1 woman & her purse vs. 3 violent men...no one has a gun...poor woman...

Well, another anti gunner victory...no one in this situation had a gun...so the woman was viciously beaten for her purse by three men....she didn't have a gun....neither did they....an anti gunner paradise....

the attack was,caught on video....it shows how vicious the attack was....

Trio of Black New York Men Beat Hispanic Woman in Robbery Attempt

The other two then swarm around her trying to pry her wrap around purse from her body as she lay helpless on the sidewalk. Two of them men drag her several feet by the purse strap.

"I just remember the whole attack, and for them leaving me, I remember them just dragging me, and then I started yelling for someone to help me," Reyes told CBS. "And then that's when I realized blood was coming from my face, but I didn't know where from my face."

The victim's father said that his daughter was traumatized by the attack.

"And her jeans were covered in blood and her sneakers were covered in blood," Jay Reyes said.

I can see that this is so much better...sure, she might have been killed, she might have been beaten into a coma...but it is better for society that she just take the beating...quietly, and without fuss, so that the anti gunners can feel safe....better 1000 innocent people be raped, robbed, brutally beaten or killed, than one criminal be shot....

Right?

Instead of posting this kind of shit billc, hows about posting at least one of those 6 thousand DGU that took place just YESTERDAY.

Much better to read about those stories. And where were the guys with guns to help this woman out.

And why did this woman put herself into a high risk situation without a gun?

So many questions.

Her chances of not being hurt by thugs increase when having a gun for protection.

A gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

And again with the bullshit Kellerman.

What makes you think that stat is not correct? I haven't looked into it, but the body count certainly doesn't support that many criminals are being killed. Ah, I guess the stat probably includes suicides? If so I'd like to see the stat without suicides.

Her chances of not being hurt by thugs increase when having a gun for protection.

A gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

What makes you think that stat is not correct? I haven't looked into it, but the body count certainly doesn't support that many criminals are being killed. Ah, I guess the stat probably includes suicides? If so I'd like to see the stat without suicides.

Kellerman limited himself to gun deaths in the home, and it came out to 39 suicides, 3.5 homicides and .5 accidents to every bad guy killed.

The FBI's figures are even more damning. they estimate only 201 "Justifiable" homicides with guns out of 32,000 gun deaths every year.

Just remember, 32,000 gun deaths aren't a health care crisis but 1 Ebola death- EVERYBODY FUCKING PANIC!!!

A_Black_and_White_Retro_Style_Cartoon_People_Panicking_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_101115-133652-006053.jpg

Anti gun people don't care if women are brutalized beaten and raped as long as no one gets shot

No, we just realize that guns aren't going to keep that from happening.
And no one even deserves the chance to defense themselves.

Tell me are you going to stop it? No

We already know the cops can't stop it.

So let's just make it impossible for people to defend themselves.

As long as no one gets shot it's all good.

If she had a gun, it would be in her purse

More guns for the bad guys

I can think of a whole lot of things we can do to reduce rape.

Arming women isn't one of them. Again, if guns made us safer from rape, why does the US have the most reported rapes in the world?

Kellerman limited himself to gun deaths in the home, and it came out to 39 suicides, 3.5 homicides and .5 accidents to every bad guy killed.

The FBI's figures are even more damning. they estimate only 201 "Justifiable" homicides with guns out of 32,000 gun deaths every year.

Just remember, 32,000 gun deaths aren't a health care crisis but 1 Ebola death- EVERYBODY FUCKING PANIC!!!

A_Black_and_White_Retro_Style_Cartoon_People_Panicking_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_101115-133652-006053.jpg

Again, who cares about suicides.

And again, you ignore the deterrent factor, as usual.

But keep sucking government dick, you cheap fascist hack.

Anti gun people don't care if women are brutalized beaten and raped as long as no one gets shot

If guns made you safe from Rape, then why does the US have the most rape reports in the world?

rape-top-10.png

I notice you use the term "reported". In the countries you are noting most of them vastly underreport rape. So you are basically punishing the US for having a better reporting system.

Nice try dickless.

Why wouldn't you care about suicides?
You are just as dead and a gun is the leading tool used for suicide

Where did any of these four people, perps or victim, find it "impossible" to have a gun?
They simply didn't CHOOSE that path.
That's what chaps your hide, isn't it?

Why wouldn't you care about suicides?
You are just as dead and a gun is the leading tool used for suicide

Because someone killing themself with a gun is no justification to prevent me from owning one.

I can think of a whole lot of things we can do to reduce rape.

Arming women isn't one of them. Again, if guns made us safer from rape, why does the US have the most reported rapes in the world?

It could have something to do with the very next post after this one alluding to "sucking the government's dick".
You know, the particular value system that comes up with the counterargument "dickless".
Just sayin'.

Well, another anti gunner victory...no one in this situation had a gun...so the woman was viciously beaten for her purse by three men....she didn't have a gun....neither did they....an anti gunner paradise....

the attack was,caught on video....it shows how vicious the attack was....

Trio of Black New York Men Beat Hispanic Woman in Robbery Attempt

The other two then swarm around her trying to pry her wrap around purse from her body as she lay helpless on the sidewalk. Two of them men drag her several feet by the purse strap.

"I just remember the whole attack, and for them leaving me, I remember them just dragging me, and then I started yelling for someone to help me," Reyes told CBS. "And then that's when I realized blood was coming from my face, but I didn't know where from my face."

The victim's father said that his daughter was traumatized by the attack.

"And her jeans were covered in blood and her sneakers were covered in blood," Jay Reyes said.

I can see that this is so much better...sure, she might have been killed, she might have been beaten into a coma...but it is better for society that she just take the beating...quietly, and without fuss, so that the anti gunners can feel safe....better 1000 innocent people be raped, robbed, brutally beaten or killed, than one criminal be shot....

Right?

Instead of posting this kind of shit billc, hows about posting at least one of those 6 thousand DGU that took place just YESTERDAY.

Much better to read about those stories. And where were the guys with guns to help this woman out.

And why did this woman put herself into a high risk situation without a gun?

So many questions.

Grandfather is Shot, but Shoots 3 of 3 Home Invaders Who Tried to Rape His Granddaughter, Killing 1

LUMBERTON - A Lumberton man traded gunfire with three men who forced their way into his home, robbed the family, tried to rape his granddaughter and stole his car Monday, Robeson County authorities said.

One of the men, identified as Jamie Faison, 20, was shot and found dead in the stolen Cadillac parked at his home on the 600 block of Singletary Church Road, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said in a news release.

The two other men turned up at area hospitals with gunshot wounds.

Lumberton man exchanges gunfire with home invasion suspects - Fayetteville Observer Crime Courts

So isn't it still 4x even without suicides?

So isn't it still 4x even without suicides?

How does my gun impact any of this? (if I owned one)

Forum List

Back