10 Medical Workers Killed by Taliban

so you're saying a Christian group in a foreign country was suspected of trying to convert people to Christianity?! This is still unfortunate but what were they thinking!?

I am honestly conflicted about which is more tragic, the deaths , or the fact that some feel justified in causing said deaths.

Not to worry, just keep saying over and over... Islam is a peaceful religion......
Yes, just like Christianity is a peaceful religion.

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

You who is incapable of distinguishing radical extremists from the religions they associate with need to learn a bit about history before bashing an entire religion. Leave your prejudice at the door, for your religion is no better.

Which seems to be exactly Newt Gingrich's point when he says. "Build a mosque near the world trade center when a Christian church is build in Saudi Arabia. He's kinda thrown the guantlet down.

I in noway believe Islam is a peaceful religeon, but that doesn't mean I can't have some sympathy for some of the poor bastards who have been brainwashed into believing that their mission from Allah is to kill.

Your sympathy is directed at the wrong folks. Why not have sympathy for the innocent lives that were lost instead of the assholes that took those lives?

I can't have sympathy for both?

I must have missed the post where you claimed sympathy for the victims. If you would be so kind as to direct me to that post I would certainly appreciate it.

Once again Christian humanitarian Doctors go to war zones to help people. These were atheist, these were CHRISTIANS. They are selfless people. They go to dangerous places, for little pay motivated solely to help people in the worst of situations. They are the best of what they human race has to offer.

AND THE TREND IS CLEAR, THEY ARE ALWAYS Evangelicals EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS!!!

Evangelicals are BY FAR the most generous, caring, gentle, selfless and most compassionate people in the world! Any crisis they are their giving money, sending their doctors, sending voluntaries etc. As a group they give the most to charities. The voluntary the most to help the needy and desperate people.

Yet its always the atheist far leftist that claim the Christians are evil and the atheist are good guys! Yet atheist as a whole give least to charity. You rarely see atheist good on humanitarian missions to Africa, Myammar, Latin America etc. You never hear Doctors without borders being Atheist, but you always hear them being Christians. Same with the world food organization.

Once again Christian humanitarian Doctors go to war zones to help people. These were atheist, these were CHRISTIANS. They are selfless people. They go to dangerous places, for little pay motivated solely to help people in the worst of situations. They are the best of what they human race has to offer.

Evangelicals are BY FAR the most generous, caring, gentle, selfless and most compassionate people in the world! Any crisis they are their giving money, sending their doctors, sending voluntaries etc. As a group they give the most to charities. The voluntary the most to help the needy and desperate people.

Yet its always the atheist far leftist that claim the Christians are evil and the atheist are good guys! Yet atheist as a whole give least to charity. You rarely see atheist good on humanitarian missions to Africa, Myammar, Latin America etc. You never hear Doctors without borders being Atheist, but you always hear them being Christians. Same with the world food organization.

And you notice that every single time a violent vicious muslim atrocity is mentioned some asswhipe liberal atheist is sure to claim Christians are just as bad. I scratch their name off my list of credibility when I see it.

I am honestly conflicted about which is more tragic, the deaths , or the fact that some feel justified in causing said deaths.

No doubt you will hear many American Leftist Atheist saying they deserved being murdered, because they accept the Taliban story that these compansionate people were trying to convert Afghanis to Christianity (which what is wrong with that, I see Muslims in America trying to get Christians to convert on a daily basis). They will call that a capital crime, but if a muslim tries to find converts in the west they will be AOK with that!

Hypocrites!

Your sympathy is directed at the wrong folks. Why not have sympathy for the innocent lives that were lost instead of the assholes that took those lives?

I must have missed the post where you claimed sympathy for the victims. If you would be so kind as to direct me to that post I would certainly appreciate it.

I know you're a a loonstar, but that post clearly indicates that I have sympathy for both.

And you notice that every single time a violent vicious muslim atrocity is mentioned some asswhipe liberal atheist is sure to claim Christians are just as bad. I scratch their name off my list of credibility when I see it.

BUT Bert is a Christian, never mind that he trashes "his" religion at every turn and defends Islam with , well religious fervor.

I know you're a a loonstar, but that post clearly indicates that I have sympathy for both.

I caught you being disingenuous and now I'm a loon?

ooooookk

"I in noway believe Islam is a peaceful religeon, but that doesn't mean I can't have some sympathy for some of the poor bastards who have been brainwashed into believing that their mission from Allah is to kill."

Kindly point out where you showed sympathy for the victims.

You are definitely dumberthanahick. You just buy the Taliban story that they were converting people, even though that in of itself shouldn't be a crime. It was more of the crime of being White or from the West. Nothing more!!!

These selfless people where out there helping people who were in desperate need of help! Christians have been doing their for a while now, from Cambodia to Myammar to the Congo to Afghanistan. Of course you look down on it, but they are nothing less than heros!

so you're saying a Christian group in a foreign country was suspected of trying to convert people to Christianity?! This is still unfortunate but what were they thinking!?

Not to worry, just keep saying over and over... Islam is a peaceful religion......

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

You who is incapable of distinguishing radical extremists from the religions they associate with need to learn a bit about history before bashing an entire religion. Leave your prejudice at the door, for your religion is no better.

What I don't understand is why wouldn't these doctors or whoever help people in their own countries who need it before they travel to a place where they would quite possibly be killed just for being foreigners.

It makes no sense.

Because they are selfless heros that see a need to help people in the worst places imaginable! Doctors without borders are nothing less than HEROS!

The KKK is a religious organization?
The KKK is an extremist organization that affiliates itself with Christianity, just as Al-Queda is an extremist organization that affiliates itself with a religion. No, terrorism is not a religion. No, the people who practice terrorism and religion do not represent the entire religion. This goes for Christian and Muslim terrorists alike.

No doubt you will hear many American Leftist Atheist saying they deserved being murdered
Oh? Can you quote any such leftist atheists saying such a thing? Didn't think so.

You are definitely dumberthanahick. You just buy the Taliban story that they were converting people, even though that in of itself shouldn't be a crime. It was more of the crime of being White or from the West. Nothing more!!!
It doesn't matter WHAT the reason was. They were knowingly putting themselves in risky situations every single day. This ending is only a surprise to the blind and stupid.

These selfless people where out there helping people who were in desperate need of help!
Help? He was an opthomologist! What kind of help is he really providing here?! Helping the dudes with guns aim better?! COME ON THINK HERE. This wasn't a medical organization comprised of Christians. It was a Christian organization comprised of an eye doctor and some other people saying they were a medical group. Perhaps you need to go to an eye doctor yourself if you're not seeing this.

I feel badly for the families of the doctors who were killed.

I understand the medical end thinking of reaching out and helping. However there are people in this country who could benefit from free medical care. And i will never understand helping people who HATE us!

yes yes yes, i know all about winning the hearts and minds, but truthfully i don't think anything the west does for them will ever change anything.

Sorry bout that,

I understand the medical end thinking of reaching out and helping. However there are people in this country who could benefit from free medical care. And i will never understand helping people who HATE us!

yes yes yes, i know all about winning the hearts and minds, but truthfully i don't think anything the west does for them will ever change anything.

1. I tend to agree.
2. Great post!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's almost as if the US shouldn't be over there in the first place... :eusa_think:

Sorry bout that,

It's almost as if the US shouldn't be over there in the first place... :eusa_think:

1. Yes and its almost as if the muslims shouldn't be over here in the first place as well,.....
2. Maybe if we agree to not go over there and help poor muslims with medical needs then all the muslims here in USA will go back to where they came from and stop dragging us down eh?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes and its almost as if the muslims shouldn't be over here in the first place as well,.....
2. Maybe if we agree to not go over there and help poor muslims with medical needs then all the muslims here in USA will go back to where they came from and stop dragging us down eh?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your analogy will carry weight when Muslims subject the US to a brutal invasion and a long-term military occupation.

well in that i agree with you Kalam.

ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg

I find it humorous that the best you got is a black and white picture of some KKK guy from decades ago. Of course theres always going to be a few bad seeds in every group, but Islam has literally millions of bad seeds. Theres a massive difference between christianity and Islam. If you are unable to recognize it, then your just a dumb fuck.

Oh, for the record im highly critical of all religions, because im an atheist, but i know that Islam is pure poison. Those people fucking suck, even the so called "peaceful" ones. If i had one wish, i would rid the world of every muslim. Wiping them out would instantly bring peace to the majority of the world.

1. Since when did we start killing Muslims in the streets of America? Your analogy is ridiculous. Muslims have every right to be here as you do. It's the terrorists that are bad, not the Muslims.
2. Help poor muslims? He was an opthomologist!

I find it humorous that the best you got is a black and white picture of some KKK guy from decades ago. Of course theres always going to be a few bad seeds in every group, but Islam has literally millions of bad seeds. Theres a massive difference between christianity and Islam. If you are unable to recognize it, then your just a dumb fuck.

Oh, for the record im highly critical of all religions, because im an atheist, but i know that Islam is pure poison. Those people fucking suck, even the so called "peaceful" ones. If i had one wish, i would rid the world of every muslim. Wiping them out would instantly bring peace to the majority of the world.
Hey if you look closely there's color in the picture! The reason I chose that pictures specifically was for the large burning cross. I can find recent KKK pictures if you like, or you can just go to their website. Either way, your suggestion that Christian radical or terrorist groups are just a thing of the past is incorrect. Throughout history, Christianity has shown itself to be a similar origin or prejudice and terrorism, including but not limited to the inquisition and salem witch trials. Now another religion is doing something identical and somehow you forget the extremists of your own religion?

ku-klux-klan.jpg

Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:
The KKK is a religious organization?
The KKK is an extremist organization that affiliates itself with Christianity, just as Al-Queda is an extremist organization that affiliates itself with a religion. No, terrorism is not a religion. No, the people who practice terrorism and religion do not represent the entire religion. This goes for Christian and Muslim terrorists alike.

No doubt you will hear many American Leftist Atheist saying they deserved being murdered
Oh? Can you quote any such leftist atheists saying such a thing? Didn't think so.

It doesn't matter WHAT the reason was. They were knowingly putting themselves in risky situations every single day. This ending is only a surprise to the blind and stupid.

These selfless people where out there helping people who were in desperate need of help!
Help? He was an opthomologist! What kind of help is he really providing here?! Helping the dudes with guns aim better?! COME ON THINK HERE. This wasn't a medical organization comprised of Christians. It was a Christian organization comprised of an eye doctor and some other people saying they were a medical group. Perhaps you need to go to an eye doctor yourself if you're not seeing this.

what kind of help was an ophthalmologist there to offer? well besides the obvious of diagnosing and treating eye diseases, are you aware that most optical stores collect old eye glasses to distribute to organizations like this?