1% of all american citizens are in jail

Breaking the law, however, is illegal. So if you don't break the law, no one's going to come for you.
Do you know how many laws there are in the United States; especially the stupid, meaningless ones which have no other purpose than to generate revenue?

It's insane to try to enforce every one of them, not to mention degradingly patronizing. Perhaps I want to drink alcohol in the streets without having a cop come over and fine me; perhaps I want to smoke a joint in a park or drive my car (or the back of a pickup truck) without a seatbelt on or drive a motorcycle without a helmet. Maybe I want to eat food on public transportation or tell a person to "fuck off, you sorry ass douchebag" without the threat of being sued on a charge of slander.

I don't want every part of my life micromanaged by the law.

Last edited:
Breaking the law, however, is illegal. So if you don't break the law, no one's going to come for you.

yes, but being a muslim shouldn´t be illegal either, exaggerated spoken, if under military justice or not. For the inmate, it doesn´t make a difference.

Where will you be in 5 or 10 years? I won´t suggest you to set all prisoners free. But could you even go on this way? More inmates, more prisoners, more prisons and so on? Where´s the structural defect? And what could you do against it?

Being a Muslim isn't illegal.

I don't know what German media is telling you, but apparently it's not very accurate.

Do you know how many laws there are in the United States; especially the stupid, meaningless ones which have no other purpose than to generate revenue?

It's insane to try to enforce every one of them, not to mention degradingly patronizing. Perhaps I want to drink alcohol in the streets without having a cop come over and fine me; perhaps I want to smoke a joint in a park or drive my car (or the back of a pickup truck) without a seatbelt on or drive a motorcycle without a helmet. Maybe I want to eat food on public transportation or tell a person to "fuck off, you sorry ass douchebag" without the threat of being sued on a charge of slander.

I don't want every part of my life micromanaged by the law.
Neither do I. But many leftists do, and they're working damn hard to make it so.

yes, but being a muslim shouldn´t be illegal either, exaggerated spoken, if under military justice or not. For the inmate, it doesn´t make a difference.

Where will you be in 5 or 10 years? I won´t suggest you to set all prisoners free. But could you even go on this way? More inmates, more prisoners, more prisons and so on? Where´s the structural defect? And what could you do against it?

I don't know what German media is telling you, but apparently it's not very accurate.

I was adverting on this statement from Big Fiz
Military justice is not the same as civilian justice. Sorry, that argument doesn't work.

I was adverting on this statement from Big Fiz
Military justice is not the same as civilian justice. Sorry, that argument doesn't work.
Yeah. Where has the military punished anyone for being Muslim?

incrates.jpg

Stupidity always punishes itself.
The court of reality is not the same as the US justice system. And you have no right to claim that someone should be acquitted from the consequences of their decisions.

Last edited:
I suggest you look at the behavior and actions of those groups as to why they are incarcerated. Stereotypes have truth at their core for a reason.

i´m just reading this book:

ironjohn.jpg

he has an interesting approach for the reason to this problem.
not willing to even look at it. Can you summarize it in 3 sentances or less so I can mock it quickly and get on to real issues, instead of faurage over nothing?

Forum List

Back