1% of all american citizens are in jail

How would you explain this high numbers of criminals in your country?

Americans are a more violent people I guess, I really don't know, either that or stricter laws that throw people in prison. Alot of people are in prison here for drug offenses as well.

puh, that´s another thing. I´ve seen today a report from a bordertown at the us/mexican border. Is it really this worse? 5-10 murders per day?

I thought it was even worse, the Cartels in Mexico are in a war over drug turf and that was is being fought in 2 countries the US and Mexico.

but why are so many americans addicted to drugs? A mexican person said in this report from today this: "American love their country. But they can only endure it, when they´re high"

btw: i use this to translate words i don´t know. the problem is, that i get often high numbers of offers when i´m searching for a specific expression. I hope my hits aren´t that false.

How would you explain this high numbers of criminals in your country?
incarceration-rates-by-race.gif

Freedom you leftie a-holes. We could have a police state with little or no crime. Would you rather have it that way?

Freedom you leftie a-holes. We could have a police state with little or no crime. Would you rather have it that way?

asking questions and presenting facts isn`t left, redneck. And what you say, i think, according to the natural law of dialectics, this is what´s waiting for you after you have kicked out obama.

On the bright side.... we haven't gassed 6 million innocent people, just because of their religion.

oh come on, not this old record. What happened 30 years before my birth can´t be in my guilt anymore. And by the way, the sadest thing about the holocaust is that they died for nothing: after the WW2 the us startet over 50 wars or military operations with millions of dead civilians, including 2 million killed in the vietnam war. Has mankind, or even YOU learned anything about the holocaust? But lets discuss this in another thread.

We are not Germany. And Germany is not the US. You live however you want in your country. We will choose our own path. OK?

We keep nonviolent drug offenders behind bars longer than murderers.

Our justice system is fucked up

I think that 1% are where they should be.

You clearly don't know much about our Educational system. I would suggest that you make yourself familiar with how our system works before you bitch about it.

If the usa are jailing three times more than any other western, free, civilizated country, would you really say that this system works? No other country has this evil three strikes law, in which a man could get life for a stolen pizza. Or what´s with this "you do adult crime, you sit adult time" justice? Or with cases like this?

This statistics and this many freak laws are making me wonder how they could come together with your "claim of freedom". If this is the "american way of life "i ´ll tell you "no thanks".

And education system: In Germany you can make your studies on any public university (which are highly accepted) with nearly 2000$ of fee and year. And this includes a free bus/tram/railway ticket.

All this could be totally equal to me, if the usa wouldn´t have this "world leading" claim.

On the bright side.... we haven't gassed 6 million innocent people, just because of their religion.

on the bright side, WE don't salute the ideals of the people who were directly responsible for what you super-clumsily described as gassing "because of their religion".

fucking idiotic ****.

i just found this

Prisoners on 100.000 inhabitants
  1. USA **737 auf
  2. Poland**237
  3. Mexiko **197
  4. Czech **183
  5. Luxemburg **167
  6. Hungaria **156
  7. UK **147
  8. Spain **145
  9. Netherlands **128
  10. Portugal **120
  11. Austria **105
  12. Italy **104
  13. Germany **94
  14. Belgium **91
  15. Greek **90
  16. France **85
  17. Sweden**82
  18. Denmark**77
  19. Finnland **75
  20. Japan **62

source (sry in german)

now you are down to .7%

We keep nonviolent drug offenders behind bars longer than murderers.

Our justice system is fucked up

you are the people. All power is to you in a democracy.

But what will you change first in this case?

We are not a democracy but a republic.

I'm of the mind that drugs should be legal. People can make their own choices, good or bad , as to what they consume.

I have no tolerance for violent crime and I would see extremely harsh, long sentences with the emphasis on punishment for any violent offense.

I'm of the mind that drugs should be legal. People can make their own choices, good or bad , as to what they consume.

that could be theoretically a solution. But have you ever been in amsterdam? Stoned and high people all around you isn´t always that funny.

Funny or not a person polluting their own body with drugs does not infringe on my rights. I would say that if drugs were legal and one chose to partake then any and all consequences of that choice would be borne by the individual alone.

Funny or not a person polluting their own body with drugs does not infringe on my rights. I would say that if drugs were legal and one chose to partake then any and all consequences of that choice would be borne by the individual alone.

but sadly that doesn´t work.

Children of alcoholic mothers could become FAS

And children of mothers on crack are born addicted already.

and...you know the evilness of business makers: How long will it need to bring up an industrial produced drug which makes immediately addicted with no chance of cure ever? Dugs are super products: Cheap to produce, infinite demand, infinite profit.

No. You can´t leagalize drugs and think the social consequences will stay at the individuals.

Children are already born addicted to crack and it being illegal does not stop that.

Children are already born with fetal alcohol syndrome but alcohol is legal

Both of the above are the choice if the individual.

People who will do drugs are already doing them, making drugs legal does not mean there will be more addicts.

Forum List

Back