1 year later...Mike Browns grave doesn't even have a headstone; #BLM my a**.

I am not sure I understand what BLM has to do with this.

Can you explain ?
Apparently they are supposed to go and put up headstones on people's graves against the wishes of their relatives to make bucs90 happy in his bigotry.
So, why would the family or "Mourners" be against this

Can you explain ?
Apparently they are supposed to go and put up headstones on people's graves against the wishes of their relatives to make bucs90 happy in his bigotry.
Bucs is right. And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole. No on really cared about this black thug. Not even the blacks, but they had a good time destroying the city.

Let the racism flow.....good

"racism"... :blahblah:
You need a new word...you guys used that one up. Nobody cares anymore about your namecalling. the negroes burned and rioted for days because a negro attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon and got killed for it.

Tell ya what, ace..go up to any cop you want..don't care if he's white or black....and punch him and try to take his weapon and see how it works out for you.

"racism"...gtfo

I'm sure I'd get shot. As he deserved to get shot (if he did in fact do it). Shot 6 times? No.

But none of the actions of this thug justifies this statement made by Jackson

"And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole"

That you no longer acknowledge it as a blatantly racist comment only further emphasizes just how far around the bend the GOP has gone....

Let's get the damn tombstone up, BLM. I need to piss badly.

Great thead. I may not need to put my Sandra Fluke avatar back up to illustrate right wing hatred...they are in mid-season form already.
Yes, you must shout to the world that you are a victim.....What's it like to be perpetually miserable?

Not sure what anyo f that has to do with it.

But as for perpetual sourness, nothing compares to the GOP posters here and the daily hate-fest they hold.

speaking of pissing, taking my dog to the nearest confederate monument and cemetery and letting him defecate onf white christian confederate graves , did it a few months ago and the graves are due for more dog fecal matter, I will do it in the name of bucs you and your spawn

No need for that.

9/11 Truthers....that should be our collective target

speaking of pissing, taking my dog to the nearest confederate monument and cemetery and letting him defecate onf white christian confederate graves , did it a few months ago and the graves are due for more dog fecal matter, I will do it in the name of bucs you and your spawn
Thanks for admitting publicly to committing a crime. I have forwarded your admission to the FBI and your local LE agency.
Hope you enjoy eating cat food sandwiches asshole.

Thanks for admitting publicly to committing a crime. I have forwarded your admission to the FBI and your local LE agency.

He's actually committing a federal crime since those monuments are often federal landmarks.

He's actually committing a federal crime since those monuments are often federal landmarks.
That's right.
The FBI have been notified.
He's in deep shit of his own making now.

Can you explain ?

Can you explain ?
Bucs is right. And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole. No on really cared about this black thug. Not even the blacks, but they had a good time destroying the city.

You need a new word...you guys used that one up. Nobody cares anymore about your namecalling. the negroes burned and rioted for days because a negro attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon and got killed for it.

Tell ya what, ace..go up to any cop you want..don't care if he's white or black....and punch him and try to take his weapon and see how it works out for you.

"racism"...gtfo

I'm sure I'd get shot. As he deserved to get shot (if he did in fact do it). Shot 6 times? No.

GJ returned a no true bill..so your speculation is meaningless.

"And to add, blacks are to busy watching their 50" tv's and boozing it up with the liquor they stole"

That you no longer acknowledge it as a blatantly racist comment only further emphasizes just how far around the bend the GOP has gone....

"racist" again?..you can chant it all you like...it doesn't work anymore. Millions of white people have woken up and aren't afraid of being called names by anti white agitators anymore.

So....let's see..did negroes riot because another negro committed at least two violent felonies against a cop and got made good for it?
Yes, In fact they did.

Did they steal televisions and alcohol? Yes, in fact they did.

facts and truth aren't "racist". :popcorn:

this whole ordeal with the Browns, the Martins, etc reminded me of Mother Sheehan and how the left used her and her dead son. and then after she found herself alone and kicked to curb when they were done using her.

this is shameful no headstone. but they had the PUBLIC Road dug up and gave it to the family. I'm like what the hell?

:blahblah:

No need for that.

9/11? "truthers"?

aaaand off you go trying to change the subject...again...

this whole ordeal with the Browns, the Martins, etc reminded me of Mother Sheehan and how the left used her and her dead son. and then after she found herself alone and kicked to curb when they were done using her.

this is shameful no headstone. but they had the PUBLIC Road dug up and gave it to the family. I'm like what the hell?
How ironic. The (cough) 'family' now has a piece of stinking black tarry asphalt to put on the mantle.
I wonder if a family member has been assaulted with a tire iron trying to steal it and sell it on EBay?

How ironic. The (cough) 'family' now has a piece of stinking black tarry asphalt to put on the mantle.
I wonder if a family member has been assaulted with a tire iron trying to steal it and sell it on EBay?

they were used by the left with the help of the left leaning Lamestream medias. and because of it all innocent civilian police officers are being killed now. it's been ugly the media, the left like BLM, OWS, Obama with Al Sharpton stirring up all this hate.

No nigga ever gave a shit about that thug. They just used the incident as an excuse to loot and riot.

Yup and the family got loads of money but couldn't buy their own kid a headstone??

Kinda a let down after the riots, looting and the Attorney General and the rest of the bullshit and especially since his death is the cause of their new found wealth.

Guess black lives do matter when their death gets you loads of money.

Last edited:
No nigga ever gave a shit about that thug. They just used the incident as an excuse to loot and riot.

Yup and the family got loads of money but couldn't buy their own kid a headstone??

Kinda a let down after the riots, looting and the Attorney General and the rest of the bullshit and especially since his death is the cause of their new found wealth.

Guess black lives don't matter when their death gets you loads of money.
they hit the ghetto lottery.

No need for that.

9/11? "truthers"?

aaaand off you go trying to change the subject...again...

Not at all

"racism"...gtfo

"racist" again?..you can chant it all you like...it doesn't work anymore. Millions of white people have woken up and aren't afraid of being called names by anti white agitators anymore.

So....let's see..did negroes riot because another negro committed at least two violent felonies against a cop and got made good for it?
Yes, In fact they did.

Delicious

"racism"...gtfo

Yes, In fact they did.

Delicious

I'll take your continued evasions as conceding the point.

Forum List

Back