1% of all american citizens are in jail

What do you think, how many of those prisoners have committed crimes against own family members?
The honor killing thingy which is supposed to happen only in Muslim world...

:cuckoo:

Keep in mind that it is illegal in the West and the ones who do such things are pretty much jailed.

It is not that way in the Muslim world.

Says who?
So you are saying, that I can take my mother with me to a journey to let's say Marocco, Kazakhstan or Indonesia and kill my mother there without facing prosecution (jail) because I will tell the police that I killed her for some honor reasons that is no business of the Police?

i just found this

Prisoners on 100.000 inhabitants
  1. USA **737 auf
  2. Poland**237
  3. Mexiko **197
  4. Czech **183
  5. Luxemburg **167
  6. Hungaria **156
  7. UK **147
  8. Spain **145
  9. Netherlands **128
  10. Portugal **120
  11. Austria **105
  12. Italy **104
  13. Germany **94
  14. Belgium **91
  15. Greek **90
  16. France **85
  17. Sweden**82
  18. Denmark**77
  19. Finnland **75
  20. Japan **62

source (sry in german)

And?
It could also mean that those nations have shitty law enforcement and judicial systems too.

The assumption that they are more law abiding is suspicious since there is no real proof till you examine how justice works in those nations too.

We DO know that Mexico's system is shot to hell.

Last edited:
i see that you´re unable to see what this system will do if you´re leth things go as they are. As a member who of a society who already ran this way i´ll let you a quote from Martin Niemöller, a german priest and intellectual who was thrown into the concentration camps for several years:

„Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja kein Kommunist.
Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja kein Sozialdemokrat.
Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten, habe ich nicht protestiert; ich war ja kein Gewerkschafter.
Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte."

"When the nazis fetched the communist, no word came from me. I wasn´t a communist.
When they picked up the social democrats, i hushed, i wasn´t one
When they took the union leaders, i did not any protest. I was not member of any union.
And when they came for me, nobody was left to protest."

i see that you´re unable to see what this system will do if you´re leth things go as they are. As a member who of a society who already ran this way i´ll let you a quote from Martin Niemöller, a german priest and intellectual who was thrown into the concentration camps for several years:

„Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja kein Kommunist.
Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten, habe ich geschwiegen; ich war ja kein Sozialdemokrat.
Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten, habe ich nicht protestiert; ich war ja kein Gewerkschafter.

"When the nazis fetched the communist, no word came from me. I wasn´t a communist.
When they took the union leaders, i did not any protest. I was not member of any union.
Oh and we're going to try the Bonnhoffer quote as a defense for criminals?

Pathetic

We're not a 'land of the free'? Really?
You need to start talking to immigrants from communist nations and those who escaped the Eastern Bloc, China and Cuba about what Freedom is. I've been fortunate to have had lots of hmong, Romanian and El Salvadoran immigrants in my life to tell me how horrid those communist regimes were to live under.

You do not fear secret police. Nor death squads in this nation. You can say what you think without fear of your own family turning you in to be 're-educated'. You can own your own business and become wealthy if you so choose.(well it used to be easier).

You don't think this is the land of the free? You are painfully ignorant and should experience for a short period of time what an oppressive regime truly feels like. Go join the peace corps and go to Rwanda, or Cambodia (or whatever it's called this week). You've grown so fat and lazy intellectually, you seem to think that the rest of the world is just like Canada or the UK or at worst Spain. Go educate yourself. You're in desperate need of it.

You do not fear secret police. Nor death squads in this nation. You can say what you think without fear of your own family turning you in to be 're-educated'. You can own your own business and become wealthy if you so choose.(well it used to be easier).

You don't think this is the land of the free? You are painfully ignorant and should experience for a short period of time what an oppressive regime truly feels like. Go join the peace corps and go to Rwanda, or Cambodia (or whatever it's called this week). You've grown so fat and lazy intellectually, you seem to think that the rest of the world is just like Canada or the UK or at worst Spain. Go educate yourself. You're in desperate need of it.

Replace in the quote "communists", "union leaders" or "Social democrats" with "muslims", "blacks" or "three and you´re out felons". See anything?

we should talk again when the republicans robbed the elections again as they did in 2000 and install the system they really want. The fall of obama just startet and i don´t think he´ll get his re-election. They have spottet, that blaming someone is much more effective and conductive than a kill shot. Your "patriot act" was just the start to cut your rights, when they rage as they want to, you´ll see what´s coming. You´ll rub your eyes when you see how fast a change would come. But don´t say that nobody warned you.

Replace in the quote "communists", "union leaders" or "Social democrats" with "muslims", "blacks" or "three and you´re out felons". See anything?

we should talk again when the republicans robbed the elections again as they did in 2000 and install the system they really want. The fall of obama just startet and i don´t think he´ll get his re-election. They have spottet, that blaming someone is much more effective and conductive than a kill shot. Your "patriot act" was just the start to cut your rights, when they rage as they want to, you´ll see what´s coming. You´ll rub your eyes when you see how fast a change would come. But don´t say that nobody warned you.
Oh for fuck sake!

You're one of those conspiracy 'Bush stole the election' kooks? Fucking figures.

Obama's done for thanks to Carville's observation about elections "It's the economy, Stupid". It happened to Hoover, it happened to H.W. Bush, it happened to every president who got stuck with a decling economy. They always got kicked out. Always.

I see you desperately stretching to claim that criminals are persecuted classes. They are not. Let's try this version of Bonnhoffer's quote and see if you still agree with it:

"When the nazis fetched the murderers, no word came from me. I wasn´t a murderer .
When they picked up the drug dealers, i hushed, i wasn´t one
When they took the rapists, i did not any protest. I was not a rapist.
You still willing to play this game?

Malignantly cretinously, treacherously stupid.

Last edited:

Oh for fuck sake!

You're one of those conspiracy 'Bush stole the election' kooks? Fucking figures.

Obama's done for thanks to Carville's observation about elections "It's the economy, Stupid". It happened to Hoover, it happened to H.W. Bush, it happened to every president who got stuck with a decling economy. They always got kicked out. Always.

I see you desperately stretching to claim that criminals are persecuted classes. They are not. Let's try this version of Bonnhoffer's quote and see if you still agree with it:

"When the nazis fetched the murderers, no word came from me. I wasn´t a murderer .
When they picked up the drug dealers, i hushed, i wasn´t one
When they took the rapists, i did not any protest. I was not a rapist.
You still willing to play this game?

Malignantly cretinously, treacherously stupid.

i just got a long call with a friend of mine who´s a half american (his mother comes from your country). Was he said is that many of his friends from the usa are just trying to escape from your crashing country. These are all well skilled, intellectual, professional thinkers. I tell you: That´s how it started here in 1930. The longer you try to reduce your crisis on a economical level and denie that there is structually going wrong with you, the worser will be the effects in the end.

It can´t be true that a society suddenly produces over 20 million rapists, drug dealers, murderers without any reason. It wasn´t in the 50ths not in the 70ths even not in the 90ths. So, what happend? Did these criminals came form mars? Did the hell opened the gates and let them out? Somehow, somewhen you missed the highway exit and landed on this country lane you´re now.

And - do you know how many innocent muslims were thrown into prison for months and years after 9-11? So don´t tell me something about true freedom. You gave it up with the patriot act. And i´ll tell you again: This was only a test run.

2009091000000955.jpg

It can´t be true that a society suddenly produces over 20 million rapists, drug dealers, murderers without any reason. It wasn´t in the 50ths not in the 70ths even not in the 90ths. So, what happend? Did these criminals came form mars? Did the hell opened the gates and let them out? Somehow, somewhen you missed the highway exit and landed on this country lane you´re now.
America has many more people of color today and much less of a white population to help keep colored people civilized.

More people of color in a area = more crime.

America has many more people of color today and much less of a white population to help keep colored people civilized.

More people of color in a area = more crime.

This is racism. If you would talk like this in germany, nobody would give you an ear. You´ll get fired everywhere you work. THis his how we handle racism now. ANd this has nothing to do with a freedom of speech or freedom of the mind. Your post is just another indication that you´re on the wrong way.

Are you saying I'm a racist, or that what I say is incorrect?

I tell you: That´s how it started here in 1930. The longer you try to reduce your crisis on a economical level and denie that there is structually going wrong with you, the worser will be the effects in the end.

There you finally said something that made sense, but you attribute it to the wrong causes. The government became oppressive, overstepping it's legitimate power and eroding the bindings on their greed.
It can´t be true that a society suddenly produces over 20 million rapists, drug dealers, murderers without any reason.
try less than 3 million. Only 1% of the nation is in prison according to your own statement. The population of the US is about 300m. Where's the sudden 2000% increase coming from?

Did these criminals came form mars?

Mexico is closer. Then again we don't have the muslim riots that France is experiencing. The Anti-austerity riots popping up all over Europe.

And - do you know how many innocent muslims were thrown into prison for months and years after 9-11?

Oh we're going to claim what percentage of detainees found on the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq are innocent now? Military justice is not the same as civilian justice. Sorry, that argument doesn't work.

You gave it up with the patriot act.

There are many good things about the patriot act that needed to be done, but there are many that need to be sunsetted and soon. If lucky, they will do that soon.

And i´ll tell you again: This was only a test run.

Wuppa wuppa wuppa.... black helicopters are gonna getcha!

I tell you: That´s how it started here in 1930. The longer you try to reduce your crisis on a economical level and denie that there is structually going wrong with you, the worser will be the effects in the end.

There you finally said something that made sense, but you attribute it to the wrong causes. The government became oppressive, overstepping it's legitimate power and eroding the bindings on their greed.
It can´t be true that a society suddenly produces over 20 million rapists, drug dealers, murderers without any reason.
try less than 3 million. Only 1% of the nation is in prison according to your own statement. The population of the US is about 300m. Where's the sudden 2000% increase coming from?

you´re right, literal error, sorry

As desperately as some people want to believe the United States is a police state, we don't have political prisoners. Being a Communist is not illegal. Nor is being a social democrat or a union leader.

Breaking the law, however, is illegal. So if you don't break the law, no one's going to come for you.

Breaking the law, however, is illegal. So if you don't break the law, no one's going to come for you.

yes, but being a muslim shouldn´t be illegal either, exaggerated spoken, if under military justice or not. For the inmate, it doesn´t make a difference.

Where will you be in 5 or 10 years? I won´t suggest you to set all prisoners free. But could you even go on this way? More inmates, more prisoners, more prisons and so on? Where´s the structural defect? And what could you do against it?

yes, but being a muslim shouldn´t be illegal either
And it isn't. God bless the First Amendment. To claim otherwise is a flat out lie. On the other hand to support or commit terrorism, regardless of your reason IS a crime.

Last edited:

As desperately as some people want to believe the United States is a police state, we don't have political prisoners. Being a Communist is not illegal. Nor is being a social democrat or a union leader.

Being stupid isn't illegal in this nation either. The communists, unionist and 'social democrats' can thank their lucky stars for that too.

:razz:

Forum List

Back