on it.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

At this time in Obama's presidency, practically the WHOLE of American conservatism was still obsessing on birtherism,

so relatively speaking, who are the crazies??????

about Hillary Clinton.

lol

Is this thread about the FACT that 10 months after being elected, he is still in office and no impeachment papers have been filed....so he'll be here a while.

Contrary to all your slobbering, spitting posts of six months ago. I voted for Trump, but I really don't like the guy as a person. Matters not. He won. You lost.

You, and the rest of the butthurt left should get used to the idea that about this time next year, you'll be getting ready to lose more of the house and senate as you have a stable of asshats running for re-election.

Suck on it.

So you want Trump declared immune to and exempt from criticism because he holds a public office?

Goddam that IS funny.

The Regressives don't need to look in the mirror about why so many people voted against them, they don't need to wonder if their behaviors have led in any way to this man being in the White House, or if they bear any of the blame whatsoever for what happens during his term or what new judges are installed nationwide to serve during the next generation or two.

Why? Because one of them says he can "see right through" me. That's where we are, gang.

I hope Trump supporters are doing the right thing and sending these people Thank You cards.

More people voted against Trump.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

At this time in Obama's presidency, practically the WHOLE of American conservatism was still obsessing on birtherism,

so relatively speaking, who are the crazies??????

Horseshit.

They were stuck on his efforts around healthcare and they were organized to make him pay big time in 2010.

Get real.

More people voted against Trump.

True.

President Clinton.....ooops.

about Hillary Clinton.

lol

Suck on it.

So you want Trump declared immune to and exempt from criticism because he holds a public office?

Goddam that IS funny.

Immune from criticism ? I said that ? Where ?

What I said was.....you buttheads lost.

In 2008, nobody had any illusions of McCain winning. And they were proven right.

Not only did they not win, they lost enough of the senate to open the door for Obamacare.

In 2016, you pricks were a lock on the WH and were supposed to win the senate....far different expectations.

But you lost.

And like baboons in a cage you are throwing shit everywhere.

That is what is funny.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

This is funny. In reality Trump still fascinated with the election. So fascinated with Hillary or Obama.

Trump is narcisstic and likes to take every opportunity to mock his political enemies. Given that Obama set that precedent, you would think Liberals would now accept that as presidential behavior.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

Trump is narcisstic and likes to take every opportunity to mock his political enemies. Given that Obama set that precedent, you would think Liberals would now accept that as presidential behavior.

Can't agree more.

Starting with Clinton (who was a good President and had a good congress)....

We hired a sexpot.

We hired a spend happy moron with a spend happy GOP congress.

We hired a self-righteous affirmative action elitist.

We hired an egotistical maniac (in deference to a lying, egotistical career shrew).

AND........

We want to put them in charge of our healthcare.

The problem is that they refuse to see why people vote against them. They've only gotten more annoying, more repellent, more narcissistic. They've doubled down on all the behaviors that drive people away from them.

You'd think people who are light years smarter than everyone else would at least have a mirror in their home somewhere.
I think you are absolutely correct. The dems just can't seem to figure out what happened. I believe the op is also correct in that I really don't see any leadership in the dem party. Nancy Pelosi? I think the republicans hope she lives and serves forever.

Nancy Pelosi.....

Maxine Waters......

Keith Ellison.........

No Russian story.....

Can I get an AMEN?!

Forum List

Back