10 Illegal Aliens Found With Tuberculosis!

But I thought it was a "fact" that illegals DON'T bring diseases with them (if we're to believe most of the LibNuts on this board).
10 Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Minors Diagnosed With TB
(CNSNews.com) - From January through September, 10 of the unaccompanied minors detained while attempting to illegally enter the United States across the Mexican border were diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB), according to the Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).

The children were ultimately allowed to stay in the United States.
10 Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Minors Diagnosed With TB CNS News

And they were allowed to stay ... no less. I actually hope American Libs start catching the diseases that "don't exist." Maybe they'll turn Conservative as a result.

Hate to break it to you but tuberculosis is ALREADY (and has long been) in this country.

Coyote,
you know nothing about anything.
lol
TB was wiped out completely here decades ago. It is well known that illegal aliens are bringing back the disease. Jeez! Senior mod? Really?? I guess you dont achieve that higherarchy from knowlage, do ya?
nope....not coyote, you are the one that's clueless with your sidebar comments!

Awwww. You guys like coyote, huh?
Stick to the issue, sucker.

But I thought it was a "fact" that illegals DON'T bring diseases with them (if we're to believe most of the LibNuts on this board).

And they were allowed to stay ... no less. I actually hope American Libs start catching the diseases that "don't exist." Maybe they'll turn Conservative as a result.

Hate to break it to you but tuberculosis is ALREADY (and has long been) in this country.

It's been contained in this country...so we should let people in that have it...yeah..that makes perfect sense...

Polio is making a comeback, too..probably just a coincidence, right?

No it hasn't.

For years now, tb has had a resergence, particularly drug resistant tb.

If we are seeing a resergence of polio - then the reason is idiots are choosing not to vaccinate. Polio is entirely preventable but if enough of the population isn't vaccinated then you will see it come back.

But don't you find it interesting that illegals have been sneaking into the USA "for years now?" Logic dictates that there is a correlation.

Centuries. So?

Logical fallacy: Correlation isn't always causation.

Do immigrants bring in diseases? Sure. But most of those diseases are already here. Not every disease outbreak is linked to immigration.

No. Just the recent ones

(CNSNews.com) - From January through September, 10 of the unaccompanied minors detained while attempting to illegally enter the United States across the Mexican border were diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB), according to the Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).

It's been contained in this country...so we should let people in that have it...yeah..that makes perfect sense...

No it hasn't.

If we are seeing a resergence of polio - then the reason is idiots are choosing not to vaccinate. Polio is entirely preventable but if enough of the population isn't vaccinated then you will see it come back.

Oh..I see..you have it all figured out, then.

Wrong, but so assured!...LMAO...

Maybe you can tell me why you don't want the border closed?

Explain why allowing people into this country illegally with no health screens or background checks is such a great idea.

A little proof to back up that poop would be nice, but hearsay is just more incriminating to the lazy...

Ya...I don't recall anyone stating that.

All immigrants have the potential to bring diseases. As do travelers traveling abroad and returning. We just have to deal with it and improve systems for detecting and treating illness before it reaches the general population.
We had systems in place...but you leftists don't want to enforce border security.
You like allowing illegals to cross our border ....and the ones that aren't smuggling drugs, your party likes to exploit for their cheap labor...

I actually hope American Libs start catching the diseases that "don't exist." Maybe they'll turn Conservative as a result.

Sounds like you've finally realized that conservatardism is a disease. Good on you.

Now if only you'd stop hating chyldryn for the "crime" of being sick, you'd make an almost decent humyn byyng.

The "crime" is breaking American law

What law did they break? I want a specific citation, down to the exact paragraph in question. America's laws are, of course, public, so you'll have no trouble getting it to cite--if indeed such a law even exists.

but the bigger criminals are the mentally challenged Libs that lack the balls to uphold the law.

The most famous statement attributed to Andrew Jackson is: "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it."

Was he a "mentally challenged Lib" too?

Protecting Our Borders
America shares 7,000 miles of land border with Canada and Mexico, as well as rivers, lakes and coastal waters around the country. These borders are vital economic gateways that account for trillions of dollars in trade and travel each year. They are also home to some of our nation’s largest – and safest – cities and communities. Protecting our borders from the illegal movement of weapons, drugs, contraband, and people, while promoting lawful entry and exit, is essential to homeland security, economic prosperity, and national sovereignty.
Border Security Overview Homeland Security

Immigration Laws

No it hasn't.

Oh..I see..you have it all figured out, then.

Wrong, but so assured!...LMAO...

Maybe you can tell me why you don't want the border closed?

Explain why allowing people into this country illegally with no health screens or background checks is such a great idea.

While I think our borders should be secured they never will be "closed". There will always be legal ports of entry and rightly so. So those claiming that trade, etc. would be cut off are just blowing smoke.

Forum List

Back